Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96

Thread: Corals @ Keppel Bay

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Corals @ Keppel Bay

    Please be back for more updates on Corals @ Keppel Bay.

    After Reflections, this is the next exciting development at Keppel Bay.
    ===============================

    Jeffrey Teng
    CBRE Realty Associates Pte Ltd

    [URL="http://www.thesorrento-sg.com"]The Sorrento[/URL] | [URL="http://www.marina-01.com"]Marina One Residences[/URL] | [URL="http://www.5onshenton.com"]V On Shenton[/URL] | [URL="http://www.duo-rochor.com"]Duo Residences[/URL] | [URL="http://www.keppelbay-corals.com"]Corals @ Keppel Bay[/URL] | [URL="http://www.clermontresidence-d02.com"]Clermont Residence[/URL] | [URL="http://www.twin-fountainsec.com"]Twin Fountains[/URL] | [URL="http://www.thesantorini-sg.com"]The Santorini[/URL] | [URL="http://www.trilinq-condo.com"]The Trilinq[/URL] | [URL="http://www.the-nauticalcondo.com"]The Nautical[/URL] | [URL="http://www.thesorrento-sg.com/"]The Sorrento[/URL] | [URL="http://www.leedonresidence-sg.com/"]Leedon Residence[/URL] | [URL="http://www.fulcrum-d15.com"]Fulcrum[/URL] | [URL="http://www.thomsonthree-condo.com"]Thomson Three[/URL]

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    When is the launch expected to be?

    Indicative pricing? Looks like will have 600 sq ft studios?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey.teng
    Please be back for more updates on Corals @ Keppel Bay.

    After Reflections, this is the next exciting development at Keppel Bay.

  3. #3
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Psf probably close to 2.5k.

    Not sure if it is wise to go in considering that we are 4 years into the cycle.

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Psf probably close to 2.5k.

    Not sure if it is wise to go in considering that we are 4 years into the cycle.
    Madness. I dunno how they expect to find buyers when reflections is 50 percent unoccupied!

  5. #5
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Psf probably close to 2.5k.

    Not sure if it is wise to go in considering that we are 4 years into the cycle.
    When N Korea war comes / Europe crisis worsen....and JAPAN nuclear plant gone haywire....

    probably PSF CLOSE to $2

  6. #6
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    $2 too ex. I think probably 20 cents psf.


    Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu
    When N Korea war comes / Europe crisis worsen....and JAPAN nuclear plant gone haywire....

    probably PSF CLOSE to $2

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I saw that the [email protected] bay's show rooms is getting ready.

    I suspect besides having Harbour front mrt linking to marina bay the new financial center, the vacant land opposite vivo - Seah Imm may turn into something else. And keppel golf too.

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Is the showroom where the Reflections showroom used to be?

    I agree with you re plans for the vicinity, but that would be a 15 to 20 year exercise.. it will be be painful (with the oversupply of housing in the area) before fruition.

    Quote Originally Posted by singaporecondo99
    I saw that the [email protected] bay's show rooms is getting ready.

    I suspect besides having Harbour front mrt linking to marina bay the new financial center, the vacant land opposite vivo - Seah Imm may turn into something else. And keppel golf too.

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrynight
    Is the showroom where the Reflections showroom used to be?

    I agree with you re plans for the vicinity, but that would be a 15 to 20 year exercise.. it will be be painful (with the oversupply of housing in the area) before fruition.
    The winners are naturally owners that have bought into this area at a much lower psf and currently enjoying the rental income, while waiting for their investment to further appreciate.

    In down time, again these owners are the ones who can weather better with lower rental income.

    Invest at the right time and at a reasonable pricing will allow one being paid to his/her waiting for capital appreciation. Cheers

  10. #10
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrynight
    When is the launch expected to be?

    Indicative pricing? Looks like will have 600 sq ft studios?
    If they have learnt their lesson from reflections, the units will be as small as possible. That way, they wouldn't cannibalise their unsold monster units in reflections.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •