Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: Home prices moving the right way: Tharman

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    True, you can't debate with yourself
    Aiyah when presented the facts they say u stupid I don't talk to u! Typical so typical.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

You forgot something. Something that is very important.

If they don't have GST 7%, the income tax will be increased by 5% (this is what you said ).

5% extra income tax x $5000 per month x 12 months = $3000.

So now, a family pays $3000 more. Higher than the $2425 that you have calculated. So now, the whole family suffer more in your scenario . That is why I say, don't selfish lah. Think of the low to mid-low class.

Also, don't forget a family earning 5k will be eating at hawker for most of the time. Places where you don't pay GST. So the figure of 3.9k is lower.

So you might ask the difference between $3000 and $2425 come from where? One possible revenue is the tourism. Tourist pay GST for most stuffs. Ya, I know you will say people buy LV can claim GST. But people who eat at Mac, KFC (except hawker ), shop at cold storage, shop at IT fair etc won't be able to claim. So this benefit the family that you were talking about. And we know how robust our tourism industry is.

Not forgetting, workfare benefit. You always forget this. You remove GST, workfare might be reduced or even removed.

Lower tax also attract more businesses - This explain why we have a very low unemployment rate. Lower than in the 80s where the tax was higher (you said one, I don't know so I quote you). So you want to go back to the 80s where there is higher unemployment, no GST, higher income tax? I wouldn't want.

He will tell u he want!!!! But when he get there he will tell u another story blame again. The standard it's all ur fault make me feel good! U owe me! Coz u depend on me! BS.

Maybe that's why he is a bear. Always pessimist n depressed. Bear TRUELY need to be kept in a national park. City are to confusing for a bear.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

To be fair, not everything is rosy. Like our transport is pretty bad. But overall, my rating is 8/10. In life, you can't expect everything to be perfect and I won't vote my Government out just because the transport is bad (that is dumb). But overall, I still find it pretty good.

The poor people are definitely better off from what I witnessed for the past 30 years. GST or no GST, more or less income taxes, all these will have detrimental effects on each other. You can't just pluck a 7% GST and 5% reduction in income tax and say it is no good because you are ignoring the tangible and intangible benefits. Just like pension scheme, free education, free healthcare. You want it, someone has to pay for it. It doesn't drop from the sky. As long as the Government has low corruption, strong economy, plenty of jobs, I think it is moving the right direction. Who will bother about the rich people when you lose your job and have nothing to eat like some European countries? You think you will have the time and energy to complain about MRT breakdown? That is why, don't play with the economy. It is everything and everything is about survival

If they don't have GST 7%, the income tax will be increased by 5% (this is what you said ).

So now, a family pays $3000 more. Higher than the $2425 that you have calculated. So now, the whole family suffer more in your scenario . That is why I say, don't selfish lah. Think of the low to mid-low class.

Also, don't forget a family earning 5k will be eating at hawker for most of the time. Places where you don't pay GST. So the figure of 3.9k is lower.

So you might ask the difference between $3000 and $2425 come from where? One possible revenue is the tourism. Tourist pay GST for most stuffs. Ya, I know you will say people buy LV can claim GST. But people who eat at Mac, KFC (except hawker ), shop at cold storage, shop at IT fair etc won't be able to claim. So this benefit the family that you were talking about. And we know how robust our tourism industry is.

Not forgetting, workfare benefit. You always forget this. You remove GST, workfare might be reduced or even removed.

Lower tax also attract more businesses - This explain why we have a very low unemployment rate. Lower than in the 80s where the tax was higher (you said one, I don't know so I quote you). So you want to go back to the 80s where there is higher unemployment, no GST, higher income tax? I wouldn't want.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    No, you are wrong.
    I am suggesting that they shouldn't even cut the top earners' income tax in the first place! I believe that if you earn more, you should get tax more. If you earn nothing, you shouldn't get tax. However, the current situation is that the top earners' income tax got cut by 13% and GST has been raised by 7% to cover the short-fall because the top earners get to save a lot more taxes than the GST taxes that they will pay. So, where does all these extra GST taxes mostly come from in order to make up for the shortfall due to the net tax cut for the top income earners? The answer is very obvious. Any layman with the right sense of mind would understand very well. Those who don't, well, we know.......
    Very simple... previously only 10 persons pay the tax.. now if i can attract 100 person to immigrate here.. i get 10X and eventually 90 persons more to pay GST

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    To be fair, not everything is rosy. Like our transport is pretty bad. But overall, my rating is 8/10. In life, you can't expect everything to be perfect and I won't vote my Government out just because the transport is bad (that is dumb). But overall, I still find it pretty good.

