Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: $250m GCB for grab...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I lived in landed before and now am staying in condo. If live in landed are sua ku, then many tycoon and many ministers are also sua ku liaw

Why live in landed properties are considered sua ku ?..to me is illogical comment.

Some landed got all full condo facilities le like swimming pool, tennis, table tennis, squash court, gym, spa, sauna. Some landed got even more facilities than condo le, like country club facilities such as mini cinema, dance studio, bowling alley, snooker and billiards & pool rooms, library swimming pool, tennis, table tennis, squash court, gym, spa, sauna etc..

The thing is how many people can afford this (<1000 people in Singapore). I doubt you have this type of landed

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    P.S. I am leaving the real facts thread untouched for the moment because that was a classic fumble by you where you indirectly called another forumer 'teddybear' a sua ku.

Everyone needs a good laugh now and then in this forum.
    Last edited by teddybear; 13-04-13 at 23:20.

Bro, its ok lah, let him live in fear and never buy a landed.

In the meantime, he has to put up with condo neighbours who irritate him at his gym whilst landed owners can work out in peace and comfort at their home gym.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17327

proper-T I am still waiting for you to tell us what sort of gym equipment you have at home leh. comfort and peace? maybe its Nintendo Wii?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

In a down cycle, it is always better to have low transaction volume because there will be less comparables for people to whack down your price.
    Is that so?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Wingtai chairman must have been looking at this chart thats why better exit the market.

Correction is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    proper-T I am still waiting for you to tell us what sort of gym equipment you have at home leh. comfort and peace? maybe its Nintendo Wii?
    You really are dregging the bottom of the barrel when you have to try to probe for personal details of a forumer just so that you can personally taunt or insult that person.

I suppose all that brimming self confidence in your post below has eroded into deep seated bitterness and frustration. The truth has hurt you badly.

I believe I have already accomplished my objectives many pages back.

So I guess there is no conflict after all huh.

proper-T, can tell us what you know about this chart that you posted several times in this forum? I think many guru here would like to learn something from you because most like numbers and chart.

You really are dregging the bottom of the barrel when you have to try to probe for personal details of a forumer just so that you can personally taunt or insult that person.

I suppose all that brimming self confidence in your post below has eroded into deep seated bitterness and frustration. The truth has hurt you badly.

comfort and peace working out in your personal own gym in your landed property. Can tell us what equipment and machine you have in your gym. share share lah,,,dont be so secretive leh.

proper-T, sometime back you mention that household income is not an important factors to determine holding power for property. Care to explain?

comfort and peace working out in your personal own gym in your landed property. Can tell us what equipment and machine you have in your gym. share share lah,,,dont be so secretive leh.
    Since your confidence is shattered already, please carry on with your postings. Resorting to these type of personal taunts is exactly what the readers here need to know about your true colours and your intentions in this thread. More and more is being revealed by the minute.

Since your confidence is shattered already, please carry on with your postings. Resorting to these type of personal taunts is exactly what the readers here need to know about your true colours and your intentions in this thread. More and more is being revealed by the minute.
    nothing to do with confidence lah. Just asking out of curiosity, I am sure many condo owners would like to see what sort of gym you guys are using at the comfort of your home.

The truth has really hit home hard.

Looks like someone has finally shorted, blown his fuse and am resorting to asking me all the same questions from other threads over and over again.

He obviously doesn't realize how maniacal this will look to a reader of this thread.
    Last edited by proper-t; 14-04-13 at 00:09.

proper-T, can tell us what you know about this chart that you posted several times in this forum? I think many guru here would like to learn something from you because most like numbers and chart.

honestly I have very interested in this chart. How do you interpret whether what is good or bad.

Here he goes again with the post above.....scary

The truth has really hit home hard.

Looks like someone has finally shorted, blown his fuse and am resorting to asking me all the same questions from other threads over and over again.

He obviously doesn't realize how maniacal this will look to a reader of this thread.

Here he goes again with the post above.....scary
    You have no answer to my question siboh? I thought mr real fact sure got answer to my questions. So disappointing

You have no answer to my question siboh? I thought mr real fact sure got answer to my questions. So disappointing
    Please lie down on the couch and tell me when it all started. Did the deep disappointment first get triggered when you couldn't get gratification as explained in post below?

I was hoping for some sammyboy type of information. so disappointed.

Please lie down on the couch and tell me when it all started. Did the deep disappointment first get triggered when you couldn't get gratification as explained in post below?

This thread is in landed property section leh. So can we just stick to it. Property property please b focus.

You obviously have deep rooted problems. The continual demand for answers from other threads, the swing from talking about gym equipment back to suddenly wanting to be focused back on landed property points to borderline schizo behaviour.

I am just trying to trace it back to when you had your first deep disappointment. I know you may be ashamed to talk about it but its really for your own good so please lie down on the couch and answer truthfully. Was it triggered from the non-gratification you suffered in post below?

Did you just quote this blindly without really understanding what you are quoting and you expect to convince others people here to believe you?

Tell us more about what you quote leh. Household income is not important? really ah?

and you went on to complain that Ringo33 disrupt the peace in this forum?

aiyo...so jialat meh?

You really need help. This continuous demand for answers shows a manic-depressive state of mind which could only result from a deep trauma suffered previously. Ignoring the issue and continually pressing for answers will not redeem you.

The first step towards recovery is acknowledging that you have a problem. People cannot help you if you are unwilling to take the first step forward. Please let all here know whether the non-gratification you suffered in post below was the trigger for your current state of mind so that we can help you.

You really need help. This continuous demand for answers shows a manic-depressive state of mind which could only result from a deep trauma suffered previously. Ignoring the issue and continually pressing for answers will not redeem you.

The first step towards recovery is acknowledging that you have a problem. People cannot help you if you are unwilling to take the first step forward. Please let all here know whether the non-gratification you suffered in post below was the trigger for your current state of mind so that we can help you.

[/i]

If you dont know what you are posting, next time please dont act like you know them so well that you try to convince others to believe what you said.

Again, why do you need to bring non property related discussion into this thread? are you not aware there is a section like coffeeshop?

Your behaviour is definitely not normal. Resurrecting topics fron other threads which you feel you have lost and trying to restart the discussion is a desperate cry for redemption. You have to realise that instead of redemption, readers will only come to the conclusion that you have gone over the edge

We are just trying to help you here.

Your behaviour is definitely not normal. Resurrecting topics fron other threads which you feel you have lost and trying to restart the discussion is a desperate cry for redemption. You have to realise that instead of redemption, readers will only come to the conclusion that you have gone over the edge

We are just trying to help you here.
    I am not sure why do you have to waste time commenting on my behavior when you should be commenting on what you have posted in this forum.

For example, you posted this many times in this forum. So my question is, why do you know about this chart other than just reading the numbers?

Oh, lets not forget that you also say that during a property correction cycle, it is better to have low transaction volume so that no one can whack your price down?

Can you expand on that statement please. I am sure many property investors here would like to know more about it.

awhile ago you also say that household income is not important factor will measuring holding power for property. Can you also expand on that please.

9x

This refers to the number of times you have resurrected a topic from other threads and demanded for answers in this thread alone thus far.

Your severe condition calls for desperate measures. I know it is painstaking to monitor but this is to help you. I will update this number whenever you post a similar question. When readers look at this number and realise how extreme you have become, perhaps it will shock you back to reality. Seeing what a pitiable state you are in, it may take a long time but we will eventually hit a number where you will come to your senses and hopefully your condition will improve from there on.

It is quite sad to see the deep disappointment and trauma inflicted by yourself from the post below.

Last edited by proper-t; 14-04-13 at 09:52.

So chairman of WingTai cannot sell his investment property because it will be conflict of interest to WingTai.

so how lah? I think give is away also got problem because the beneficiary might also be interested in WingTai property leh.

So how? Mr. Proper-T

please enlighten us

4x

This is the 4th time you have brought up this similar line of questioning and comments again even though it has been addressed. It is very tedious but we do what we can to help you. Every time you pose the same kind of question again, we will update the number. Hopefully, the realisation that readers here become aware of how extreme your behaviour is will bring you to your senses.

Your condition is even worse than suspected. Just as I had hoped that it might have been suppressed, now it manifest itself again.

4x

This is the 4th time you have brought up this similar line of questioning and comments again even though it has been addressed. It is very tedious but we do what we can to help you. Every time you pose the same kind of question again, we will update the number. Hopefully, the realisation that readers here become aware of how extreme your behaviour is will bring you to your senses.

Your condition is even worse than suspected. Just as I had hoped that it might have been suppressed, now it manifest itself again.
    Wonder why you always like to talk like there are so many READERS in this thread. Are you desperate for some kind of morle support or someon to agree with what you said. Fortunately or unfortunately there aren't many.

So are you not going Defend the real facts you said in this forum

Actually many people

Wonder why you always like to talk like there are so many READERS in this thread. Are you desperate for some kind of morle support or someon to agree with what you said. Fortunately or unfortunately there aren't many.

So are you not going Defend the real facts you said in this forum

Actually many people

If you are of the view that nobody reads this forum, then you have nothing to fear or worry about with your extremist line of questioning. Please, by all means, carry on with your line of questioning. I will do my utmost to help you by updating the count.

Can you please explain what you are trying to say by your statement in bold. People with psychological issues tend to forget what they want to say or break off in mid-sentence.
    Last edited by proper-t; 14-04-13 at 12:11.

9x

Is that the number of times you have tried for avoid explaining what you have posted in this forum?