Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KAP Residences

since there's double volume ceiling, they can indeed build a platform and if they dun find it too troublesome, shift the dining table up there hahahahaha.

so how much are they asking for, for this 5bd?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    according to an agent, the void area can be make floor and fill up the space to become a storage or floor.

He said this is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    according to an agent, the void area can be make floor and fill up the space to become a storage or floor.

He said this is legal.
    Yes as long as the total loft area you built in any part of the house is less than 5 sqm.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    since there's double volume ceiling, they can indeed build a platform and if they dun find it too troublesome, shift the dining table up there hahahahaha.

so how much are they asking for, for this 5bd?
    $2,512,300 on the first day.

- Duplicate post -

any update on residential sales ?

thanks for info bro. it wasn't sold at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    $2,512,300 on the first day.

Yes as long as the total loft area you built in any part of the house is less than 5 sqm.
    Where is the written authority for this statement ? When questioned , we cannot mention that YOU said it ????

Any updates from the showflats ?

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    Where is the written authority for this statement ? When questioned , we cannot mention that YOU said it ????
    From URA website. Have been posted a few times in this forum.

hey bro, i thought that's your job?

i've been having showflat exhuastion since 2007..........

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Any updates from the showflats ?

DKSG

was at the showroom yesterday. residential sales doing very well with less than 15 units less (noon time). heard a few more sold in the afternoon. only the road facing 1+S & 2B left. psf around 1800-1850 prob due to the facing

Quote Originally Posted by Sendall
    was at the showroom yesterday. residential sales doing very well with less than 15 units less (noon time). heard a few more sold in the afternoon. only the road facing 1+S & 2B left. psf around 1800-1850 prob due to the facing
    It seems that the property sales is still strong for FH and near MRT.

this seems to be doing better than the mid-town project at hougang. both from oxley i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    hey bro, i thought that's your job?

i've been having showflat exhuastion since 2007..........
    I can only go down once or twice la ... Dont over strain me ...

So will still need updates from those stationed there.

Cannot expect an Office Boy to keep going back to the same showflat week after week ?

The last I heard is that the commercial are abt 75% sold. And resi about 50%. Not sure zhun or not.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by Sendall
    You mean less than 15 units left ?

DKSG

yes from what i can see from the board. prob even fewer now. that's for the resi.

Damn. I was so keen in their small PH.

Anyone with experience of staying in mixed dev? I see alot of comments on rats. There are two types, those that are underground and another climbs to ceiling.

Once having dinner at Adam Hawker Centre. A few tables away was a single syt having dinner. I saw a rat fell from the ceiling onto her table.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel

Anyone with experience of staying in mixed dev? I see alot of comments on rats. There are two types, those that are underground and another climbs to ceiling.

Once having dinner at Adam Hawker Centre. A few tables away was a single syt having dinner. I saw a rat fell from the ceiling onto her table.
    you must also remember the smell. a lot of exhaust gas. if you wanna dry your clothes, need to use dryer bro. mixed dev has pros and cons for sure. having a cold storage/ntuc right below you is always a boon (heard kap already sold the supermarket for approx 18mil)

convenience always comes with a price.

my personal opinion is to look for an older project away from bukit timah area. the traffic jams only seem to get worse >< plus less pes area in older projects.

Any idea on the psf pricing of the small penhouse ?

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    Any idea on the psf pricing of the small penhouse ?
    Somewhere s$1.4m for 800+sqft. No price confirmation at time of my VVIP preview

Will NEA issue warning letter to the town council responsible for this hawker center? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Will NEA issue warning letter to the town council responsible for this hawker center? LOL
    I highly doubt so. Read a recent news of a family having thosai at clementi ave 4. Found a piece of safety pin and reported to authorities. They conducted an investigation the next day, couldn't find any safety pin and concluded no case.

So for adam food centre, i doubt they can find the rat which jumped from the ceiling.

Somewhere s$1.4m for 800+sqft. No price confirmation at time of my VVIP preview
    That's very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    That's very expensive.
    So may I ask what you'd be expecting for a freehold near MRT at Bukit Timah? Mixed development some more?

So may I ask what you'd be expecting for a freehold near MRT at Bukit Timah? Mixed development some more?
    That's cheap manz!

I'm expecting a lower price. Dont print money.

according to the ST article, the project sold well but residential psf seems low for MM units and thus attracted the buyers?

Sales were robust at KAP Residences, a reflection of how such mixed-use developments have become increasingly popular.

The Straits Times understands that 92 per cent of the released units were snapped up at the project, which is being built by a consortium led by Oxley Holdings.

The preview launch for the commercial units was held last Tuesday while the flats were put up for grabs last Thursday.

The freehold development is in District 21 and near popular schools like Methodist Girls' School and National Junior College.

Oxley said that 93 of the 107 commercial units released were sold at an average price of $5,446 psf, while 135 of the 142 flats launched went at an average price of $1,705 psf. This brought the total number of units sold at the project to 228.

The traffic around there is terrible/horrible/nightmare in the mornings and evenings and even sometimes on a Saturday (I went back for reunion once to NJC on a Sat evening and was jam for more than an hour trying to get there).

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    The traffic around there is terrible/horrible/nightmare in the mornings and evenings and even sometimes on a Saturday (I went back for reunion once to NJC on a Sat evening and was jam for more than an hour trying to get there).
    In this sense, Oxley is honest. She knows how much her development worth and price it fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    In this sense, Oxley is honest. She knows how much her development worth and price it fairly.
    yeah i agree, most of the 1+S sold for about 1800+ psf for both pool view and road view, which to me is a steal for pool facing units, considering Jardin's average selling price at 2000+ psf even for 3 or 4 bedder with size of up to 2000++ sqf
    Normally for MM units, the price tag should be at least 10-20% higher premium than those 3/4 bedder or PH units.

The only concern is the project will only complete in 2018 which is about 5 years more from now. Imagine how much interest the buyer to absorb during the 5 years waiting for TOP? I spoke to one of the agent, she told me this project will sure complete in 2 years, why there is such a big difference between target TOP and what was told by agent? anyone can help to advise me? thanks!