The poor people are definitely better off from what I witnessed for the past 30 years. GST or no GST, more or less income taxes, all these will have detrimental effects on each other. You can't just pluck a 7% GST and 5% reduction in income tax and say it is no good because you are ignoring the tangible and intangible benefits. Just like pension scheme, free education, free healthcare. You want it, someone has to pay for it. It doesn't drop from the sky. As long as the Government has low corruption, strong economy, plenty of jobs, I think it is moving the right direction. Who will bother about the rich people when you lose your job and have nothing to eat like some European countries? You think you will have the time and energy to complain about MRT breakdown? That is why, don't play with the economy. It is everything and everything is about survival
    I keep hearing this term Low middle and high

What is the house hold income to be consider middle class.

I know we all follow from a baseline , I believe the hospital has a guideline to define what class you suppose to pay for your medical when warded.

From that definition, we could get a better viewpoint .

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Looks like you are talking about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Aiyah when presented the facts they say u stupid I don't talk to u! Typical so typical.

Inflation from economic point of view? Think that is the most useless view, as we know economists can't read tea leaves, and they are always wrong, even Nobel Prize winners of Economics!

Please ask the middle-income family what is their actual living inflation on the ground, that is the real one, not some inflation index that seems to be so disconnected and does not take in the real truth! An inflation that takes a plate of chicken rice at the face price value when the portion has become so small (chicken meat become less and less) that I need to buy 2 plates to fill my stomach! So did they take 2 plates' price or 1 plate? Shouldn't they take 2 plates' price to be equivalent to previously? Or how about the same quality of toilet paper now the price has gone up by almost double but the still take the cheapest one in the basket?

Standard opposition thinking.

Give workfare, GST rebate - Government sucks because increase in cost of living

Don't give - Goverment sucks because never care for people.

By the way, you need to wake up. Every country will face increase in cost of living. Inflation is healthy around 3 to 4% from an economic point of view.

Did Singapore's population increase by 10x?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Very simple... previously only 10 persons pay the tax.. now if i can attract 100 person to immigrate here.. i get 10X and eventually 90 persons more to pay GST

Talking to an idiot!
    Why not you take out a spreadsheet, calculate the middle-income family work for 30 years, pay less income tax for 30 years, but need to live for 70 years, and pay extra GST for 70 years, a GST that is expected to increase the older he lives (and pay until they die) when his income tax is long zero after he stopped working even if it increased? So how much worst off they will be?
    And when did middle income get 17% tax reduction?
    Why not you take 1993 to now, 13% tax reduction for those at the top?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    talk cock again.. taking the IRAS tax from 2012 to 2006

in fact the highest % gain from the reduction are the low income. with middle income getting 17% reduction and top earners get 5% . The lower income get more coz there is workfare given out too. talk cock sing song. again.

2012 2011-2007 2006 % reduced

First $20,000 0 0 0 0%
    Next $10,000 2 3.5 3.75 47%

First $30,000
    Next $10,000 3.5 5.5 5.75 39%

First $40,000
    Next $40,000 7 8.5 8.75 20%

First $80,000
    Next $40,000 11.5 14 14.5 21%

First $120,000
    Next $ 40,000 15 14 18 17%

First $160,000
    Next $ 40,000 17 17 18 6%

First $320,000
    Above $320,000 20 20 21 5%

Hmm.. Things that you think is beneficial to your argument, you take it without considering. What makes you think your citing of articles are good? I don't have to ask middle income. I am at 60% and I know how it is like.

Anyway, I have already show you earlier. GST of 7% and your 5% reduction in income tax is much better for the family example that you cited. Contrary to what you have been arguing about. Pure calculations so you won't be able to argue back.

Inflation from economic point of view? Think that is the most useless view, as we know economists can't read tea leaves, and they are always wrong, even Nobel Prize winners of Economics!

