Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4146515661666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    Which means u havent been looking at the right properties. There are loads of homes with nice views, peace n quiet n near amenities. Paying $1700psf to face the mrt track is imo a waste of money n horrible choice of home.
    pls stop it,you are so annoying! only a few units in JG cost 1700 plus per square foot as if most units will cost that much. People want to buy this project units for high price,why you want to care so much about them,is that even affect your annoying life.and you like to keep repeating the same old thing in this thread.your comments are so irrelevant.People are talking about city lives,and you taking about peaceful and quiet.wth?Are you out of topic?I know you don't like this project,does not mean you can keep coming here and talk bad about this project.You cannot be so arrogant to think that your opinions are always right,and other people opinions are wrong.btw,i know that you will repeat the same old reason to tell me about this project.
    Last edited by vovolversace; 05-09-13 at 13:33.

@vovolversace
    My reply to wunderkind's post on peace n quiet is irrelevant?

Btw this is a forum where ppl discuss about pty prices, pty facing, pty investment prospects n criticise n evaluate condos using different yardsticks, if u not happy u can go elsewhere. And btw I never say my opinions always right n u r not me so don't tell me what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    The trade off for a modern city is normally stress. You can't have everything peace and quietness.

Noise is inevitable in modern city living and this can compound stress. The trick is to train your mind to accept as part of nature and environment and live with it.

Which means u havent been looking at the right properties. There are loads of homes with nice views, peace n quiet n near amenities. Paying $1700psf to face the mrt track is imo a waste of money n horrible choice of home.
    Hey... who you are to determine whether is it the right property?? Look at your predication in 2009 abt The Centris those who listen to what you commented were then the real fool. So pls STOP commenting abt other ppl property.

@vovolversace

Btw this is a forum where ppl discuss about pty prices, pty facing, pty investment prospects n criticise n evaluate condos using different yardsticks, if u not happy u can go elsewhere. And btw I never say my opinions always right n u r not me so don't tell me what I think.
    As you said, this is a forum to discuss abt pricing etc.... but you are ont discussing you are actually talking bad abt the property that YOU think is bad. So since you dislike this property so much Y bother to come in so pls leave this site.

Btw I don't retract what I say about a pty. Imo Centris is still a cock condo to live, as what I mentioned way back in 2009. The same goes for Caspian.

Quote Originally Posted by SNRL View Post
    Hey... who you are to determine whether is it the right property?? Look at your predication in 2009 abt The Centris those who listen to what you commented were then the real fool. So pls STOP commenting abt other ppl property.

What is bad to u might be news to ppl thinking about buying a pty in the west. If u can't take criticisms , u shouldn't live in this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by SNRL View Post
    As you said, this is a forum to discuss abt pricing etc.... but you are ont discussing you are actually talking bad abt the property that YOU think is bad. So since you dislike this property so much Y bother to come in so pls leave this site.

@vovolversace

by saying this,can show that how arrogant are you.you are so egoistic.oh.okok,i know that you never call yourself egoistic,but the way you act can say so.you can always deny this and insult me with your low iq brain.Why i cannot tell you what you think.By saying this''And btw I never say my opinions always right n u r not me so don't tell me what I think'' can prove that you think that you always right as you think that you have the right to tell me that i cannot say you what i think about you.
    Last edited by vovolversace; 05-09-13 at 14:24.

When you buy a property, there is bound to be people who agree with your choice (e.g. say it is a good buy) and there is bound to be people who don't agree with your choice (e.g. not a good buy).

Most important thing is that you yourself are happy with your choice. If not happy .... then sell it or rent it out (if you can).

When a person is so mean keep bad mouthing the property i suggest u all talk down his too. He got a Regent Heights. Each of u just shoot 10 posts daily in Regent heights thread. 20 of u will be 200posts he will be too busy to reply. Lol.

So for u to come into a forum passing judgement on people you don't know just because they make comments u don't like to hear should make u a really shallow person.

Quote Originally Posted by vovolversace View Post
    by saying this,can show that how arrogant are you.you are so egoistic.oh.okok,i know that you never call yourself egoistic,but the way you can act and say so.you can always deny this and insult me with your low iq brain.

So for u to come into a forum passing judgement on people you don't know just because they make comments u don't like to hear should make u a really shallow person.

oh ya!u also judge me that i am a shallow person.firstly,u also come to this thread and deny this and that because others make comments u don't like to hear too.and you will always many ridiculous reasons to deny this and that,therefore can satisfied your egoistic problems.why you have the right to judge others,and others cannot judge you,because you think that you are a king?wow.i see.i know that you never said that you are king.

Please talk down , I really don't mind coz Regent Hts is only home to my tenant, I am not as shallow as some ppl in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    When a person is so mean keep bad mouthing the property i suggest u all talk down his too. He got a Regent Heights. Each of u just shoot 10 posts daily in Regent heights thread. 20 of u will be 200posts he will be too busy to reply. Lol.

