Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE SOO THICK SKINNED. PEOPLE ALREADY SAY DON'T LIKE THE TERM 'BIG FOUR' BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO NOT PRIVATE CONDOS LIKE THE OTHER 3, STILL WANT TO CALL IT BIG FOUR.

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO INSISTENT ON THE NAMESAKE BIG 4!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    lol red words connote a dissociative disorder? its to attract people's attention when they see scammers from an EC trying to group their EC with other PCs.

p/s: nice of you to google and copy paste the phrase "Dissociative Disorders". Unfortunately, you did not read up what it means.
    Dissociative Disorder are referring to your posting style, sometime big red word, sometime black standard font size...no consistency at all, cannot like that like, it will "devalue" you PC later when ppls find out your illness you know?

I can understand why you need me to explain it so clearly , I am not angry at all.....

And seem like my post have make you behave normal again, now you sure look like a mad man....

Have anyone heard of BaliThai restaurant?
    If someone likes just Thai food or just Indonesia food, can they tell the owner he can only sell either and not both?
    The owner would probably say, please go eat elsewhere if it does not suits your taste.
    No one has the right to impose their views on the restaurant owner.

There is no need to show who is who here being higher class too.
    The rich can become poor the next day. We may live today but could be gone tomorrow.
    Just be grateful of what we have.
    The saying goes "Whatever People do, Heaven is watching".

Quote Originally Posted by C&K
    If someone likes just Thai food or just Indonesia food, can they tell the owner he can only sell either and not both?
    The owner would probably say, please go eat elsewhere if it does not suits your taste.

The rich can become poor the next day. We may live today but could be gone tomorrow.

Thank you C&K, Hope both of them can understand.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

irrelevant.

if you want to make an analogy, find for me a restaurant that sells hawker food and at the same time gourmet dishes.

+1 , I can't agree more.

I am so glad and happy to see our Ripple bay resident bros are alway so rational and so calm in their reply....

Quote Originally Posted by Good house

Thank you C&K, Hope both of them can understand.
    I think C&K wants you to understand. Heaven is watching. You still want to devalue people's property by grouping your EC with the PCs

I think C&K wants you to understand. Heaven is watching. You still want to devalue people's property by grouping your EC with the PCs
    Hi...I feel you ought to take it easy and respect people's purchase.

Being said that, I feel for everyone regardless of ec or condo. The fed interest rate will raise soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    Dissociative Disorder are referring to your posting style, sometime big red word, sometime black standard font size...no consistency at all, cannot like that like, it will "devalue" you PC later when ppls find out your illness you know?

I can understand why you need me to explain it so clearly , I am not angry at all.....

And seem like my post have make you behave normal again, now you sure look like a mad man....
    lol more like my postings make you more well-behaved, aware of what you say, your language, grammar and vocabulary. a marked improvement. well done student!

i dont need your explanation, besides i already explained why i used red. if you already forgot what you read earlier, i shall tell you again - i want readers to be aware the intentions of watercolours people, that is, to give a misconception that their EC is the same as the other 3 PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I feel you ought to take it easy and respect people's purchase.

Being said that, I feel for everyone regardless of ec or condo. The fed interest rate will raise soon.
    wassup yowetan! hahah i did not disrespect people's purchase hahahah i only disrespect their motives of grouping their EC with the other 3 PCs. if you buy mt sinai condo (if u ever hahah), people say you live in ghim moh condo u like it nots?

interest rate will hit those EC buyers hard

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE SOO THICK SKINNED. PEOPLE ALREADY SAY DON'T LIKE THE TERM 'BIG FOUR' BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO NOT PRIVATE CONDOS LIKE THE OTHER 3, STILL WANT TO CALL IT BIG FOUR.

THE WATERCOLOURS PEOPLE HOPING THAT THEIR PROPERTY SAME VALUE AS PC THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO INSISTENT ON THE NAMESAKE BIG 4!!!!

Now he imagine he is a loan Shark
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Leave this disillusioned person alone for a few days. You are all feeding his hunger for argument just like cancer. The more you try to bring some sense to his disorder mind, he will bark back harder, write redder and bolder. Just leave him alone for a while and when he sees that no one cares about what he wrote, he will lan lan walk away............

lol more like my postings make you more well-behaved, aware of what you say, your language, grammar and vocabulary. a marked improvement. well done student!

i dont need your explanation, besides i already explained why i used red. if you already forgot what you read earlier, i shall tell you again - i want readers to be aware the intentions of watercolours people, that is, to give a misconception that their EC is the same as the other 3 PCs.

