Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    Oh ya to add, I'm glad there is this introduction of JLD. It has improved the facade of the JE area, making my hdb become very appealing to people.
    wah ... u got hdb liao still buy 4 bedder ridge, so rich to donate so much absd to govt hor!

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    wah ... u got hdb liao still buy 4 bedder ridge, so rich to donate so much absd to govt hor!
    First time paying ABSD lei. But it's fine, since I've been milking the hdb from gov to its maximum potential, paying back some moola for my home is something i can live with.

ABSD is here to stay, so it's just another form of tax. No two ways about it. Better enter now, than later with more liability and age.
    Ride or Die

First time paying ABSD lei. But it's fine, since I've been milking the hdb from gov to its maximum potential, paying back some moola for my home is something i can live with.

ABSD is here to stay, so it's just another form of tax. No two ways about it. Better enter now, than later with more liability and age.
    I feel they will remove the absd in 2015 when the supply is a lot & the market is stagnant ....

I feel they will remove the absd in 2015 when the supply is a lot & the market is stagnant ....
    Actually, there really isn't alot of difference. It's because of the ABSD, that we are able to buy in at this price too.... Imagine if it were 1500 psf with ABSD, sales would be almost non existent.

Future is quite hard to predict la, with so many new plots around us, its good that we have entered early. Hopefully luck swings in my favour, if I'm able to get another property for rental, I might be able to retire peacefully
    Ride or Die

Actually, there really isn't alot of difference. It's because of the ABSD, that we are able to buy in at this price too.... Imagine if it were 1500 psf with ABSD, sales would be almost non existent.

Future is quite hard to predict la, with so many new plots around us, its good that we have entered early. Hopefully luck swings in my favour, if I'm able to get another property for rental, I might be able to retire peacefully
    I agree it isn't a lot diff; absd is offsetted by lower price, juz dun like the feeling of donating to blood suckers mah

though one cant predict wats gonna happen to the $, one thing for sure, supply is gonna be abundant in 1-2 yrs' time. how confident r u in renting out yr 2nd condo? if market is so saturated, how confident r u in sustaining the mthly loans without a rental income?
    hence I prefer to buy another one when the price is right.

PS: J gateway pricing I wun even consider, cos I would rather pay a lil more n get a FH in a better district!

Although I'm not a parent, I could sense that the buying frenzy is a result of insecurity over their children's ability to own a home in the future.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

I agree it isn't a lot diff; absd is offsetted by lower price, juz dun like the feeling of donating to blood suckers mah

though one cant predict wats gonna happen to the $, one thing for sure, supply is gonna be abundant in 1-2 yrs' time. how confident r u in renting out yr 2nd condo? if market is so saturated, how confident r u in sustaining the mthly loans without a rental income?
    hence I prefer to buy another one when the price is right.

PS: J gateway pricing I wun even consider, cos I would rather pay a lil more n get a FH in a better district!
    Yes donating the money to them is the worse part, But what to do...

I'm quite confident in renting out my current home in the future as demand is pretty high, plus I've fully paid off the mortgage for my current home. I'm paying quite alot of cash on BRidge to reduce the loan. So overall still sustainable la
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Although I'm not a parent, I could sense that the buying frenzy is a result of insecurity over their children's ability to own a home in the future.
    I fully after with you, I wasn't brought up with a silver spoon in my mouth, So I try my best to make sure I can provide the best for my kids in the future.

I'm sure you would to right ?
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    partly la, oso becos ppl wanna hedge their cash against inflation ...

I'm paying quite alot of cash on BRidge to reduce the loan. So overall still sustainable la
    if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?

if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?[/QUOTE]

You can pay more cash upfront lor. Only way about it. I'm will be paying 35% of monthly income on my monthly repayment. This is not inclusive of my wife's.

So dreaming about another property, might just materialize.
    Ride or Die

if say I hv alrdy max my 60% limit on BRidge, wat other ways can I still buy a 2nd ppty huh?
    You can pay more cash upfront lor. Only way about it. I'm will be paying 35% of monthly income on my monthly repayment. This is not inclusive of my wife's.

So dreaming about another property, might just materialize. [/QUOTE]

no problem for me to pay more outfront. The prob is more of since I aldy loan til 60%, then I am unable to get another loan rite?

u pay oni 35% of income tat means yr tenure is very long? u so young meh?!

no problem for me to pay more outfront. The prob is more of since I aldy loan til 60%, then I am unable to get another loan rite?

Yup, my tenure is quite long [20 years]. I'm in my early-mid 30s lei, where got young. My youth has already passed....
    Ride or Die

Yup, my tenure is quite long [20 years]. I'm in my early-mid 30s lei, where got young. My youth has already passed....
    Ride or Die

early thirties say early thirties lah, else will be late thirties ... simi is called early-mid 30s?!

actually I nvr expect u to be below 40. all along I tot Im talking to a lao ah peh

early thirties say early thirties lah, else will be late thirties ... simi is called early-mid 30s?!

actually I nvr expect u to be below 40. all along I tot Im talking to a lao ah peh
    Haha, coming to mid 30s it's time to admit already la.

Whatever gave that impression that I'm an 老 ahpek?!
    Ride or Die

Pass by the site yesterday, construction very good progress

Quote Originally Posted by Zellker
    Good to hear. Good progress also means the next payment will be coming up soon.
    Ride or Die

Early means 30 to 34. Mid means 34 to 36. Therefore this guy is 34 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    You sir, have very good analytical skills
    Ride or Die

Haha, coming to mid 30s it's time to admit already la.

Whatever gave that impression that I'm an 老 ahpek?!
    cos u sounded so much older den me (which u oso agree rite? ) n since im a closed to 50yo de young uncle, u shd be worser mah, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    wah! u so 厉害 try guessing mine lah!

cos u sounded so much older den me (which u oso agree rite? ) n since im a closed to 50yo de young uncle, u shd be worser mah, hahaha
    I sound old and wise right
    Ride or Die

OH YA, NEVER TAKE PHOTOS??!!
    Ride or Die

I sound old and wise right
    sounded old, yeah but wise mah ... Pls dun force me to tell lies!

OH YA, NEVER TAKE PHOTOS??!!
    LOL next time when i pass by, i try to remember to take some pics la..

LOL next time when i pass by, i try to remember to take some pics la..
    I was just kidding

But seriously, pictures will be a good bonus
    Ride or Die

sounded old, yeah but wise mah ... Pls dun force me to tell lies!
    Tsk tsk, So mean.
    Ride or Die

one day when bartley ridge is 100% sold, I will go down to the showflat n pose a picture beside the hao liao chart

one day when bartley ridge is 100% sold, I will go down to the showflat n pose a picture beside the hao liao chart

I dont recall seeing this chart at BRi, i only saw a small chart...

Hopefully we can soon see the big banner outside saying, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BARTLEY RIDGE IS NOW FULLY SOLD

Ride or Die

639/868

73.62% sold