Please ask the middle-income family what is their actual living inflation on the ground, that is the real one, not some inflation index that seems to be so disconnected and does not take in the real truth! An inflation that takes a plate of chicken rice at the face price value when the portion has become so small (chicken meat become less and less) that I need to buy 2 plates to fill my stomach! So did they take 2 plates' price or 1 plate? Shouldn't they take 2 plates' price to be equivalent to previously? Or how about the same quality of toilet paper now the price has gone up by almost double but the still take the cheapest one in the basket?

Here is the repost:-

------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teddybear
    All the extras that they receive is only a portion of what they had already made to come out from the own pocket. So what to thank?

just do a simple calculation: 4-room flat household get max $1500 (most don't get the max figure). With medium household income of about $5xxx pm, and they probably spend almost all of their income say $5000 pm on whole family expenses, that will include extra $3925 paid as 7% GST taxes. They pay $3925 as GST taxes a year and get back $1500 in 2013 (this is not every year goodie but GST taxes must be paid every year)! Obviously still luggie!

if they don't need to pay 7% GST, then they will earn back $3925 every year instead of incurring extra taxes of $2425 (less tax just this year only!) and back to $3925 in subsequent YEARS!

Then show the calculation for a middle income family say earning a medium income of $60k a year!
    Pay income tax for 30 years.
    Pay GST for 70 years! (and please budget for GST increase! ).

Hmm.. Things that you think is beneficial to your argument, you take it without considering. What makes you think your citing of articles are good? I don't have to ask middle income. I am at 60% and I know how it is like.

Anyway, I have already show you earlier. GST of 7% and your 5% reduction in income tax is much better for the family example that you cited. Contrary to what you have been arguing about. Pure calculations so you won't be able to argue back.

Typical of those crooks putting words into other people's mouth! If they can reduce tax of top income earners by 13%, why need to increase by 5% for middle income?

Yah, why you don't think for the lower-middle income, those earning $24k a year or $2k a month, who pay ZERO income tax but now slapped with 7% GST?

Typical of those selfish people who have no empathy, just like those consultants of the village head saying, "Who cares? As long they are living, they need to pay consumption tax!"

And, hawker food no GST? You mean the hawker uncle and auntie doing charity to you and absorb GST for you despite they have to pay GST for water, electricity, gas, and all food ingredients?

Ok ok, since you like workfare so much, we should implement workfare for civil servants! When they have workfare, don't have to pay them so much, peanuts will do! Then they will have to beg us to continue to give them workfare every year!

Slap GST then say tourists pay most? Since they can implement ABSD for properties for foreigners & PRs, I have very good suggestions to govt: Every foreigners buying anything in Singapore can also have Additional-GST of 15%, while citizens have GST of 0%! All citizens will be very happy!

Here is the repost:-

------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teddybear
    All the extras that they receive is only a portion of what they had already made to come out from the own pocket. So what to thank?

just do a simple calculation: 4-room flat household get max $1500 (most don't get the max figure). With medium household income of about $5xxx pm, and they probably spend almost all of their income say $5000 pm on whole family expenses, that will include extra $3925 paid as 7% GST taxes. They pay $3925 as GST taxes a year and get back $1500 in 2013 (this is not every year goodie but GST taxes must be paid every year)! Obviously still luggie!

if they don't need to pay 7% GST, then they will earn back $3925 every year instead of incurring extra taxes of $2425 (less tax just this year only!) and back to $3925 in subsequent YEARS!
    Last edited by teddybear; 25-04-13 at 16:30.

Sure. 30 years of working life is not realistic btw. Might as well you say work 6 years. Let's use national average.

Started working 20 years old. Retirement 65. Total working life - 45 years.
    Pay GST from 20 years old. Die at 80. Total GST life - 60 years.

60k a year @ 5% more income tax = 5% x $60,000 x 45 years = 135k more taxes

1.5k rebate a year x 60 years = 90k

Assuming 2/3 of income spent on GST goods (eg: iPhone) - 60k a year @ 7% GST x 60 years x 0.66 = 166k

166k minus 90k = 76k. This family saved 135k - 76k = 59k in their entire life. Provided they spend 1/3 of their income on non-GST items which is quite reasonable. Like hawker, market etc.