A person who judges a stranger in cyberspace just because the latter comments about some lifeless pty, don't you think the commentor is very shallow? I am calling u shallow based on this.

oh ya!u also judge me that i am a shallow person.firstly,u also come to this thread and deny this and that because others make comments u don't like to hear too.and you will always many ridiculous reason to deny this ans that,therefore can satisfied your egoistic problems.

Please talk down , I really don't mind coz Regent Hts is only home to my tenant, I am not as shallow as some ppl in this forum.
    when one makes one comment about this project,you don't like the comment and you always will come here to insult others just because that you don't agree with the comment.is that even prove that you are a shallow and egoistic person.come and keep insulting me.your irrelevant comments don't affects me anyway.why can't you agree with my comments because you a shallow person.oh i see.face it pls.i know it is a hard truth to you.miserable truth that make you difficult to take it.haha,

Huh? Did I come in to this thread just to insult u? Please lah, you should read ur first post to me , if u had not started casting baseless comments at me, I won't even bother with u in the first place.

when one makes one comment about this project,you don't like the comment and you always will come here to insult others just because that you don't agree with the comment.is that even prove that you are a shallow and egoistic person.come and keep insulting me.your irrelevant comments don't affects me anyway.

Huh? Did I come in to this thread just to insult u? Please lah, you should read ur first post to me , if u had not started casting baseless comments at me, I won't even bother with u in the first place.
    ok.I dun want to feed the troll like you anyway.

Your first ten posts in this forum n u r picking up fights with ppl, I think that speaks a lot about u. Do u fight with ppl in ur first day of work or quarrel with ur spouse in ur first day of marriage? Lol...

ok.I dun want to feed the troll like you anyway.

The trade off of modern city living is normally stress. You cannot have everything peace and quietness Noise is inevitable in modern city living. The trick is to train your mind to make it a part of nature and environment and live with it.

The same principle applies everywhere. Let have a more productive and engaging forum with active listening and forbearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    The trade off of modern city living is normally stress. You cannot have everything peace and quietness Noise is inevitable in modern city living. The trick is to train your mind to make it a part of nature and environment and live with it.

The same principle applies everywhere. Let have a more productive and engaging forum with active listening and forbearance.
    i bet REGULATORS will say something to you cos he will disagree with you.

Why I buy J Gateway ?

I wanted to get a unit for investment The key determinant to me is location.

J Gateway fits my criteria very well, especially when it is the only condo in the heart of JLD. It has many amenities surrounding the condo. Nobody should worry about food, leisure, entertainment, school and transport. If one is sick, he can easily pay a visit to the nearby hospitals. These are plus factors for rental and capital appreciation.

Making the decision to buy is but the first step. The next step is how much I should be paying for the unit. It is a tough decision. The developer will , for sure, factor in the future development of JLD into the pricing. I did raise my budget.

The last hurdle is the balloting. I have never won a lucky draw in my life. So, the feeling was like - "so what if I have the money but I don't have the luck ". All I can say is that my leave was not wasted for that day.

Good luck to all J Gateway owners!

wow.a person dun want to talk down to this project,and told other to talk down to other project just because he own a unit there.He have the right to control what people want to say.haha.I thought u said that this is a property forum,anyone can talk about any project.WHY CAN'T I TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?ur project is much worst than this project.no close proximity to mrt,shopping mall,any food joints,supermarket.hahaha.pity you own a unit there.hope it depreciate and this project appreciate more.Anyway you have the freedom to bad mouth to this project right.yeah.I also have the freedom to bad mouth yours!even you want to report me,i also dun afraid u. If you don't like i bad mouth your project,get out of this forum lah.this what you said to me anyway as i have the freedom to say anything i want here about property!!!haha.cheers!

Even though Regent Height condo is close proximity to J Gateway.J gateway have times 10 the amount of amenities provided nearby than Regent Height have provided,The only amenity provided by RH condo is Little Guillin.Even though LG provided peaceful environment to the nearby condo and hdb,nobody really give a damn.As one can visit bigger and better Guillin in China.If one like nature so much,one can buy better quality condo than RH in Thomson,with the view of the forest in the centre of Singapore that is better views than the LG.In Singapore,a busy city state,people are more concern about the amount of amenities nearby like Mrt,Hospital and Shopping malls.RH is a condo with dead investment opportunity . Good luck to REGULATORS owning a condo with no investment opportunity.

Regent Heights has something that new (and most other) condos don't have nowadays - a Golf Driving Range

Default J Gateway - Deciding factors of purchase

Their have been a lot of comments on the J Gateway psf price, I have been reading this thread for some time. However, personally i think when any condo is bought the buyer need to decide whether it's going to be an investment or for own stay. If it was for investment, then their are two aspects you want to consider, 1. Capital appreciation rate 2. Rental Yield. Now in Singapore context every place are being developed with well structured transport system, amenities and facilities. Singapore is poised towards becoming another London, NY. So their will be capital appreciation by TOP , however the rate of this appreciation may vary depending on CM, nation economy, demand, supply and basic economics.Now, rental yield is subjective, it depends on the location, amenities facilities and catchment area.

As for own stay, then you can decide what is best for you not much to think about the rest.

I presume investors/own stayers would have thought about this before investing on any property. Infact, the EC's are getting much attention to HDB upgraders as they are getting to be build in we'll developed areas. So PC investors need to be more prudent on the investment strategy. In Singapore everyone has the opportunity to invest based on your budget. So knowing what you can afford is important because you do not want your loan rates and premiums start biting you on the long run. Match your affortability, but still being prudent about the investment you are going to make, especially when family members are involved in the purchase of the investment.

The fact is OCR are getting some limelight with the developments similar to CCR.
    But CCR has its own catchment strategy vs OCR. So it is challenging to look at them under the same light. Any predictions based on this is subjective as decentralization is taking place.

However, it's striking to see OCR regions are getting highest bit by developers thus shedding to high psf. Whether, investors are willing to continue to purchase at this price depends on the supply, demand and their personal deciding factors.
    Sometimes, it's just the knee jerk reaction to the market, missing the boat soon mentality. So very much emotions play a huge part in buying factors especially if family members are involved.

The frequent "keyboard brawls" i read between CCR vs OCR is pretty interesting as the strategies and predictions they provide are mind boggling but definitely some of these guys have substance worth reading and just might change your opinion.

However, at the end of day it's up to you decide what is best for you...

Happy Enjoying your investment.

***Think POSITIVE and be POSITIVE***

West has everything, including this:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...al/802816.html

You talk down any project does not evoke any feeling coz condos are lifeless, what is most important is the investment decision behind a purchase. I would still pay $600psf for a 1163sqft three bedder in regent hts any day compared to a 474sqft one bedder in j gateway at $1700psf. At the end of the day simple common sense prevails n that needs no further elaboration.

Btw my tenant told me he enjoys the view of bt timah hill n mbs from the living room French window of the unit, u hv any such views at j gateway?

wow.a person dun want to talk down to this project,and told other to talk down to other project just because he own a unit there.He have the right to control what people want to say.haha.I thought u said that this is a property forum,anyone can talk about any project.WHY CAN'T I TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?ur project is much worst than this project.no close proximity to mrt,shopping mall,any food joints,supermarket.hahaha.pity you own a unit there.hope it depreciate and this project appreciate more.Anyway you have the freedom to bad mouth to this project right.yeah.I also have the freedom to bad mouth yours!even you want to report me,i also dun afraid u. If you don't like i bad mouth your project,get out of this forum lah.this what you said to me anyway as i have the freedom to say anything i want here about property!!!haha.cheers!
    Last edited by Regulators; 06-09-13 at 10:18.

You talk down any project does not evoke any feeling coz condos are lifeless, what is most important is the investment decision behind a purchase. I would still pay $600psf for a 1163sqft three bedder in regent hts any day compared to a 474sqft one bedder in j gateway at $1700psf. At the end of the day simple common sense prevails n that needs no further elaboration.

Btw my tenant told me he enjoys the view of bt timah hill n mbs from the living room French window of the unit, u hv any such views at j gateway?
    what for one have views but no amenities.and btw J gateway is the tallest building around there.easily taller than RH.can have lots of views even BT hill with the north facing side of J gateway condo so your comment about J gateway views is so irrelevant.so J gateway have both views and amenities.while regent height condo have views only.i know 1700 per sq feet for J gateway is overpriced,but only a few units with that price,so stop talking the same thing over and over again!one can get around $1300 per sq foot for high floor in J gateway when launch.

r u dreaming u are comparing a three room condo price,price which a few years ago with a studio condo unit prices,price around this year!and one can get a unit from RH at 600 per sq feet now?no right?you are commenting without using your brain!and both condo in different district!!!your comparison so irrelevant!

I agree with you. 1.7k psf just doesn't cut out for me either. If it is like East coast, mountbatten or lavendar, I can still accept the price. But Jurong is OCR and so far from many things. No thanks. I will just get a 600 psf big house instead.

And appreciation is going to be hard I feel. How high you want to pay for Jurong? 2k psf? Will you pay 2k psf for Jurong or 2k psf for East Coast?

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    Regent Heights has something that new (and most other) condos don't have nowadays - a Golf Driving Range
    Most new condos are lacking in facilities or have impactical facilities. E.g. the UOL projects at bedok reservoir and upcoming thomson do not even have tennis court. J Gateway and Hillview Peak both have tennis court but is situated on the roof, which is just impractical.