Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Quote Originally Posted by hiro99 View Post
    If we draw a straight line, it could be between drive 1 and 3. Any good spots there?

drive 2
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    drive 2
    Wow bro, you open a new road name drive thru.....aka drive 2
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Wow bro, you open a new road name drive thru.....aka drive 2
    bro people say between drive 1 and 3...lucky pri sch i study maths....so 2 is between 1 and 3
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Yes, Goodhouse, I can see the Big Four clearly, since Sea Horizon's model blocks aren't there yet!

However, there isn't any indication on future MRT lines or stations?

Would that be under the purview of LTA instead of URA?

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

bro people say between drive 1 and 3...lucky pri sch i study maths....so 2 is between 1 and 3
    If I remember correctly there is a drive 2- infront of loyang point entrance, blk 258A , blk 257 etc....
    Huat Ah !!!! Tai Kuay Huat Ah !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome R View Post
    If I remember correctly there is a drive 2- infront of loyang point entrance, blk 258A , blk 257 etc....
    Odd numbers = Drive 1 & 3 - runs east/west.
    Even numbers = Drive 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 - runs north/south

I heard that developer are building partition walls nowadays, is it good or bad? May I ask any big five projects are partition wall??

no mrt line near big Four.
    Having the line within HDB estate will serve more voters too haha. in line with govt initiatives... most likely will be underground work all the way and exit points right at HDB block lift landings... shiok for them!

there will be a Loyang station and I bet it will be nearby Loyang Valley condo...

Quote Originally Posted by garychang View Post
    Having the line within HDB estate will serve more voters too haha. in line with govt initiatives... most likely will be underground work all the way and exit points right at HDB block lift landings... shiok for them!

there will be a Loyang station and I bet it will be nearby Loyang Valley condo...
    My HOPE seems GONE .....

Quote Originally Posted by Myeast View Post
    I heard that developer are building partition walls nowadays, is it good or bad? May I ask any big five projects are partition wall??
    Yeap, partition wall. These days its really difficult to find non-partition wall development.
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

Care to share when did you find the info?

My guess is just another speculation/conjecture/intrapolation of maps. Unless he has inside info from URA/LTA.

yes, its just my opinion.
    Pictures are interpolation of Draft MP13 over streetdirectory map. so the exact location can be metres or kilometers off...
    but there were also hearsay that some bought big 4 "knowing" the new mrt will be there.

heres another take on this... if new MRT is on drive 1, means we no need cross Drive 3 to get to bustop on opposite side. also good? haha

Jalan Loyang Besar also has a 'Loyang' in it.

yes, its just my opinion.
    Pictures are interpolation of Draft MP13 over streetdirectory map. so the exact location can be metres or kilometers off...
    but there were also hearsay that some bought big 4 "knowing" the new mrt will be there.

heres another take on this... if new MRT is on drive 1, means we no need cross Drive 3 to get to bustop on opposite side. also good? haha
    Thanks for the effort!

I think most of the MRT tunnel will be built below the road, park or reserve land but avoid buildings to reduce the risk of cost overrun and project delay. After the painful price paid in DTL2, LTA has started to build DTL 3 line along the road and cut throught some buildings only if necessary.

So, I don't think LTA will choose not to build the line along the road but HDB.

until now ERL also NO smoke..i think we must wait long long

until now ERL also NO smoke..i think we must wait long long

TOP 2030 ?
    What ia a good house?

TOP 2030 ?
    same year i retire

same year i retire
    By the time, your girl is already 30ish...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    By the time, your girl is already 30ish...!
    and i will be

My view is Singapore whole year round high humidity, so how much more moisture can the pool add. It is not like the pool is enclosed. As for the so call stagnant water, as long as the pool water has enough oxygen in it either thru large enough surface area or mechanical mean, the water is alive. Those who has aquarium or fish tank at home will know what I Mean.We cannot also discount the airflow thru the building for thel exchange if air and water to take place.

SeaEsta pool is very well design as it has two layer creating a fountain. The water is very well oxygenated. Watercolours also hv hydrogenated pool. i cannot confirm but I reckon modern pool in Seastrand n Ripple Bay will hv some form of system to keep the pool water alive..

Our Big Five look like a Pheonix formation right . Together we all will be blessed n Huat ah

Feng shui intepretation is more than just art, we hv to look at the scientific part too.

I mean no dis respect to any master or FS believer, but just another perspective from another angle. There may be other aspect in FS that modern science cannot explain yet n I respect that.

My humble opinion
    What ia a good house?

Happy New Year neighbours
    What ia a good house?

Yes, with the new year, we are approaching our TOPs!

Drove by Loyang point earlier and saw soil sampling across the road.... future MRT?
    What ia a good house?

Drove by Loyang point earlier and saw soil sampling across the road. future MRT?
    NOT future MRT, it a construction of a loyang bus depot and a new road. The T junction near the church will becomes a cross junction in future.

How is our big four? Looks like seastrand will have its completion within the next one to two months, then watercolours in mid- year and sea esta in Q3. It HAS to be this way because ripple bay will have its completion in Apr next year.

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    How is our big four? Looks like seastrand will have its completion within the next one to two months, then watercolours in mid- year and sea esta in Q3. It HAS to be this way because ripple bay will have its completion in Apr next year.

Bro, Watercolours est. end 2014 to 1Q 2015.
    Some said Seastrand about the same period leh.
    For SeaEsta, the facebook show May2015

bro, any latest update for Ripple Bay?

SeaEsta got one blk with painting on already, Ripple bay also growing taller each day
    Last edited by Good house; 19-02-14 at 04:11.
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome R View Post
    NOT future MRT, it a construction of a loyang bus depot and a new road. The T junction near the church will becomes a cross junction in future.
    Our MRT dream is drifting...... but it is only coming 2030.....by then lau kok kok liao
    What ia a good house?

Heard that our Big four each has a sub~station that is supplied by a common power station.
    What ia a good house?

Which means if it is down, all Big Four all be down?

I'm more curious about the cafes/eateries to be started on the ground floor of Seastrand, meant to serve largely the Big Four residents. No news about that as yet.