Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728

Thread: Home prices moving the right way: Tharman

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    NTUC honey baked ham is $2.3/100gram.
    I tried NTUC honeybaked ham 2 years back, they were using ingredients similar to luncheon meat taste/like spam. NTUC's own standard of honey baked ham. Even my kiddo said it was Not Ham, it is luncheon meat! From then, I never buy from them again.

They may have improved now, but I am not taking any chances.

No GST is only fair for all retirees & old people like me, since I already paid 33% income tax previously, while you are only paying 17% now. We have reason to complain of the double whammy.

healthest is buy fresh produce cook for yourself. and it can work out cheaper too. But u know someone here say he old cannot cook want to eat out. and complain restaurant food is expensive. And fast food from hawkers use palm oil will kill him.

So. what choice he have? I guess its the choice he make

Quote Originally Posted by myfirstpc
    I tried NTUC honeybaked ham 2 years back, they were using ingredients similar to luncheon meat taste/like spam. NTUC's own standard of honey baked ham. Even my kiddo said it was Not Ham, it is luncheon meat! From then, I never buy from them again.

They may have improved now, but I am not taking any chances.
    not the picnic ham. go to NTUC finest or Xtra. the honey bake ham u see the meat 1 not the mince mince picnic ham.

I feel its same same as cold storage. They slice from whole leg of ham.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by heehee
    No GST is only fair for all retirees & old people like me, since I already paid 33% income tax previously, while you are only paying 17% now. We have reason to complain of the double whammy.

Did u factor in ur HDB price went up from $6K for a 3bed room to $250K-300K now? Can sell it get a retirement studio at 80-100K then rest can cover ur restaurant food if u choose restaurant as ur base line.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

HDB got nothing to do with me.
    Furthermore it is not like you get it for free, & you are guaranteed the profit. So you are not talking sense.

Did u factor in ur HDB price went up from $6K for a 3bed room to $250K-300K now? Can sell it get a retirement studio at 80-100K then rest can cover ur restaurant food if u choose restaurant as ur base line.

Furthermore it is not like you get it for free, & you are guaranteed the profit. So you are not talking sense.
    Lol Free. Good find me a country that give u Free housing . Oh wait next u will say must make $. Oh u must still pay maintance water n electricity! Want free ah go stay in a half way house. Or go to jail! That's free for u.

Really dumb.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Don't know who is the dumb one who ask people to factor in profit for HDB?
    When people say got nothing to do with HDB & not as though it is free or guarantee profit, you call them dumb?

Really wonder who is the real dumb one, the dumber dumb, he claim no 2 nobody can claim no 1 position!

Lol Free. Good find me a country that give u Free housing . Oh wait next u will say must make $. Oh u must still pay maintance water n electricity! Want free ah go stay in a half way house. Or go to jail! That's free for u.

Really dumb.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by minority

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Don't know who is the dumb one who ask people to factor in profit for HDB?
    When people say got nothing to do with HDB & not as though it is free or guarantee profit, you call them dumb?

Really wonder who is the real dumb one, the dumber dumb, he claim no 2 nobody can claim no 1 position!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by minority

oh really dumb? tell me why hdb profit cannot be use for retirement planning.

donno if u are really have a brain.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

They selective reading one. Singaporeans have low pay, high food prices, HDB cannot sell, high income tax, high GST, no workfare, no GST rebate. Basically, any country is better.

oh really dumb? tell me why hdb profit cannot be use for retirement planning.

donno if u are really have a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    They selective reading one. Singaporeans have low pay, high food prices, HDB cannot sell, high income tax, high GST, no workfare, no GST rebate. Basically, any country is better.

makes me wonder wat the hack they still ard. nothing stoping them to just go. since else where so good.

go lor. so much complain. got people stop them leaving.. Wait Could it be becoz leave buy air ticket have GST? GST stoping people from leaving?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH