Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff
    Certainly not the only condo, but likely to be the one which commands the highest rent. Potential for capital appreciation wise, ivory heights may be better.
    Ivory Height has got some limitation. No condo facilities, hence rental will not be able to match condo price. Also site area is too big, 650m in length, not many developers will have this kind of appetite for such large site.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Do u stay in Jurong? Hahaha.. Only condo in Jurong..... Hahaha... I laugh..... Come Jurong, I treated u drink kopi... Show you around Jurong... How many condo you can consider to rent... And also the HDB next to the condo....
    Ya right. So which are the other private condos next to Jurong East MRT? Kindly enlighten.

And don't come and tell me all the Lakeside or Chinese Garden ones. It will be analogous to compare Little India condos to Dhoby Ghaut ones.

Ivory Heights??? Do you guys seriously condsider Ivory Heights a private condo???

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Ivory Heights??? Do you guys seriously condsider Ivory Heights a private condo???
    why cant it be considered a pte condo ?

Quote Originally Posted by litechaser
    Cos it only has HDB equivalent facilities. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by litechaser
    I don't consider it a private condo.

Just becos it's has a wall build around it doesn't make it a condo.

It's really a HDB standard thus I agree with sunboy77 if Ivory heights wants to charge condo rental......

How about the ec next to ivory height?

This coming weekend JE is going to be extremely crowded.

Residents in western Singapore now have a new mall, giving them access to brands typically available only in the city area.

The 241-store mall Jem, located next to Jurong East MRT station, opens to the public on Tuesday.

Among its tenants: Robinsons, Swedish fashion brand H&M, lingerie brand Victoria's Secret and Japanese bookshop chain Books Kinokuniya.

Jem, located on Jurong Gateway Road, is set to be the third-largest suburban mall here, after Jurong Point and nex mall in Serangoon Central. Its opening comes three years after Lend Lease won the site in a government tender in June 2010. It was 100 per cent leased out prior to opening.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

it will be super noisy right?

Four mrt Tracks
    T-Junction of two big roads ( HDB facing)
    One future Bus interchange in front of the Development ( Japanese / Chinese Garden facing...)

Quote Originally Posted by creative_vitamin
    it will be super noisy right?

Four mrt Tracks
    T-Junction of two big roads ( HDB facing)
    One future Bus interchange in front of the Development ( Japanese / Chinese Garden facing...)
    Yes one of the downsides will be this.
    But bo bian I guess. Can't expect to have hordes of nearby amenities with a huge tenant catchment area and yet enjoy quiet environment...

Can see Khaw Boon Wan office?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    This coming weekend JE is going to be extremely crowded.
    For those who really want to go take a look and enjoy some quality viewing session, my suggestion is go during weekday. I went for a briefing last week and my goodness, the whole Jurong traffic was flooded by agents. Couldn't find anymore parking spaces in Jcube and JTC Summit, so the parking overflowed illegally to the road sides of JTC Summit, Jurong Town Hall Rd, and even Science Centre. And that was just an agents' breifing session. Can you imagine the weekend buyer crowd is going to be like 10 folds over?

For those who really want to go take a look and enjoy some quality viewing session, my suggestion is go during weekday. I went for a briefing last week and my goodness, the whole Jurong traffic was flooded by agents. Couldn't find anymore parking spaces in Jcube and JTC Summit, so the parking overflowed illegally to the road sides of JTC Summit, Jurong Town Hall Rd, and even Science Centre. And that was just an agents' breifing session. Can you imagine the weekend buyer crowd is going to be like 10 folds over?
    I think agents will going to out in full force giving out flyers at JEM starting tomorrow. Maybe it might be better to park at Clementi Mall and then take a MRT to JE instead.

I think agents will going to out in full force giving out flyers at JEM starting tomorrow. Maybe it might be better to park at Clementi Mall and then take a MRT to JE instead.
    Yes take MRT will be the best. Really no joke.

This picture was taken on the agents' briefing last week. We are not waiting for the showflat to open. We are waiting for those in the showflat to be emptied before the next batch can go in. And this picture shows maybe just 1% of all the agents I saw that day.

My goodness, even a controlled crowd got problems getting in. I cannot imagine what's going to happen when the showflat opens to the public this weekend...

Yes take MRT will be the best. Really no joke.

This picture was taken on the agents' briefing last week. We are not waiting for the showflat to open. We are waiting for those in the showflat to be emptied before the next batch can go in. And this picture shows maybe just 1% of all the agents I saw that day.

My goodness, even a controlled crowd got problems getting in. I cannot imagine what's going to happen when the showflat opens to the public this weekend...
    So many agents...Singapore needs more industries and more meaningful jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    So many agents...Singapore needs more industries and more meaningful jobs.
    Hahaha ya lor... Money pai-tan nowadays...

Do they still collect cheques now? Or kana banned already.

Do they still collect cheques now? Or kana banned already.
    I heard this one still collect cheques.
    I heard "No cheques never mind. You can come back on the 4th day of sales to buy". So those serious buyers will still willingly give cheques I guess..

how is sales? no sound no pic?

animal spirit killed by stock plunges??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

I heard this one still collect cheques.
    I heard "No cheques never mind. You can come back on the 4th day of sales to buy". So those serious buyers will still willingly give cheques I guess..
    You are agent? U know when is the balloting? My relative is quite interested ...

You are agent? U know when is the balloting? My relative is quite interested ...
    Balloting likely 28 June.

Any indication of prices? I heard possibly around 1500/sqft - sounds very expensive for jurong.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplace
    Any indication of prices? I heard possibly around 1500/sqft - sounds very expensive for jurong.
    Aiyo AMK also $1920psf liao.
    I don't see why my J Gateway unit cannot sell at $1920psf at T.O.P....

Looking at current steroid injected developments, Its hard not to know which are the choice.

Is the showflat open for walk-in viewing tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Nope. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Dont need to see show flat lah. this one just pick the floor and facing. Interior should be pretty standard.

http://jgate-way.com/interior-furnishings/

Dont need to see show flat lah. this one just pick the floor and facing. Interior should be pretty standard.

http://jgate-way.com/interior-furnishings/
    I was about to say this. Actually no need see showflat la. What we have already known about J Gateway cant be reinforced anymore at the showflat.

Couple of loft units and the 4BR suite unit as the showflats. Interior pretty standard.... Albeit small.

3BR and 4BR comes with marble finishing!

This project must "revive the animal spirit", we must not lose to Iskandar
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Colleagues were talking about this big J! Very tempted but apprehensive... If only I got a crystal ball or an "third eye" to see what lies ahead! Ha ha. No "sure win" bet lah.