So conclusion, they are still better off - unless they spend 60k on restaurant, iphones etc.

Then show the calculation for a middle income family say earning a medium income of $60k a year!
    Pay income tax for 30 years.
    Pay GST for 70 years! (and please budget for GST increase! ).

What has giving opposing opinions got to do with Opposition?
    And typical of those ball-carriers saying economic inflation very low wah, then why so many people complaining of prices being jacked up? You are the liars or everybody else are liars except you?

Standard opposition thinking.

Give workfare, GST rebate - Government sucks because increase in cost of living

Don't give - Goverment sucks because never care for people.

By the way, you need to wake up. Every country will face increase in cost of living. Inflation is healthy around 3 to 4% from an economic point of view.

No leh.. You said 5% yourself in your previous posts one. Not I say one. 5%, 13% all you say one. You say 5%, I use 5% lor.

Those earning 24k one, you already say they get more rebates. You don't roti prata leh. Already calculate for you that they get more rebates than they pay income tax - which is $0 in this case. You don't forget you say they pay 5% more income tax previously without GST. You say one, not I say one. I use your example only. I also don't know how true is it but anyway, already calculate for you.

As for hawker and GST, this one is no brainer. I don't know why you insist hawker charge GST when they don't. $3 is $3 flat. No GST. With GST, hawker need to charge $3.21. Hello, please wake up. Don't understand your logic at all. You know how GST works or not?

Typical of those crooks putting words into other people's mouth! If they can reduce tax of top income earners by 13%, why need to increase by 5% for middle income?

Yah, why you don't think for the lower-middle income, those earning $24k a year or $2k a month, who pay ZERO income tax but now slapped with 7% GST?

Typical of those selfish people who have no empathy, just like those consultants of the village head saying, "Who cares? As long they are living, they need to pay consumption tax!"

And, hawker food no GST? You mean the hawker uncle and auntie doing charity to you and absorb GST for you despite they have to pay GST for water, electricity, gas, and all food ingredients?

Ok ok, since you like workfare so much, we should implement workfare for civil servants! When they have workfare, don't have to pay them so much, peanuts will do! Then they will have to beg us to continue to give them workfare every year!

Slap GST then say tourists pay most? Since they can implement ABSD for properties for foreigners & PRs, I have very good suggestions to govt: Every foreigners buying anything in Singapore can also have Additional-GST of 15%, while citizens have GST of 0%! All citizens will be very happy!

Your everybody is who? You did a house to house poll? For 5 million people? Or you heard a few comments on Facebook and you say everybody? I took statistics so don't fool me on this.

Btw, I am still enjoying my $1.90 nasi lemak in Clementi hawker, $1.50 chicken rice in Tampines (usually add 30 cents rice) and my favorite Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis with egg at $3.50 at Alexandra hawker.

What has giving opposing opinions got to do with Opposition?
    And typical of those ball-carriers saying economic inflation very low wah, then why so many people complaining of prices being jacked up? You are the liars or everybody else are liars except you?

Another of those misleading figures!!!
    1) You don't have to pay GST when you were born until 20 years old?!
    2) You graduate at 20 years old and can come out to work?
    3) You might as well say you work until you die then your figure will be even better in your view, might as well say your can work for 80 years (since you don't want to use 30 years working life I quoted).
    4) Why die so young at 80 years old? If a person needs to live until 100 years old where to find extra money to pay GST? You help him to pay is it?
    5) You counting rebate as though it is there every year? You are the PM is it and you want to guarantee that? May be you can ask PM to gurantee that to lend support to your argument?!
    6) You earn $60k a year your taxable income is $60k a year? Trying to fool people is it? You think other people don't pay taxes and don't know what is called deductibles for CPF & SRS contribution etc?
    7) Wow, there is non-GST items in Singapore! First time I ever heard of it, may be you can tell us what basic necessities are exempted from GST?
    8) And why your GST for next 60 years always at 7%? You are the PM for the next 60 years and you guarantee will always be at 7%? May be you can ask PM to gurantee that to lend support to your argument?! Wow! For all you know, I won't be surprised it will be 9% or more after after 2016! You want to bet?

See, so many fate scenarios just to make your figures prove that you are right! YOU are such a farce!

Sure. 30 years of working life is not realistic btw. Might as well you say work 6 years. Let's use national average.

Started working 20 years old. Retirement 65. Total working life - 45 years.
    Pay GST from 20 years old. Die at 80. Total GST life - 60 years.

60k a year @ 5% more income tax = 5% x $60,000 x 45 years = 135k more taxes

1.5k rebate a year x 60 years = 90k

Assuming 2/3 of income spent on GST goods (eg: iPhone) - 60k a year @ 7% GST x 60 years x 0.66 = 166k

166k minus 90k = 76k. This family saved 135k - 76k = 59k in their entire life. Provided they spend 1/3 of their income on non-GST items which is quite reasonable. Like hawker, market etc.

So conclusion, they are still better off - unless they spend 60k on restaurant, iphones etc.
    Last edited by teddybear; 25-04-13 at 16:52.

Hawker didn't put down 7% GST added means they don't charge GST?
    Your conservency charges or your maintenance fund they got put 7% GST or not? They don't put means when your estate manager pay your vendors they are exempted from paying GST and you save on paying GST?

No leh.. You said 5% yourself in your previous posts one. Not I say one. 5%, 13% all you say one. You say 5%, I use 5% lor.

Those earning 24k one, you already say they get more rebates. You don't roti prata leh. Already calculate for you that they get more rebates than they pay income tax - which is $0 in this case. You don't forget you say they pay 5% more income tax previously without GST. You say one, not I say one. I use your example only. I also don't know how true is it but anyway, already calculate for you.

As for hawker and GST, this one is no brainer. I don't know why you insist hawker charge GST when they don't. $3 is $3 flat. No GST. With GST, hawker need to charge $3.21. Hello, please wake up. Don't understand your logic at all. You know how GST works or not?

No, I don't. My parents pay. So just like the working adults earning 60k has to pay GST for their children. No meh?

My wife came out to work at 19 years old after Poly. I started working 21 years old after NS.

3) You might as well say you work until you die then your figure will be even better in your view, might as well say your can work for 80 years (since you don't want to use 30 years working life I quoted).

No. I use standard retirement age. I don't use 80 but 65 to 67 years old are most countries retirement age. So let's stick to that.

4) Why die so young? If a person needs to live until 100 years old where to find extra money to pay GST? You help him to pay is it?

Again, we use national average. You might as well say what if the person die at 35? . So let's keep to 80 years old which is the national average.

5) You counting rebate as though it is there every year? You are the PM is it?

Not I PM. The rebate of 1.5k you say one. I didn't. I just use your data and hopefully, they are correct.

6) You earn $60k a year your taxable income is $60k a year? Trying to fool people is it? You think other people don't pay taxes and don't know what is called deductibles for CPF & SRS contribution etc?

Even let you deduct 20% off CPF, a family still save more. 135k in taxes x 80% = 108k. Still saved about 30k.

7) Wow, there is non-GST items in Singapore! First time I ever heard of it, may be you can tell us what basic necessities are exempted from GST?

Hawker lor. I tell you many times already. Wet market lor. Places where business don't earn more than a certain amount lor (eg: 1 million the last I heard)

8) And why your GST for next 60 years always at 7%? You are the PM for the next 60 years and you guarantee will always be at 7%? Wow! For all you know, I won't be surprised it will be 9% or more after after 2016! You want to bet?

See, so many fate scenarios just to make your figures prove that you are right! YOU are such a farce!

Then I can easily argue income tax will go down as well. Just like this year. We get tax rebates. All these are not factored in.

Got ah. They got put 7% GST clearly in my maintenance invoice. It is a known thing.

You know how GST works? GST goes to who you know? Ai yo, you don't act kiang here leh... You don't even know how GST works in the first place based on what you are saying.

Your conservency charges or your maintenance fund they got put 7% GST or not? They don't put means when your estate manager pay your vendors they are exempted from paying GST and you save on paying GST?

Your everybody is who? You did a house to house poll? For 5 million people? Or you heard a few comments on Facebook and you say everybody? I took statistics so don't fool me on this.

