Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: Home prices moving the right way: Tharman

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Who are the "poor"? Can you define clear what is the definition of the "Poor"?
    I think 80% of Singaporeans are all very poor because they earn less than $3800 pm!

So how many % of these poor has the govt helped after increasing GST to 7%?

I only see that they had clearly & very swiftly helped the top few % rich to reduce their tax by 13%! This is a fact right? You want to clarify more on this fact?

earn $3800pm is consider poor. LOL.... So I guess u are also the one complaining chicken rice $3 is expensive?

So by ur standard of no poor is? $6000 or $9000 a mth?

Then Chicken rice will be $8 $12 a plate. Coz someone have to pay for the labour cost.

Then wat next? chicken rice is $8 n $12 will become ur problem to argue again?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Who are the "poor"? Can you define clear what is the definition of the "Poor"?
    I think 80% of Singaporeans are all very poor because they earn less than $3800 pm!

So how many % of these poor has the govt helped after increasing GST to 7%?

I only see that they had clearly & very swiftly helped the top few % rich to reduce their tax by 13%! This is a fact right? You want to clarify more on this fact?

Did u forget the poor dont pay tax too? and there are work fare? and there are tax reduction across the board?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wow interesting!
    That seems to go along with my suggestion: Tax those whose jobs & businesses cannot be moved overseas more!
    Rein in the REITs, many controlled by GLCs!

But will we see that above happening? Think quite fat hope right?

Quote Originally Posted by reer
    Taxes should be directed at the rentier class. For they are the real "takers" from society, not the poor.

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/25/defe...s_rich_people/

When shits hit, like the SMRT ex-CEO, just leave with after several years of fat fat salaries + bonuses lor! Who shoulder the responsibility and the consequences?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    so company no CEO can function? Some shit happens who that the blame? the receptionist ?

Law suit. kana sue who go to jail?

By my standard? $3800 pm is very poor.
    $6000 pm still quite poor.
    $9000 pm bearly made it!
    Why I say so? Very simple: Look at the PM pay lor, $3.8m a year.
    At $9000 pm, PM pay is 35x of this figure, so is about the pay of a lowest rank worker when compared to what Warren Buffett quoted that previously CEO pay is only about 30x that of lowest rank worker!

earn $3800pm is consider poor. LOL.... So I guess u are also the one complaining chicken rice $3 is expensive?

Then Chicken rice will be $8 $12 a plate. Coz someone have to pay for the labour cost.

Why not we introduce work fare for civil servants like you so that we can pay you peanuts?

May be you can tell us how much tax reduction across the board those people earning <$100k a year get since 1994 compared to the 13% tax cut that those who earn >$320k a year get?

Did u forget the poor dont pay tax too? and there are work fare? and there are tax reduction across the board?

When shits hit, like the SMRT ex-CEO, just leave with after several years of fat fat salaries + bonuses lor! Who shoulder the responsibility and the consequences?
    here u go blind boy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1527361.html

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

$9000 pm bearly made it!
    At $9000 pm, PM pay is 35x of this figure, so is about the pay of a lowest rank worker when compared to what Warren Buffett quoted that previously CEO pay is only about 30x that of lowest rank worker!

LOL u are 1 talk cock king.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Hey fool, I already post the source. You can see for yourself. And of course, I mean 2k a month INDIVIDUAL. Household income is stupid right? How I know how many people staying together. Use your brain lah. I post the source of data, you don't want to see. And you are that stupid not to google for it. Lazy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Bottom 3% earn $2k a month?
    Please be specific, is that individual or household? Is that basic pm or gross pm?
    Irregardless, which ever you have meant also grossly inflated the figure.

If you want people to take what you say seriously, please make sure you get you facts right! It is so obvious that you are talking nonsense & plugging figures from the air just to support you lies!

The real hard truth is that: 9.2% of the households excluding unemployed & retirees households (please read carefully : HOUSEHOLD) has a gross income inclusive of employer CPF (please read carefully : GROSS including employer CPF) of <$2000 pm !

What is the significance of the figure? it means, the household can only have take home cash of only $1481.50 per month.
    If there are 4 members in the family, means each of them only has $370.37 pm to spend! Wow! That amount to you is a lot? Yah right, $370.37 pm can buy 52 plates of chicken rice of $3 each a month, no wonder these people don't even have enough money to fill their stomach & have proper 3 meals a day!

And we are hearing idiots like you saying more GST is OK for them?

Why not we introduce work fare for civil servants like you so that we can pay you peanuts?

May be you can tell us how much tax reduction across the board those people earning <$100k a year get since 1994 compared to the 13% tax cut that those who earn >$320k a year get?

maybe u should give ah Eng Eng a call to find out how to google or check wiki. pls go look up work fare.

nuf said.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Typical of minority twist and turn liar "artist" at work!

Let get back to what thomastb wrote:
    If the bottom 3% can earn 2k, then I would say it is a pretty good system so don't screw things up. If not, the bottom 30% earn 2k and below.

But fact is, bottom 9.2% of the households excluding unemployed & retirees households has a gross income inclusive of employer CPF of <$2000 pm !