Bo Bian... Sometime in life we must know how to lower our language standard in order to communicate with lower standard people....

Glad to hear you will still post in red , looking forward to it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Now he imagine he is a loan Shark
    lol. look who's imagining things.

you imagining your EC is a PC

Bo Bian... Sometime in life we must know how to lower our language standard in order to communicate with lower standard people....

Great to hear you will still post in red , looking forward to it.....
    hahah you dont have to worry i will post in red as long as you all watercolours EC people advocate the big 4 because theres no such thing as big 4! its 3 PCs + 1 EC

wassup yowetan! hahah i did not disrespect people's purchase hahahah i only disrespect their motives of grouping their EC with the other 3 PCs. if you buy mt sinai condo (if u ever hahah), people say you live in ghim moh condo u like it nots?

interest rate will hit those EC buyers hard

Hi...I am always aiming to stay in Mt Sinai. I respect all criticism as this is a forum.

Each individual has their own personal agenda and motive when participating in the discussion. So, please kindly refrain from resorting to personal attack.

I feel it is always good to be whatever group as long each unit is bought with proper method and money.

Hence association with whatever development is not absolute but relative comparison. We ought to be gracious and receptive to all opinions, ideas and wishe(s).

Kind souls, please leave Mr H alone. If got to call IMH ambulance to ferry there if his condition deteoriates

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    Kind souls, please leave Mr H alone. If got to call IMH ambulance to ferry there if his condition deteoriates
    Did you not read what mr yowetan say?

he said to refrain from resorting to personal attack.

your agenda is prop your EC to the same level as the other PCs, my agenda is not to let that happen. pls stick to the game

Ken, yes, exactly what I advocated earlier on. He is a troll which should be ignored completely. Otherwise our more important discussions will keep on be distracted/truncated by him.

Joamonte, I agree with you that by far, all Ripple Bay posters here have been making sensible posts. And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!

And you are right, I am holding to my current HDB EA so that it can provide rental income (I've checked from HDB web that it can fetch $3,000+ on average) so that it won't be too heavy on us in repaying mortgage loan for our Ripple Bay unit. I heard that once I relinquish my HDB flat, there is no provision for me to buy it again (when I hold on to a private property) under the new ruling. Is that right?

Also, we were contemplating between renting out our Ripple Bay unit (staying put in HDB) and the other way round. We decided to take the latter choice because:

1. Since my HDB unit is near the MRT station, there are more ready tenants than RB does?

2. Since our RB is sea-facing and has a larger floor area than our current flat, we thought of enjoying our stay first before thinking of the next move (whether to sell it off when its price escalates to a favourable point).

Hope we are making the right choice!

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!
    lol seriously the quality of reasoning from the upgraders is pathetic.

to you, biggest gross area and no. of units does not give you a superiority complex. ok fine.

hahaha do you not realise more units mean less exclusivity. who the hell ever feels less inferior than your condo or whoever in your condo feeels more superior cos of its size man??!?!?, nvm.

also if u look at your RB thread, you will realise that people shunned away from buying because the furnishings at the showroom is poor. so i doubt for a moment anyone thinks they are inferior of RB.

seriously, ****ing shit reasoning man. use some brains before you talk la.

lol seriously the quality of reasoning from the upgraders is pathetic.

to you, biggest gross area and no. of units does not give you a superiority complex. ok fine.

hahaha do you not realise more units mean less exclusivity. who the hell ever feels less inferior than your condo or whoever in your condo feeels more superior cos of its size man??!?!?, nvm.

also if u look at your RB thread, you will realise that people shunned away from buying because the furnishings at the showroom is poor. so i doubt for a moment anyone thinks they are inferior of RB.

seriously, ****ing shit reasoning man. use some brains before you talk la.
    Of course BIG is good and BIG is beautiful!

And you thought we call BIG four as BIG four for no reason?

Even you also want other to call your Condo "BIG" isn't it?

Ken, yes, exactly what I advocated earlier on. He is a troll which should be ignored completely. Otherwise our more important discussions will keep on be distracted/truncated by him.

Joamonte, I agree with you that by far, all Ripple Bay posters here have been making sensible posts. And even though ours is the biggest development (in terms of gross area and number of units) with the widest assortment of facilities, coupled with having sea-facing units), we do not manifest any form of superiority complex!

And you are right, I am holding to my current HDB EA so that it can provide rental income (I've checked from HDB web that it can fetch $3,000+ on average) so that it won't be too heavy on us in repaying mortgage loan for our Ripple Bay unit. I heard that once I relinquish my HDB flat, there is no provision for me to buy it again (when I hold on to a private property) under the new ruling. Is that right?