Btw, I am still enjoying my $1.90 nasi lemak in Clementi hawker, $1.50 chicken rice in Tampines (usually add 30 cents rice) and my favorite Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis with egg at $3.50 at Alexandra hawker.

no need so far right in CBD $2 coffee/toast/egg(double) set. on the Shenton way bridge!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

So buy ur anal logy means u agree maid charge GST!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Did Singapore's population increase by 10x?
    population doesn't need to increase 10x but the number of ppl who pay tax. To attract the high net-worth is the key..

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    My friends,colleagues and busness associates always ask me how come I know what they are thinking or what they wanted to say or do.

Frankly, I do not la. I merely visual what they are going to do next from their current and past actions or conversations. It was so obvious to me, but sad to say, their ability in this was uncovered and buried deep somewhere in their intelligence.
    Lucky Mentor will not be able to read Office Boy's thinking.
    Coz most of the time, Office Boy mind is blank while sending documents to other offices, etc.

Haha!

DKSG

Didn't know you so low level one, no wonder argument can also be so low level.
    Middle income mostly pay NO tax get hit with 7% GST, expecting to increase more.
    I retire at 50 years old, only work for 25 years, have to budget that I live till 99 years old because Singapore got no welfare. So in my case, really lose a lot lot more!
    You exempted from paying GST for your kids? So big shot?
    They didn't tell you got GST means that GST costs not imputed in the price? I am not 3 years old lah! You really sound like a 3 years old!
    Think gov want you people to work until you die?

No, I don't. My parents pay. So just like the working adults earning 60k has to pay GST for their children. No meh?

My wife came out to work at 19 years old after Poly. I started working 21 years old after NS.

No. I use standard retirement age. I don't use 80 but 65 to 67 years old are most countries retirement age. So let's stick to that.

4) Why die so young? If a person needs to live until 100 years old where to find extra money to pay GST? You help him to pay is it?

Again, we use national average. You might as well say what if the person die at 35? . So let's keep to 80 years old which is the national average.

Not I PM. The rebate of 1.5k you say one. I didn't. I just use your data and hopefully, they are correct.

Even let you deduct 20% off CPF, a family still save more. 135k in taxes x 80% = 108k. Still saved about 30k.

Hawker lor. I tell you many times already. Wet market lor. Places where business don't earn more than a certain amount lor (eg: 1 million the last I heard)

8) And why your GST for next 60 years always at 7%? You are the PM for the next 60 years and you guarantee will always be at 7%? Wow! For all you know, I won't be surprised it will be 9% or more after after 2016! You want to bet?

Then I can easily argue income tax will go down as well. Just like this year. We get tax rebates. All these are not factored in.
    Last edited by heehee; 25-04-13 at 19:09.

They have no empathy for old people like me? I paid more income taxes for 25 years, after that I retired expect me to pay extra taxes in the form of ever increasing GST until I die? I eligible for workfare you keeping saying or not? I very poor thing never get any of the rebate you mentioned due to GST. I no die early also cannot because GST 7% means real inflation a few times of GST!

Don't need to take them so seriously because most of know they are shiting all over the place.
    These people will say that you bullshit, you get so much more in return because you pay lower income taxes & you get workfare & gst rebates more than the taxes you paid! You won't die early because suicide is a crime!
    In their heart, they are thinking: "who cares!"

Quote Originally Posted by heehee
    They have no empathy for old people like me? I paid more income taxes for 25 years, after that I retired expect me to pay extra taxes in the form of ever increasing GST until I die? I eligible for workfare you keeping saying or not? I very poor thing never get any of the rebate you mentioned due to GST. I no die early also cannot because GST 7% means real inflation a few times of GST!

Quote Originally Posted by heehee
    Didn't know you so low level one, no wonder argument can also be so low level.
    Middle income mostly pay NO tax get hit with 7% GST, expecting to increase more.
    I retire at 50 years old, only work for 25 years, have to budget that I live till 99 years old because Singapore got no welfare. So in my case, really lose a lot lot more!
    You exempted from paying GST for your kids? So big shot?
    They didn't tell you got GST means that GST costs not imputed in the price? I am not 3 years old lah! You really sound like a 3 years old!
    Think gov want you people to work until you die?

It's a consumption u can choose to consume less. That will attract less gst. U will sure have consume thus gst rebate. If u take up a job u get workfare. Fair enough.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH