Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Default CRL

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Bro, the new LTA master plan 2013 look promising.
    Good chance to Hv MRT around Big four
    Study carefully this map released yesterday on the Pasir Ris station and end point. LTAMP2013
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh View Post
    Study carefully this map released yesterday on the Pasir Ris station and end point. LTAMP2013
    how to intepret i see stars
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    how to intepret i see stars
    My two cents.... the current rail cut across drive 3 and ended at the pasir ris park forested area. If CRL along drive 1 then this red dotted line (CRL line) should be below the current station instead it start from current station and start moving upward to end pt and turn right toward loyang.
    Finger crossed.....
    Good Day !!!

When I read the MasterPlan, I saw lots of "Downtown Line crossing to Downtown....", so much so I had the "optical illusion" that it says the line will cut to Downtown East!

But nope!

Default maps

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    When I read the MasterPlan, I saw lots of "Downtown Line crossing to Downtown....", so much so I had the "optical illusion" that it says the line will cut to Downtown East!

But nope!
    Bro, all this maps shown the rail mostly via drive 3 i/o drive 1. Especially the rail started from current end point which is after drive 3.
    Good Day !!!

look like drive 3 a lot of supporter
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

look like drive 3 a lot of supporter
    I support Drive 3 also !

Bro, all this maps shown the rail mostly via drive 3 i/o drive 1. Especially the rail started from current end point which is after drive 3.

Bro I think the map you using is only a simplified MRT route map...still have to wait for more detail map..

....in actual , current MRT route do not travel in so much straight line........ for example, look at the route from City hall to Kallang , in the master plan 2013 map you attach it is a straight line, but in actual it is a curve, it.passing by Bugis, lavender... etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte View Post

Bro I think the map you using is only a simplified MRT route map...still have to wait for more detail map..

....in actual , current MRT route do not travel in so much straight line........ for example, look at the route from City hall to Kallang , in the master plan 2013 map you attach it is a straight line, but in actual it is a curve, it.passing by Bugis, lavender... etc etc

ya... bro this might be only a simplified map released yesterday. I support via drive 3 at open carpark between DTE & SH or drive 4 vacant land as station. my two cents...
    Good Day !!!

Jeff, of course I support that as well! We can then lim kopi at Seastrand's row of retail shops and hop onto MRT just next door!

But after talking to a few civil engineer friends, they said Drive 1 is more likely to be having the CIL track because in order to form an MRT interchange at Pasir Ris (akin to the Dhoby Gaut station), the new station needs to be before its tail end (Drive 3). So it makes engineering sense for the new Pasir Ris station to be at Drive 1.

You won't be surprise to know that that CIL at pasir ris stop has started construction sometime back and going near completion. It is at underground construction together with the biggest project in pasir ris.

I think there are good and bad if the CIL MRT station located at drive 3,

....good is off course it is nearer to big 5, and we all will haut when selling house;

but bad is it need to wait for 16 more years , within this period, many things could have already change,many of us might already sell off the house...............

......and also let's not to forget the noises and dust of constructing the new MRT road and station , for sure will affect the peaceful and quiet feeling of JLB area, anyone went to the HDB block near Big 5 and stand at the corridor before will know , the traffic noises and hammering noises of the big 5 construction is quite unbearable in morning and afternoon , and not to mention during MRT construction the traffic there will be even more congested....etc etc..

Let drive 1 resident endure those bad and we shall enjoy a more peaceful and quiet environment for the next 15years...

Jeff, of course I support that as well! We can then lim kopi at Seastrand's row of retail shops and hop onto MRT just next door!

But after talking to a few civil engineer friends, they said Drive 1 is more likely to be having the CIL track because in order to form an MRT interchange at Pasir Ris (akin to the Dhoby Gaut station), the new station needs to be before its tail end (Drive 3). So it makes engineering sense for the new Pasir Ris station to be at Drive 1.
    Bro, we have dr 1 and dr 3 supporter. Let wait for more update from LTA advice.
    Good Day !!!

....good is off course it is nearer to big 5, and we all will haut when selling house;

bro are u german i think word is huat

bro are u german i think word is huat
    Ya, should be huat , the iPad auto correct for me

Ya, should be huat , the iPad auto correct for me
    haha my senses still alive at this time of nite...cos i working niteshift...cheers neighbour

Bro, where did you get this from? This looks different from the previous LTA releases. If this is latest, then likely drive 3. Previous one closer to drive 1.

Sorry out of Singapore so not sure what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro99 View Post
    Bro, where did you get this from? This looks different from the previous LTA releases. If this is latest, then likely drive 3. Previous one closer to drive 1.

Just saw the LTA master plan video. It looks more like drive 1 but connecting to drive 3 at Pasir Ris MRT.

Just saw the LTA master plan video. It looks more like drive 1 but connecting to drive 3 at Pasir Ris MRT.

Yup thats what it seems to me

Bro, view from here and download the Master Plan 2013 and look at pg 22.
    http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb.../ltmp2013.html
    Good Day !!!

Bro, view from here and download the Master Plan 2013 and look at pg 22.
    http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb.../ltmp2013.html
    Thanks. Not sure if you guys noticed... the maps in the video and pdf are very different. If we assume that the video was done earlier due to the time for production, then the document is likely more accurate.

Based on this, it is very likely that the line will pass thru drive 3 (if you compare with google map). However, wouldn't know where the station is even if the line passes there.

I believe that there is no space where all the condos are unless it at both ends. My wish is for an underground station to be built at the open carpark next to DTE. A shopping mall can be erected over the open carpark or DTE can expand and take over the road and the carpark.

Not much noise problem if underground. But not hopeful as Tampines West is above ground.

I've superimposed the map in LTA's MasterPlan 2013 with Streetdirectory.com's map. Obviously the LTA map isn't accurate in terms of the shape of our island (see grey perimeter). I thus used 2 key points to align the 2 maps together: Pasir Ris MRT station and Changi Airport station. They occur at the intersaction of the EW MRT Line (grey line) and the CIL (dotted pink line) for the Pasir Ris station, and at the intersaction of the CIL (dotted pink lin) and the expo line (blue line) for the Changi Airport station. So it looks like the pink dotted line (CIL) is going to be along Drive 3 instead of Drive 1:

I've superimposed the map in LTA's MasterPlan 2013 with Streetdirectory.com's map. Obviously the LTA map isn't accurate in terms of the shape of our island (see grey perimeter). I thus used 2 key points to align the 2 maps together: Pasir Ris MRT station and Changi Airport station. They occur at the intersaction of the EW MRT Line (grey line) and the CIL (dotted pink line) for the Pasir Ris station, and at the intersaction of the CIL (dotted pink lin) and the expo line (blue line) for the Changi Airport station. So it looks like the pink dotted line (CIL) is going to be along Drive 3 instead of Drive 1:

Lol I was doing the same but using google map and came to the same 2 conclusions. 1) Latest map shows drive 3 instead. Note that the LTA maps has changed 3 times this year alone, from the jan 13 version to the video version to the pdf version. 2) LTA engineers can't even be trusted to use the right map for Singapore. Lol. Not sure which country they are designing for.

Sine the line will only be ready by 2030 ---17 more years to go......it will not be a surprise to me the LTA have not yet decided the location and the more detail plan will announce years later..

...even 5 years later, they announce the detail, they still have 12 more years to complete the project, will a MRT line take so long to complete?

Sine the line will only be ready by 2030 ---17 more years to go......it will not be a surprise to me the LTA have not yet decided the location and the more detail plan will announce years later..

...even 5 years later, they announce the detail, they still have 12 more years to complete the project, will a MRT line take so long to complete?
    it is not so much of a mrt line nid to take so long to construct, but rather it is not their intention to construct it in the short run.

den one will ask, why do they bother to inform us abt plans tat is oni gg to take place > 15 yrs down the road?

well, the principle is the same as yr boss kept telling u:
    I will give u more bonus when our business improve.
    I will promote u when u hv proven yr capabilities.
    10 yrs down the road, yr pay will certainly be 50% more than now....

Agree that plans will probably not be firmed but feasibility studies need to be conducted. Looks like they have decided drive 1 is out for some reasons, thereby shifting it in the official masterplan 13 document. While they can shift again, the probability of it being at drive 3 now is higher since they have considered 1) drive 1 2) drive 1 linking to drive 3 at Pasir Ris MRT and finally settled for 3) drive 1 only.

One factor to highlight.... the pink dotted line maybe connected to the new Terminal 5.
    By aligning both maps shape the shape ( the island). The pink line may still go thru drive one only.

The LTA new master plan really open up a lot of imagination, discussion n guessing in the cyber space

Maybe that is the intention to blur up leak info.....hahaha...me watch too much spy movie liao

What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    One factor to highlight.... the pink dotted line maybe connected to the new Terminal 5.
    By aligning both maps shape the shape ( the island). The pink line may still go thru drive one only.

The LTA new master plan really open up a lot of imagination, discussion n guessing in the cyber space

Maybe that is the intention to blur up leak info.....hahaha...me watch too much spy movie liao

The problem is when you align the island, Pasir Ris MRT is in Punggol.

Ok maybe exaggerating but I tried and Pasir Ris MRT is way off.

I think the overlap with 2 MRT looks credible.

Hiro, please post your superimposed map here for us to compare!

Otherwise my hopes are gone again!

Hiro, please post your superimposed map here for us to compare!

Otherwise my hopes are gone again!
    I didn't save my Photoshop as I saw you already did a very good job with the overlap. I agree with yours.

Based on latest LTA release, the line will go thru drive 3. However that doesn't mean there will be a stop near the big x condos.