Also, we were contemplating between renting out our Ripple Bay unit (staying put in HDB) and the other way round. We decided to take the latter choice because:

1. Since my HDB unit is near the MRT station, there are more ready tenants than RB does?

2. Since our RB is sea-facing and has a larger floor area than our current flat, we thought of enjoying our stay first before thinking of the next move (whether to sell it off when its price escalates to a favourable point).

Hope we are making the right choice!
    Yes EA near MRT should be able to rent $3k and above......our EA is also beside Jurong Point and Boon Lay MRT and we rent it out for $3800 per month.

Think about it, our HDB purchasing price direct from HDB was only $400K and each year we got $44k rental return, in less than 10 years time we get back the money; but for our another PC brought at $700k in Hougang 10 years ago , the rental will be only $3000 per month and we need 20 years to recover the money......of course keeping the HDB flat to collect rental is wise move.

For EC buyer, they will need to sell away their HDB flat once TOP, that is really a disadvantage because once they give up their HDB , they only can buy back a HDB from resale market IF they did not hold any private property....and we know how insane is the prices of resale HDB flat nowadays...

Of course BIG is good and BIG is beautiful!

And you thought we call BIG four as BIG four for no reason?

Even you also want other to call your Condo "BIG" isn't it?

you're really really stupid.

Joamonte, correct! Bigger developments would mean more array of facilities. Not only do we have 2 separate gigantic pools (alongside with several smaller features), we also have a beach volley court, floating hammocks above water, and more importantly, two clubhouses where the main one is on the ground level, the other is a sky gym and penthouse clubhouse with sea view for all to use!

When my wife looked at other medium to small developments, she didn't like them because while some had no tennis court (eg water bank at dakota), others only had a small pool and nothing else (eg paradise palms). So bigger is better!

More importantly, maintenance cost is defrayed when more units share the development!

Joamonte, correct! Bigger developments would mean more array of facilities. Not only do we have 2 separate gigantic pools (alongside with several smaller features), we also have a beach volley court, floating hammocks above water, and more importantly, two clubhouses where the main one is on the ground level, the other is a sky gym and penthouse clubhouse with sea view for all to use!

When my wife looked at other medium to small developments, she didn't like them because while some had no tennis court (eg water bank at dakota), others only had a small pool and nothing else (eg paradise palms). So bigger is better!

More importantly, maintenance cost is defrayed when more units share the development!
    yeah i guess... and you can be agent also, maybe can finally sell all the units.

ok la not bad la more facilities so you guys can get out of the house more, since the home furnishings are DBSS standard.. (as noted by other forumers including myself who went to the showroom)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13368&page=7

comments include..

"ripple bay showflat's finishing cmi IMO. Or maybe they rushed for the launch that's why? I dunno. But I supposed their launch price is attractive that's why sells well."

"agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible..."

"Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here"

Actually compare to my current 96 unit private condo in Hougang and quite a lot of development , all 5 projects in JLB are all consider quite Big in scale... Even the smallest Sea Esta got 300 over unit , in no way we can call them small.

But some idiot did not learn the concept of Big and Small in school, they keep insist big=expensive , small=cheap , I don't know what kind of logic is that....

yeah i guess... and you can be agent also, maybe can finally sell all the units.

ok la not bad la more facilities so you guys can get out of the house more, since the home furnishings are DBSS standard.. (as noted by other forumers including myself who went to the showroom)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13368&page=7

comments include..

"ripple bay showflat's finishing cmi IMO. Or maybe they rushed for the launch that's why? I dunno. But I supposed their launch price is attractive that's why sells well."

"agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible..."

"Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here"
    And again you only "see what you want to see"... You fail to see this in your link?

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg
    I have been holding back my purchase till I received more details of Sea Esta but it was pretty dissapointing.. how come the utilities, yard and wc at the front entrance for the 4 bedder??? ...........and it's more like a 3 + 1 instead....

No offense to Sea Esta resident, but what I am trying to point out is different people got different point of view, in internet forum there are alway different opinion on a same thing and we should learn to accept it .....

.. Only low EQ people like Mr H insist everyone must think the same way as he did and now he is making his life so miserable and unhappy....poor thing!

Wow. So much disagreement here.

Be it Big four or Big Five or Three Big One Small or Three Big Two small or 18 condos, maybe we should ask our forum admin to close this thread and let all discussions return to each individual condo thread.

PC
    Seastrand - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11355
    Ripple Bay - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12953
    Sea Esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368

EC
    Watercolours - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13143

Maybe then we will have peace.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

None of these big four or whatsoever beats my Mt Sinai.