Now, you give us even more startling factual data from MOM http://www.mom.gov.sg/Documents/stat...12YearBook.pdf :

MOM 2012 year book says that 36.7% of the singapore workers earn <$2k pm!

Now, this figure of 36.7% is even worst than the 30% that thomastb quoted! So would thomastb admit now that Singaporeans are really very poor since it is now confirmed that bottom 36.7% of workers earn <$2k pm!!!

Now now, it is now true for me to say based on your provided data that 36.7% of singaporeans are very very poor because earning <$2k pm!!!

About 75% of singaporeans are still quite poor because earning <$4.5k pm!!!

What other facts you want to provide to us for us to scrutinize to prove that you are a even bigger liar again?

Actually if u want to argue like u have the hard truth u should also not anyhow pull numbers out of the air.

taking ur assumption of 4 person per house hold. and still under 2K that . 4 X ( population earning between $400-$799). Tats is 3% of population today.

I am very liberal with the no. not taking the lower end statistics of people making less than $400 per mth.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/Documents/stat...12YearBook.pdf

Page G7

No one is asking to raise GST. the bear here is saying GST is unfair. I don't agree.

I also not agree in taxation without a cause. Taxing the Rich to make the less rich or poor feel more rich or less poor? thats works? Its not a crime to be rich. So cannot everything blame the Rich. Same as its not a crime to be poor either.

Its enabling the poor to arm themselves with skills to achieve what they want. If they become rich in future they should be made to feel that they have sinned becoz they worked for it.

Bottom 3% earn $2k a month?
    Please be specific, is that individual or household? Is that basic pm or gross pm?
    Irregardless, which ever you have meant also grossly inflated the figure.

If you want people to take what you say seriously, please make sure you get you facts right! It is so obvious that you are talking nonsense & plugging figures from the air just to support you lies!

The real hard truth is that: 9.2% of the households excluding unemployed & retirees households (please read carefully : HOUSEHOLD) has a gross income inclusive of employer CPF (please read carefully : GROSS including employer CPF) of <$2000 pm !

What is the significance of the figure? it means, the household can only have take home cash of only $1481.50 per month.
    If there are 4 members in the family, means each of them only has $370.37 pm to spend! Wow! That amount to you is a lot? Yah right, $370.37 pm can buy 52 plates of chicken rice of $3 each a month, no wonder these people don't even have enough money to fill their stomach & have proper 3 meals a day!

And we are hearing idiots like you saying more GST is OK for them?

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Yeah, high costs of LIVING. iPhone, overseas trip, car etc. If the bottom 3% can earn 2k, then I would say it is a pretty good system so don't screw things up. If not, the bottom 30% earn 2k and below.

Anyway, Singaporeans complain about everything. Build an elderly homes, they also petition. Ask them to build somewhere else. The "somewhere else" residents also started a violent protest.

Build a childcare center, they go to the press and say it disrupt the peacefulness. And you are telling us about unhappiness???

Seems like Singaporeans are unhappy about everything, isn't it?

You always take the bottom few % and paint the scenario like 90% of Singaporeans are damn poor and the remaining 10% are super rich and taking advantage of the 90% poor people.

Hey you fool! minority just posted the link to prove that you are a big big liar!!! What do you mean by only 3% individual earn <$2k a month?
    According to the facts provided by MOM based on the link provided by minority, 36.7% of individual in Singapore earn <$2k a month!!!

So instead of only 3% individual earn <$2k a month, we have 36.7% of individual earning <$2k a month, so the system is much much more screw up than you imagined and expected! Need I say more? Or you going to twist and turn again and eat back your words that you wrote below?

Hey fool, I already post the source. You can see for yourself. And of course, I mean 2k a month INDIVIDUAL. Household income is stupid right? How I know how many people staying together. Use your brain lah. I post the source of data, you don't want to see. And you are that stupid not to google for it. Lazy as well.

If the bottom 3% can earn 2k, then I would say it is a pretty good system so don't screw things up. If not, the bottom 30% earn 2k and below.

But fact is, bottom 9.2% of the households excluding unemployed & retirees households has a gross income inclusive of employer CPF of <$2000 pm !

Now, you give us even more startling factual data from MOM http://www.mom.gov.sg/Documents/stat...12YearBook.pdf :

Now, this figure of 36.7% is even worst than the 30% that thomastb quoted! So would thomastb admit now that Singaporeans are really very poor since it is now confirmed that bottom 36.7% of workers earn <$2k pm!!!

Now now, it is now true for me to say based on your provided data that 36.7% of singaporeans are very very poor because earning <$2k pm!!!

What other facts you want to provide to us for us to scrutinize to prove that you are a even bigger liar again?
    Yeah, high costs of LIVING. iPhone, overseas trip, car etc. If the bottom 3% can earn 2k, then I would say it is a pretty good system so don't screw things up. If not, the bottom 30% earn 2k and below.

Anyway, Singaporeans complain about everything. Build an elderly homes, they also petition. Ask them to build somewhere else. The "somewhere else" residents also started a violent protest.

Build a childcare center, they go to the press and say it disrupt the peacefulness. And you are telling us about unhappiness???

