Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    Tossing salad is cooking meh? I thought salad only need tossing?

What kind of salad are you talking abt?
    tats y I mah

Some of my buyers mention it will be easier to maintain for Cream Coloured Scheme. Most of them like the Cream Scheme. But the White Coloured Scheme, Kitchen Cabinet Door Finishes is nice!

648 Sold of 868

I am on Duty today at Bartley Ridge. Call me @ 9191 2212 if you have any questions or if you want to visit the show flat.

http://www.sgpropertyforsale.com/bar...dge/index.html

some fotos to 回味 while waiting for TOP

the white scheme

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    some fotos to 回味 while waiting for TOP

the white scheme

WA BRO, very nice pictures. Could you do me a favour, can you take photo of the common bath toilet white scheme for me?
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    WA BRO, very nice pictures. Could you do me a favour, can you take photo of the common bath toilet white scheme for me?
    WA DIDI, b4 I do u the favour, do u mind do me a favour by driving me to the showflat coz Im now sitting in the office posting fotos for u all to see

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    WA DIDI, b4 I do u the favour, do u mind do me a favour by driving me to the showflat coz Im now sitting in the office posting fotos for u all to see
    Oh, I thought you were doing live reporting at the showroom

Paisei paisei, my mistake
    Ride or Die

2+Study. Common Bath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbretta
    2+Study. Common Bath.
    Thank you so very much Lumbretta
    Ride or Die

visit the site last sat....photos upload....happy viewing

Quote Originally Posted by totoro911061
    visit the site last sat....photos upload....happy viewing

oh! 谢谢! the progress looks not bad wor!!

Fast & furious hope TOP can be end 2015 or b4 2016 CNY.

There is a sheltered path way from side gate to the devt. Does anyone know if the sheltered path connects to basement carpark so that one will be fully sheltered from gate to home?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood
    There is a sheltered path way from side gate to the devt. Does anyone know if the sheltered path connects to basement carpark so that one will be fully sheltered from gate to home?
    tat depends on how u walk n gg to which carpark mah ...

Yes fully sheltered from home via basement carpark.
    Ride or Die

Realised that there is a danger spot driving out of the Mt Vernon road into Bartley road, due to the thick hedge blocking the sight of cars coming from the right...potential hazard here as the speed of the cars can be quite fast...

Can we get the authorities to remove, or at least trim the hedge ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oreocheese
    Realised that there is a danger spot driving out of the Mt Vernon road into Bartley road, due to the thick hedge blocking the sight of cars coming from the right...potential hazard here as the speed of the cars can be quite fast...

Can we get the authorities to remove, or at least trim the hedge ?
    I've encountered this problem before. But if I'm not wrong, after SPCA moves out, they will be widening mount vernon road(2 incoming, 2outgoing). So this problem should be rectified by the time we TOP.
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    I've encountered this problem before. But if I'm not wrong, after SPCA moves out, they will be widening mount vernon road(2 incoming, 2outgoing). So this problem should be rectified by the time we TOP.
    Well informed. How did you find out?

650 units sold
    left 218

74.88% sold

Quote Originally Posted by Zellker
    Well informed. How did you find out?
    I think i was looking at some URA info, but they are gonna widen the stretch along Bartley road bounded by upper serangoon and paya Lebar first.
    Ride or Die

i'm new here. just recently signed the option to purchase a unit in this condo but having 2nd thoughts.. anyway, can anyone share the best loan package you gotten from the bank. dbs offer o.85 +sibor.. then another banker called me from the same bank claiming that he can try to give me more competitive rates.. should i go and check if other banks give better deals or they are almost the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucida
    i'm new here. just recently signed the option to purchase a unit in this condo but having 2nd thoughts.. anyway, can anyone share the best loan package you gotten from the bank. dbs offer o.85 +sibor.. then another banker called me from the same bank claiming that he can try to give me more competitive rates.. should i go and check if other banks give better deals or they are almost the same.
    I'm paying 0.90+ sibor. But AFAIK, the rate differs for different loan amounts. For eg, my friend took a smaller loan, and he's paying 0.95+sibor.

Typically, I've noticed OCBC offers the highest rate, though they pride on the no fire insurance. But it's up to you, I'm using dbs btw.
    Ride or Die

Yes. You shd shop around for a better rate.

It is not just interest rate alone.
    Others like lock in period..or ways to offset the interest hike in future..also important..devil in the details

You may want to take a look of scb mortgage one
    http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/...eone-sibor/en/

depends on wat causes the 2nd thought. If it is pricing, I would say the pricing of Bridge is very attractive now as compared to other new launches. If it is other factors, then u shd think through which are yr main priorities and which projects meet the criterias.

u can try asking ANZ. not sure if they r still giving promo for Ridge.
    dbs 0.85 package wats the rate they offered u for 5th yr?

Opps. mistaken. It should be 0.9 + Sibor, same as Autumnwinds. It's only for the first year. then on the 4th year it's 1.0 +Sibor. On fifth its 1.25 + Sibor. The banker says their rate is the best coz they based on daily fluatuation to calculate the average .. or something like that..

Well, i'm just thinking with all the talks about property prices coming down and the potential of a recession, it might be better to wait ..maybe better to come in later.. not necessary to buy new launches..

Opps. mistaken. It should be 0.9 + Sibor, same as Autumnwinds. It's only for the first year. then on the 4th year it's 1.0 +Sibor. On fifth its 1.25 + Sibor. The banker says their rate is the best coz they based on daily fluatuation to calculate the average .. or something like that..
    u can check wif anz, their promo package for Ridge is better.

FLOATING RATE PACKAGES
    Package A (For loan size between SGD300,000 and <= SGD4,000,000)
    Interest Rate
    - Existing and NTB fully qualified SPB Customers
    - Non SPB Customers
    Year 1
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
    Year 2
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
    Year 3
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.80%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.85%
    Thereafter
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 1.15%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 1.15%
    Package B (For loan size between SGD300,000 and <= SGD4,000,000)
    Interest Rate
    - Existing and NTB fully qualified SPB Customers
    - Non SPB Customers
    Year 1
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
    Year 2
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
    Year 3
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%
    Thereafter
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.90%
    3M SOR1 / COMBO2 + 0.95%

Well, i'm just thinking with all the talks about property prices coming down and the potential of a recession, it might be better to wait ..maybe better to come in later.. not necessary to buy new launches..
    in the best scenario, u will be indifferent. in the worst scenario, u would hv miss the boat.

1. when pop is set to increase, there is no way for ppty price to come down.

2. KBW alrdy said he wun allow the market to crash. (note: if ppty crash in 2014/2015, will he be able to secure his seat in 2016? )

3. Assume in 2015 there is a big surge in supply and there is a say 10% price correction. but the much higher price in 2015 less 10% is still higher den now leh ....

Does any one know the type of dryer provided for 3 +yard? normal type or condenser type?

Does any one know the type of dryer provided for 3 +yard? normal type or condenser type?
    Unlikely to be condensed type.

651/217............