Thread: Recent new launch sales...

Default Recent new launch sales...

What u guys think of the recently launch sales? Excellent? Very Good? Good? Ok? Not good? Lousy?

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    What u guys think of the recently launch sales? Excellent? Very Good? Good? Ok? Not good? Lousy?
    No horse run!

very good, considering so many cms.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    No horse run!
    I guess 2800 units record sale this month!

Indeflatable, gravity-defying!
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

superman! up! up! away!

D nest 600, senette 250, Bartley ridge 300, hillion 250, Trilinq 150, urban vista 350, total 1900 units so far .....rough estimation

D nest 600, senette 250, Bartley ridge 300, hillion 250, Trilinq 150, urban vista 350, total 1900 units so far .....rough estimation
    So total how many unit unsold from those launch?

i feel that:

right pricing and location project: d'nest
    right location project: sennett

did very well.

right location, slightly overpriced: urban vista

did well

the rest:

location so-so: bartley ridge
    overpriced: triliniq, hillion, hillview peak (correct me if i'm wrong but no one update i prefer to assume doing only as well as triliniq)

didn't do so well.

march home sales will likely be a record becoz of the sheer pace of launches.
    those projects which din do well obviously will say becoz they din launch so many units. but truth is, only right price and/or right location can sell better. others may be left with a lot of units after 1st month of sales.

can confirm if hillion has hit 250? someone else reported less than 200 sold.

B Ridge until now only 300? Sibei slow.

Oxley Edge too, excellent location, good pricing, and is freehold in prime district!
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i feel that:

right pricing and location project: d'nest
    right location project: sennett

did very well.

right location, slightly overpriced: urban vista

did well

the rest:

location so-so: bartley ridge
    overpriced: triliniq, hillion, hillview peak (correct me if i'm wrong but no one update i prefer to assume doing only as well as triliniq)

didn't do so well.

march home sales will likely be a record becoz of the sheer pace of launches.
    those projects which din do well obviously will say becoz they din launch so many units. but truth is, only right price and/or right location can sell better. others may be left with a lot of units after 1st month of sales.

I am really surprised that D'Nest did not manage to sell more than 80% of their unit.. And also for Eco, I though they already sold out with the super strong initial sales? But just now ads only see 84% sold? What happen?

after first day 250 was very quiet over last weekend. good friday official launch, not sure how many sold since.

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    B Ridge until now only 300? Sibei slow.

after first day 250 was very quiet over last weekend. good friday official launch, not sure how many sold since.
    If 800+ units and still able to sell out in 2 weeks , then confirm there will be more CM. Think better to sell like 30~40 per week and yet still can finish selling in less than a year. Sennett should sell out first being only 350 units.
    Recall that Gambir Ridge's sold out less than 2 weeks because less than 100 & freehold. The upcoming Jade Residences also freehold not far from MRT should be interesting. I predict it will be like G Ridge but prob take 1 month or so to be completely sold.

...but truth is, only right price and/or right location can sell better. others may be left with a lot of units after 1st month of sales.
    Tuan Sing's serene hse development, with very good location (botanic garden and MRT at doorstep), can be considered "right location" or not ?

But this is CCR, quantum will be too high for today's buyers

This is FH. Look out for the GLS pricing of a 99LH site at coronation road shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Tuan Sing's serene hse development, with very good location (botanic garden and MRT at doorstep), can be considered "right location" or not ?

But this is CCR, quantum will be too high for today's buyers

Right pricing AND quantum.

I believe anywhere in Singapore can make money as long it is cheap relatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisor
    If 800+ units and still able to sell out in 2 weeks , then confirm there will be more CM. Think better to sell like 30~40 per week and yet still can finish selling in less than a year. Sennett should sell out first being only 350 units.
    Recall that Gambir Ridge's sold out less than 2 weeks because less than 100 & freehold. The upcoming Jade Residences also freehold not far from MRT should be interesting. I predict it will be like G Ridge but prob take 1 month or so to be completely sold.
    For the developer is to sell as much unit as fast as possible ba... Anyway CM only target buyer rather seller

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This is FH. Look out for the GLS pricing of a 99LH site at coronation road shortly.
    You mean that cemetery land ? U know, I won't want to live there even if you pay me... but then that's just me...

Yea will be very interesting to see developer's gauge of that land. Ppl say landed hot demand some more

If everything priced to move within this month, march new homes sales would hit 3k. And then they will be more CM.

Best way is to deplug hdb from private property. No one can kpkb (complain) and cm can be removed for private, hdb new owners sell back to hdb and private owners watch their properties go sky high price.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    If everything priced to move within this month, march new homes sales would hit 3k. And then they will be more CM.
    U think government implement CM to make property more affordable? The government only need to ensure HDB is affordable but not PC. But 7 CM only a few of the policy is targeting at HDB, how come?

actually, i think even if mar sales shoots pass 3k, it also won't trigger CM8 coz:

1) prices of those projects which sold well were not up and in some cases, "cheaper" ie d'nest.

2) 3k is becoz there have been a lot of launches. a lot of these launches not doing well actually means "already cooled".

at most the 30% MSR thing gets implemented lor. considered cooling measure?

Some these condos use the tactic of "soft launch" for weeks before the official launch and then suddenly advertise big big sold 250 in a day. But 300 units is good already lah. After the CM and ABSD, savvy investors are not keen anymore. What is the upside for any project? The ones that move most units are the ones NEAR or WITHIN HDB estates. because the upgraders are not subject to ABSD (if they sell their HDB).

that's correct with regard to the first timers and the genuine upgraders (who WILL sell their hdb flats).

but usually the big sold number is chalked up on the first day of preview. and the preview usually just lasts for 3 days to one week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Some these condos use the tactic of "soft launch" for weeks before the official launch and then suddenly advertise big big sold 250 in a day. But 300 units is good already lah. After the CM and ABSD, savvy investors are not keen anymore. What is the upside for any project? The ones that move most units are the ones NEAR or WITHIN HDB estates. because the upgraders are not subject to ABSD (if they sell their HDB).