Seems like Singaporeans are unhappy about everything, isn't it?

You always take the bottom few % and paint the scenario like 90% of Singaporeans are damn poor and the remaining 10% are super rich and taking advantage of the 90% poor people.

OMG not 80% of singaporean are poor?!!!!! so the bear is also a liar?

I state 3 % of population house hold u dumb ass. u are the one tat say 2K per household.

now u want to change goal post to 2K per person. make up ur mind before u jump allover the board like a stupid fly.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Please continue to twist and turn, and I will point out the lies all the way....

Now even civil servant like you are resorting to lying! Is many of you all like that? Hope not! Really hope you are the only minority!

OMG not 80% of singaporean are poor?!!!!! so the bear is also a liar?

I state 3 % of population house hold u dumb ass. u are the one tat say 2K per household.

now u want to change goal post to 2K per person. make up ur mind before u jump allover the board like a stupid fly.

Hey lazy fool, here is the link again.

http://www.salary.sg/2012/compare-yo...income-latest/

Please continue to twist and turn, and I will point out the lies all the way....

Now even civil servant like you are resorting to lying! Is many of you all like that? Hope not! Really hope you are the only minority!

Anyone that can buy a HDB is considered poor nowadays....

Don't you know that only poor people live in HDB?

Anyone that can buy a HDB is considered poor nowadays....

This website gives you inflated figure!

You rather trust some unknown website than Government's Ministry of Manpower released data?

You think MOM is lying that 36.7% of individuals in Singapore only earn <$2k per month?

Hey lazy fool, here is the link again.

Wat a crock of bull. civil servant? my ass. u mean u are the disgruntled civil servant?

BTW selective blindness have no cure.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Don't you know that only poor people live in HDB?

Well isnt some folks here also complain rich live in HDB? make up ur mind.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

This website gives you inflated figure!

You rather trust some unknown website than Government's Ministry of Manpower released data?

You think MOM is lying that 36.7% of individuals in Singapore only earn <$2k per month?
    I supposed you have never study statistics before. You use a figure for a single year and make a conclusion

It is like a tourist came out from airport, see a mercedes car, so will say Singaporean bloody rich. While another tourist came out of airport and saw a Geely and say Singaporean bloody poor.

Pls look over the years, see the % of the low income.

Also, the classic half-filled glass. You can always choose to see the empty half and wack on it. Or you can view the full half and say good things. Pls enroll in some basic Stats 101 so that won't lose face here. Let me give you one more present:
    面子是别人给的 脸是自己丢的

Those are the not rich enough ones? Don't you know? You see the rich like Kwek Leng Beng, Wee Cho Yaw, they live in HDB?

Well isnt some folks here also complain rich live in HDB? make up ur mind.

According to you, all are poor. Except the top 1% and the ministers. We should tax them 99% because even after taxing them, they still have more than the lowest income earner.

$3 chicken rice also too ex btw . Need to pay GST also.

Those are the not rich enough ones? Don't you know? You see the rich like Kwek Leng Beng, Wee Cho Yaw, they live in HDB?

Note that residents earning $20k and below do not pay tax. Hence they are not included in the above comparison.
    10 Responses to “Compare Your Annual Income (latest)”

1. Joe Says:
      June 18th, 2012 at 10:27 am Dear Sir,
      My salary is $2k a month, $24k a year. Shockingly,my result is I’m better off than only 3.2%. But I realised in your notes that people who earn $20k and below are not included. There are many people earning less than $2k a month. So what is the percentage of people earning less than $20k a year? I figure that more than 40% of workers don’t pay income tax.
    http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/page04.aspx?id=1190

don't bother, he doesn't have sufficient grey matter to process even primary school grade stuff. just let him continue posting nonsense and be the joke of our days

to him, a maid = business entity

$9000 pm bearly made it!

After all this arguments on how GST affects the poor...so you are trying to help poor of these levels? I think too highly of you.

Why compare with PM, what not with these billionairs in SG? That will make your life miserable to the fullest.

http://www.forbes.com/singapore-billionaires/

That is why I said this red eye jealousy filled guy has political agenda. His main message is to condemn the Government for:-

1) High ministerial salary
    2) Not doing a good job (by attacking that poor are not taken care of)
    3) Charging GST and which impact his own pocket

You think this guy genuinely want to help the poor? Of course, he flatly denied that but his messages tell it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bsslang
    After all this arguments on how GST affects the poor...so you are trying to help poor of these levels? I think too highly of you.

Why compare with PM, what not with these billionairs in SG? That will make your life miserable to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by bsslang
    ...Why compare with PM, what not with these billionairs in SG? That will make your life miserable to the fullest.

WAHLAUEH !

Good brother bsslang! It is not the intention of my family to make you miserable leh

Quote Originally Posted by Leo.Cheng
    WAHLAUEH !

Good brother bsslang! It is not the intention of my family to make you miserable leh
    I am saddened that our family are making you guys miserable
    The Dark Fallen Angel
    www.sglion.com

SIGH... 2 siaolangs above hallucinating that they are billioanires while I am the real one leh ....SIGH.....