Leville isuites 11
    Pavilion Square 11
    Waterbay (EC) 11
    Cityscape 10
    Foresque 9
    Icon @ Pasir Panjang 9

volume precedes price, kenobi wan n tharman cannot sleep liao
    Ride at your own risk !!!

i doubt so. the volume is due to record units launched and at prices which are not shooting up.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

so what will happen if sales volume @ 10k per month, and price remain stagnant?

Default selection of projects with significant amount of unsold units

ranked by % unsold and with 100 or more launched or unlaunched unsold units.

Kingsford. hillview peak 471
    26 Newton 159
    Fulcrum 113
    Triliniq 649
    Twin Peaks 393 (231 units are being applied to become service residences)
    Leedon Resi 277
    Sky Habitat 357
    Hillion Resi 355
    Bartley Ridge 501 (prob a lot lesser now)
    The Scotts Tower 113
    The Meyerise 113
    Eight Riversuites 377
    Skysuites @ Anson 156
    La Fiesta 334
    Urban Vista 234 (prob a lot lesser now)
    V on Shenton 201
    Eco Sanctuary 171
    Concourse Skyline 120
    1 Canberra (EC) 194
    Q Bay 167
    Interlace 255 (sales seem to be stalling again)
    D'nest 213 (less than 200 left?)
    D'leedon 400
    Riversails 184
    Topiary (EC) 107
    ECO 112

how to hit 10k a month?

this month prob drop below 3000 liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    so what will happen if sales volume @ 10k per month, and price remain stagnant?

The day cm7 is removed it will hit 10k per month and price will jump minimum 10% for that month straight away. Too many people waiting on sideline. Haha.
    All waiting for the day...

The longer they hold cm7 the higher the price and volume will jump.
    Last edited by star; 15-04-13 at 14:20.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    The day cm7 is removed it will hit 10k per month and price will jump minimum 10% for that month straight away. Too many people waiting on sideline. Haha.
    All waiting for the day...

The longer they hold cm7 the higher the price and volume will jump.
    Don't talk about removing CM7. If they don't come out with CM8, it's already very good. Looking at the numbers and khaw's latest comments about 'packed showrooms', I fear that they're talking about CM8 now. If the gahment wants the prices to come down, they will keep giving blows about blows until they get what they want.

Since when has the singapore gahment not gotten what they wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by pool100
    Don't talk about removing CM7. If they don't come out with CM8, it's already very good. Looking at the numbers and khaw's latest comments about 'packed showrooms', I fear that they're talking about CM8 now. If the gahment wants the prices to come down, they will keep giving blows about blows until they get what they want.

Haha u also waiting to buy lah.

No CM8 until at least Sep 2013

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    No CM8 until at least Sep 2013
    how you know? insider news?

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Haha u also waiting to buy lah.
    Lol, no I'm not waiting to buy. At least for the next 2-4 years. As Tharman has said, we're on the wrong side of the cycle. There's more downside risk to upside risk. Do you really foresee prices to continue going up esp with gahment determined to push prices down + huge supply coming up in the next 2 years?

I'm personally vested in other asset classes and I'm staying far away from resi market for investment.

When the next crash comes (like when we saw in 2009), there'll be lot of cherries to pick for upgrading. I think a lot of bros in this forum benefited and bought at depressed prices at that time too. History repeats itself. Those days will come again and patience is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    how to hit 10k a month?

this month prob drop below 3000 liao.
    i meant to say, so what if volume is up and price remains the same. Will there still be any CM?

Lol, no I'm not waiting to buy. At least for the next 2-4 years. As Tharman has said, we're on the wrong side of the cycle. There's more downside risk to upside risk. Do you really foresee prices to continue going up esp with gahment determined to push prices down + huge supply coming up in the next 2 years?

I'm personally vested in other asset classes and I'm staying far away from resi market for investment.

When the next crash comes (like when we saw in 2009), there'll be lot of cherries to pick for upgrading. I think a lot of bros in this forum benefited and bought at depressed prices at that time too. History repeats itself. Those days will come again and patience is needed.

do take into consideration age only 1 cycle. up.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Another crash dummy.

then no CM rite? nothing wrong with high vol and no price increase i guess.

i meant to say, so what if volume is up and price remains the same. Will there still be any CM?

They have a dateline - prices must drop at least 15% to 20% before mid-2014 otherwise they may not have enough time engineer a new boom by the end of 2015. Therefore, expect the blows to intensify until it happens.
    狮子王 (formerly blackjack21trader): READ MY LIPS: NO MORE CRASH FOR 60 YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer
    They have a dateline - prices must drop at least 15% to 20% before mid-2014 otherwise they may not have enough time engineer a new boom by the end of 2015. Therefore, expect the blows to intensify until it happens.
    If the scenario that you are describing is true, you should buy now so that you can meet your SSD in 2017 and sell high.

If you buy in mid 2014 and meet your SSD in mid 2018, you may sell low at that time as PAP will engineer another drop in preparation for the election in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    If the scenario that you are describing is true, you should buy now so that you can meet your SSD in 2017 and sell high.

If you buy in mid 2014 and meet your SSD in mid 2018, you may sell low at that time as PAP will engineer another drop in preparation for the election in 2020.
    read my mind and what I was about to say also - engineer boom because of GE2016? Garment so satki can control this I will kowtow to them with my family votes all in tow

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer
    Wave of FT will arrive in 2015. Boom is guarantee, no need to engineer. All the gov need to do just announce all the major projects to begin. U will see sg will be transform into a major global city to rival New York, London and Tokyo. Its all planned.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Few year ago, Tharman talked BIG BIG like expert "the worst is yet to come.. blah blah blah.. told ppl to hold-on"
    Thereafter price keep climbing.. and Tharman begged Kenobi to come out 'something' to try lower the pty price.. otherwise he has "no face" lor

Nowadays Tharman dare not give any more predictions about pty mkt

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Wave of FT will arrive in 2015. Boom is guarantee, no need to engineer. All the gov need to do just announce all the major projects to begin. U will see sg will be transform into a major global city to rival New York, London and Tokyo. Its all planned.
    and bird flu strikes? and lil' Kim strikes? and osama bin laden jr. strikes? and iran-threatens-to-blow-up-israel strikes?

the market can't be 'engineered' as easily as it is claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    and bird flu strikes? and lil' Kim strikes? and osama bin laden jr. strikes? and iran-threatens-to-blow-up-israel strikes?

All strike and All come to Sg and hide?

There is a little suburb just outside Jakarta that went into transformation in just a blink of an eye. Yes, sg is that small to be compared to a suburb.

In the event of nuclear holocaust, when all the big animal died. The little Cockroaches survive. Be more confident we all in it together.

All strike and All come to Sg and hide?

when it happenes, market crashes. i hope history is still fresh in our memories.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    There is a little suburb just outside Jakarta that went into transformation in just a blink of an eye. Yes, sg is that small to be compared to a suburb.

In the event of nuclear holocaust, when all the big animal died. The little Cockroaches survive. Be more confident we all in it together.
    i hope you aren't insinuating that we are all little roaches. in any case, such events would likely precipitate a crash, in spite of whatever the govt has in plans.

to stimulate a boom, all MND needs is to remove CMs - sure huat till we reach Mars

when it happenes, market crashes. i hope history is still fresh in our memories.
    2009 is still fresh in my memories.

That time I wasn't experienced enough to store bullets for cherry picking. This time I'll try to make sure I have some in my reserve ammo dump.

That time I wasn't experienced enough to store bullets for cherry picking. This time I'll try to make sure I have some in my reserve ammo dump.
    heh, but would you have bought in 2009? lots of my friends didn't dare to jump or were speculating prices would go further south till they realise they missed the boat

u can still pick in 2010. it seems like more of a luck thing as Mark Lee says in his Sunday times interview