Thread: High Tech Home Gadgets

Default High Tech Home Gadgets

Hello everyone~~

Recently has been talking about the Google Specs... that I don't really know if there is a need. And also Samsung G4 which I still prefer iPhone due to it's seamless flow to all apps. (no haters please )

Well, today I just want to share with you some other high tech stuffs for home. After reading, I thought of getting the auto Vacuum Cleaner. But I've got kids and pets.

Here's the article: High Tech Home Gadgets

Have a good read!
    Cheers
    Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by DylanTan
    Hello everyone~~

Recently has been talking about the Google Specs... that I don't really know if there is a need. And also Samsung G4 which I still prefer iPhone due to it's seamless flow to all apps. (no haters please )

Well, today I just want to share with you some other high tech stuffs for home. After reading, I thought of getting the auto Vacuum Cleaner. But I've got kids and pets.

Here's the article: High Tech Home Gadgets

Have a good read!
    Cheers
    Dylan
    I got one about 2 years ago and use it more as an adjunct. I called it my 小奴隶
    Very useful esp if u got pet

Quote Originally Posted by cavaliver
    I got one about 2 years ago and use it more as an adjunct. I called it my 小奴隶
    Very useful esp if u got pet
    Really? My dog is freaking afraid of vacuum cleaners. Like a monster to her.

Moreover I'm kinda particular to cleanliness. haha. So I guess hard to reach places and edges still require manual cleaning.