Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Killiney 118 (FH, Amara)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Killiney 118 (FH, Amara)

    Just TOP.

    Heard from my client... Studio 570sqft maintenance $756

    Freaking ex...
    [URL="http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com"]http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com[/URL]

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  2. #2
    Lazy Bum

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Just TOP.

    Heard from my client... Studio 570sqft maintenance $756

    Freaking ex...
    Per Quarter?
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

  3. #3
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    Per Quarter?
    Wait long long...Tan Gu Gu...It is PER MONTH lah

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    not surprising. Boutique development with small number of units that come with facilities and elevator will come with high maintenance costs. Buyer should always find out the maintenance charges before committing to the purchase lest they will be saddled with the unit later on when future buyer will be put off by this exorbitant charges. Maybe such studio unit will only appeal to single high flyer who does not mind the charges given the prime location.

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiverton18
    not surprising. Boutique development with small number of units that come with facilities and elevator will come with high maintenance costs. Buyer should always find out the maintenance charges before committing to the purchase lest they will be saddled with the unit later on when future buyer will be put off by this exorbitant charges. Maybe such studio unit will only appeal to single high flyer who does not mind the charges given the prime location.
    Less than 25m pool, no gym no private lift... Not even 1 is to 1 car park lot... Wonder pay so much to maintain what.. Per month anyway
    [URL="http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com"]http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com[/URL]

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Less than 25m pool, no gym no private lift... Not even 1 is to 1 car park lot... Wonder pay so much to maintain what.. Per month anyway
    It's really ex if that's the case. Location got nothing to do with the maintainance

  7. #7
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Concierge service 24/7 at your beck and call, includes 1-on-1 boot licking service. Other parts licking need extra charge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •