Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The most illuminated is going to tell you

Default The most illuminated is going to tell you

DO NOT BUY GOLD, BUY SINGAPORE PROPERTY INSTEAD.

Believe or not is up to you. Let me share with good people of this forum why buying the overpriced gold is simply dumb :

GOLD IS NOT AN

1) UTILITY ASSET- gold by itself generates NOTHING.

2) IT CAN ONLY BE USED FOR BARTER TRADE IN THE EVENT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS BY SELLING GOLD TO GET BACK FIAT CURRENCY . ( WHICH IS DUMBER THAN BARTERING)

This is because by selling gold and getting the money back in fiat currency is simply going one round in big circle back to starting point- It solves nothing.

Therefore, you can only BARTER gold for commodity. However, for daily necessities like food, FIAT currency will be better value than the dumb gold. Unless you use your gold to exchange for a farm or factory, BUT then again, how many tones of gold will you need then?

Buy Singapore property is the BEST BET and BEST hedge. As no matter how the fiat currency going to move up or down, left or right, you can adjust your rental income accordingly.

The further details and elaboration I will go into them later, so stay tuned in this forum for your most handsome uncle: BLACKJACK21TRADER- THE MOST ILLUMINATED BEING ON PLANET EARTH.

THANK YOU.

I am the Master from the Dark.
    I have many names and many shadows.
    When I hail left, the billionaires will not dare to go right.
    I AM THE ILLUMINATED. THE DRAGON FAMILY. THE LION.

Further, good brothers and sisters of condosingapore forum. Lend me thy eyes and ears. And LISTEN for I shall not repeat:

IN THE EVENT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS ON THE GLOBAL SCALE ( If it truly happens ),

THE FEW REMAINING STABLE Well-governing countries WHICH ARE POWERFUL OR INFLUENTIAL ENOUGH ON OUR PLANETS TO be able to continue BUYing FOOD OR WATER, are GOING TO BE THE SAFE HAVEN AND the ONLY PLACES WHERE THE ECONOMY IS STILL WORKING AND GROWING. Hence the fiat currency will still be working in these countries.

AND THEREFORE, THE PROPERTY MARKET WILL STILL BE GROWING as these are the few remaining places the global people would want to escape to.

That, my friends, is the TRUE MEANING of SAFE Haven.

And do you know where is this place?

I am from the past, the present and the future.
    I appear only when human called upon my names.
    I am the DRAGON FAMILY, THE LION, THE ILLUMINATED.

If, (touch wood ) there really came upon us a global crisis. There will be many who are slow to react only able to enter the safe havens at the final hour.

This particular group will have no choice but to take any price or any rental you impose on them. They are slow to be Singapore citizen, they are also slow to be PR. We as like any country of the World, will definately let them remain as foreigners till the tide is over.

GOOD LUCK.

So far, your handsome uncle had done the following prediction ( still avail on my website: www.sglion.com):

Year 2012- THE YEAR OF THE WATER DRAGON
    Year 2013- THE YEAR OF THE DOUBLE HEADED SERPENT

Stay tuned in this forum for the prediction of 2014.

YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSE.

Bro BJ, your signature is the first thing I see when I read your post and it always reminds me of your appearance!

I agree with you.
    Buy Gold not that useful cos where to store.

If keep in the house, everyday fear get lost, go on holiday also no peace of mind.

If keep in safe, you dunno how safe, and you can't access it anytime of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Bro BJ, your signature is the first thing I see when I read your post and it always reminds me of your appearance!

I agree with you.
    Buy Gold not that useful cos where to store.

If keep in the house, everyday fear get lost, go on holiday also no peace of mind.

If keep in safe, you dunno how safe, and you can't access it anytime of the day.
    wahlaueh, sister buttercarp, I am so touched..

It is the banner you made for me that makes me handsome la...not my appearance leh...

I bluff that I am handsome so to feed my own ego la....

and of course I agree with ur post totally

So, my handsome brother

Would you recommend me to buy another property in Singapore, despite the 15% ABSD?
    DISCLAIMER :
    ForeignTalent is merely a nick name. Although I'm a foreigner but I'm not really that talented and promised will never take any employments in Singapore for now or in the future.

Thanks for sharing, bro trader.

Sorry if I sound dumb ... but what is FIAT money?

to all newbies, do not take bro bj21 words LITERALLY, he is a deep one. Many underlying statements which you need to decipher.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignTalent
    So, my handsome brother

Would you recommend me to buy another property in Singapore, despite the 15% ABSD?
    Why not if it is a good location.....or u want to wait until 25% ABSD then buy?

Look far, Singapore is such a small rich country, unless u tink in the next 10 years our population is not growing anymore, no economic growth, no new mrt lines, and condo go back to selling at $600 psf when I first time buy....and my salary only $2500...things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    to all newbies, do not take bro bj21 words LITERALLY, he is a deep one. Many underlying statements which you need to decipher.
    please bro bj21 could you please speak in simpler words and make things easier for the newbies? Thanks a million.

Singapore government has been pouring money into large-scale infrastructure projects that are helping to boost home prices. So what happen when pouring few billions of dollars to develop the land, home price will have a boost. U can see construction works everywhere. Same with plants and trees when u are pouring water, fertilisers, sunlight to it what happen? It grows.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm
    Sorry if I sound dumb ... but what is FIAT money?
    Paper money.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Singapore government has been pouring money into large-scale infrastructure projects that are helping to boost home prices. So what happen when pouring few billions of dollars to develop the land, home price will have a boost. U can see construction works everywhere. Same with plants and trees when u are pouring water, fertilisers, sunlight to it what happen? It grows.
    star observation ... most investment go to OCR ... part of the reason why the price gap has narrowed btn OCR and CCR
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    please bro bj21 could you please speak in simpler words and make things easier for the newbies? Thanks a million.
    dear pretty sister, there is no need to. because if u stay on this thread, in due course other more illuminated brothers here shall help to elaborate my ( or bj21) ghost words ( 鬼話) into normal human language

Quote Originally Posted by Leo.Cheng
    dear pretty sister, there is no need to. because if u stay on this thread, in due course other more illuminated brothers here shall help to elaborate my ( or bj21) ghost words ( 鬼話) into normal human language
    my role in this forum is to start other illuminated brothers/ sisters here thinking by suggesting a topic. Usually you will find it evolved into them doing the thinking and analysis rather than me.

that is the magic of sharing of knowledge or collaborative thinking. You tap into the minds of many other brilliant minds in this forum.

so keep asking or discussing

Quote Originally Posted by Leo.Cheng
    Thanks Brother. I will stay. I noted Star has actually elaborated your words in a simpler way. Thanks to Star.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignTalent
    So, my handsome brother

Bro seriously consider where on earth can yr children walk on the streets in the night n still feel safe???
    My friend's daughter returned from Perth n shared that she does not have this kind of freedom.
    Spore is a super duper blessed nation, many things we have taken for granted.
    If I m a FT I will convert to SC.
    Think far n look far u will find yr answer, maybe that 15% ABSD will not be an issue anymore.
    Last edited by GForce; 02-04-13 at 12:51.

1) gold n pty are both illiquid
    2) both has appreciation value
    3) however, gold can't provide monthly rental yield.
    4) value appreciation in pty is much higher than gold
    5) pty can leverage gold cannot
    I for sure go for PROPERTY! History says it all but buy only when one has holding power else may backfire till pants dropped!
    Biggest concern now is North n South Koreas situation.
    Last edited by GForce; 02-04-13 at 13:06.

I have learnt much from this forum so it's time I contribute too instead of just receiving we also need to give.
    JMHO feel free to comment contrast whatsoever coz we r here to learn constructively.

Quote Originally Posted by GForce
    1) gold n pty are both illiquid
    2) both has appreciation value
    3) however, gold can't provide monthly rental yield.
    4) value appreciation in pty is much higher than gold
    5) pty can leverage gold cannot
    I for sure go for PROPERTY! History says it all but buy only when one has holding power else may backfire till pants dropped!
    Biggest concern now is North n South Koreas situation.
    What u say is not only correct BUT VERY CORRECT !

Why is North Korea a concern is because as I have mentioned in CNA forum that the leader is a young man. As such, he is very eager to show and to prove himself. This is my fear, for this is where the problem of many young man- IMPULSIVE.

Another issue is Kim might not be acting on his threats, BUT the World might see it differently and take them as very serious threats indeed.

Good Luck, that is all I can say about North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Why is North Korea a concern is because as I have mentioned in CNA forum that the leader is a young man. As such, he is very eager to show and to prove himself. This is my fear, for this is where the problem of many young man- IMPULSIVE.

Another issue is Kim might not be acting on his threats, BUT the World might see it differently and take them as very serious threats indeed.

In our current World, with the massive array of powerful destructive weapons, no longer is it viable to start any World War. It is not viable not because it is allowable economically or immorally but because a World War would destroy the Planet in 8 days.

No leaders in their right mind would want to initiate a war on a global scale.

MAITULIAO ! (Hokkien= Do not wait any longer!)

UMHOHTAN ! ( Cantonese = Do not wait ! )

待機なし ( Japanese = Do not wait ! )

Come to Singapore NOW and be SAFE !

guess what, young Kim puts a youtube video and goes "APRIL FOOL"

WAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    guess what, young Kim puts a youtube video and goes "APRIL FOOL"

WAHAHAHAHAHA
    u must be joking. link please. LOL

A banker once asked me, why do I chose SIBOR over SOR for my housing loans?

These are the reasons I gave him:

1) SIBOR is the Singapore Interbank rates. As such, our MAS has an overview over the lenders here. In the event of ridiculous rate increase, we will be protected by our government.

2) SOR is the Singapore Swap rates, meaning there will be a conversion in forex from USD to SGD upon maturity. Hence it is dependent on US rates which is definately beyond our control.

The banker told me but then SOR is definately better because it will follow a more or less US low interest rates environment policy by The US Fed.

I told him while that is true, it is also beyond our MAS control. MAS will never want us to die, but can't say the same for others.

He was dumbfolded as he thought I must be mad to say this .

I am absolutely confident of Ah Tharman and Ah Khaw in protecting me as can be seen in their recent measures.
    The Dark Fallen Angel
    www.sglion.com

if war broke out, do you think anybody still have the mood to buy properties?

If I am a Korean millionaire, guess what I will do. Spread my risks by diversifying money to safer countries or donate to Korean war fund? I think I will do both. Hehe.