Page 1 of 18 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Coming!!!

Default Land Storm is Coming!!!

For those still clinging on to their over leveraged landed property, you might want to consider cashing out before the storm..

WingTai chairmen is selling his trophy GCB at Nissim, transaction for GCB is at all time low despite all the theory about influx of rich chinese new citizen while not realizing that money laundering could be something of the past for Singapore.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Ringo, do you suggest buying a HDB, condo, shares or just leave money in the bank after cashing out on the landed?

sell nassim buy lots of nissin
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Hi...A crash is imminent and within the horizon. Sit tight and prepare for the slide.

This crash will benefit many Singaporean.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...A crash is imminent and within the horizon. Sit tight and prepare for the slide.

Crash or no crash, you still cannot afford because it is either still too expensive for you or you had lost your job.

Crash will benefit many people except you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    For those still clinging on to their over leveraged landed property, you might want to consider cashing out before the storm..

WingTai chairmen is selling his trophy GCB at Nissim, transaction for GCB is at all time low despite all the theory about influx of rich chinese new citizen while not realizing that money laundering could be something of the past for Singapore.

Wow! I remember this chart..
    Last time the "curve" was forming in Q1 2012 & ppl inserted the "red circle".. telling ppl is time to sell..
    And later the "red circle" keep-on postpone from quarter to quarter telling ppl is time to selling..

Just like MR B telling ppl since End 2008 "Pty price is coming down fast".. tell till today

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wow! I remember this chart..
    Last time the "curve" was forming in Q1 2012 & ppl inserted the "red circle".. telling ppl is time to sell..
    And later the "red circle" keep-on postpone from quarter to quarter telling ppl is time to selling..

Just like MR B telling ppl since End 2008 "Pty price is coming down fast".. tell till today
    Doubt how useful historical data can be, last time There was no QE.

agree with kanarazu

nowadays market is so manipulated that only central bank insiders can make $$

who in the right mind will know kuroda going to x2 yen in 2y
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Doubt how useful historical data can be, last time There was no QE.
    Look at the mess in Euro Zone and surge in S&P , Dow Jones ..do you believe in ,, a big storm may be on .. after being delayed an halted somewhat ..Market insiders know best ... calm before the storm ,,, surge and peak before the off the cliff free fall ..be aware

sit tight wait for the free fall...... When? Nobody knows......

The pattern of the curves does indicate a big bubble forming for landed properties. The exact same pattern can be seen during the 97 crash.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I think this thread should be re-named as :

Cash Storm is Coming !!!

With all the central banks flooding the market with massive amounts of paper money, CASH will be seen crashing onto our shores waves after waves.

Wanton noodles will hit $5 in hawker centre in NO TIME!

Those holding cash (including poor Office Boy!) will be facing major erosion.

We have already seen how our $100K since 2008-2009 is now worth about $80K only! And when seen from property perspective, thats worth even lesser!

So dear readers, please Think, Think, Think ... cling onto something that can be used to hedge the inflation even property prices only goes up 1% per quarter or month, it is better than leaving it in the bank.

Those who MTBs, this maybe your last chance to grab something before you and your children realised you are now in the lower social echeleon. I am say you have seen these people, people who cannot dream of owning a PC because they never had the chance to (financially).

Think, my friends, Think.

If a big economy like US can avert a deep depression, what to mention Singapore property market, which is totally controlled by the government ?
    Price drop 15% ? Nevermind, we stop land sales, remove the ABSD, remove the loan restrictions to foreigners, etc.

We are even know to give discount on the 3% initial stamp duty during bad times to ensure that the property market turn around! ... Those were the days ...

DKSG

Where is the HDB line?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    Where is the HDB line?
    Beyond the graph, drawing that down will defeat the purpose of trying to tell us bubble is forming. The HDB line will show u, that bubble formed a few years back grew bigger and bigger ... then now stablised and now become the new norm/pricing ....

Office Boy sees a lot of such tricks in office manipulating the charts to show what the Bosses want to see. Office Boy himself is quite good at it one! If I draw, I can make you see that the market is in serious bubble problem and likely to crash next month...

DKSG
    A multi-purpose Office Boy

Many enlighten ones seem to begin to comprehend this point and are seeking out high yielding properties. e.g. MM in Geylang

I agree with you....

Put 200k in the bank, earn 1200 max per year in interest...

Put 200k to buy a 1m property and earn nett rental income of at least 2% per year= 20k per year plus 1% rise in price per year = 20k + 20k = 40k per year....

Which one is better?

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I think this thread should be re-named as :

Cash Storm is Coming !!!

With all the central banks flooding the market with massive amounts of paper money, CASH will be seen crashing onto our shores waves after waves.

Wanton noodles will hit $5 in hawker centre in NO TIME!

Those holding cash (including poor Office Boy!) will be facing major erosion.

We have already seen how our $100K since 2008-2009 is now worth about $80K only! And when seen from property perspective, thats worth even lesser!

So dear readers, please Think, Think, Think ... cling onto something that can be used to hedge the inflation even property prices only goes up 1% per quarter or month, it is better than leaving it in the bank.

Those who MTBs, this maybe your last chance to grab something before you and your children realised you are now in the lower social echeleon. I am say you have seen these people, people who cannot dream of owning a PC because they never had the chance to (financially).

Think, my friends, Think.

If a big economy like US can avert a deep depression, what to mention Singapore property market, which is totally controlled by the government ?
    Price drop 15% ? Nevermind, we stop land sales, remove the ABSD, remove the loan restrictions to foreigners, etc.

We are even know to give discount on the 3% initial stamp duty during bad times to ensure that the property market turn around! ... Those were the days ...

DKSG

I'm quite amazed by your persistent bad mouth on Landed property but nothing against your thoughts but you might want to control yourselves as your creditability will definitely go under ground even though u are only sitting behind your computer using a nick...
    GCB, how many % of landed is classified under GCB? i know you going to google about it, go ahead. this is definitely a different class and the chart is practically useless on such BIG items.
    as someone said, last time no QE, now got QE, so history will only be history and it might not even repeat with the same tendency.

look at the chart below if you can understand. for those who understand, good for you, again, it is only as our reference...

Sigh....

Bro.... I never commented much in ur post but you have moved from someone who was crazy about getting a mt Sinai place, to thinking of all the creative options to own mt Sinai place to even more creative ways and finally when you cannot get it, you spread rumours that prices are going crash.... All within a couple of months....

Work harder, climb the corporate ladder, save money and then wait for the right opportunities to come.... Keep shouting market crash is useless here...

Khaw already said very clearly he wants soft landing coz 85% own their homes so the impact will be too great if market crash...

Try and not be so selfish ya.... But it doesn't matter, doesn't mean you shout loud loud market crash means it will crash... Mr B shout until he got no voice still prices are where they were or slightly rising... Now he disappear...

extracted....
    The European Central Bank will cut its key interest rate, already at an all-time low, at its policy meeting next week and may also unveil new measures to kick-start bank lending to businesses, analysts predict......

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    I'm quite amazed by your persistent bad mouth on Landed property but nothing against your thoughts but you might want to control yourselves as your creditability will definitely go under ground even though u are only sitting behind your computer using a nick...
    GCB, how many % of landed is classified under GCB? i know you going to google about it, go ahead. this is definitely a different class and the chart is practically useless on such BIG items.
    as someone said, last time no QE, now got QE, so history will only be history and it might not even repeat with the same tendency.

look at the chart below if you can understand. for those who understand, good for you, again, it is only as our reference...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    agree with kanarazu

nowadays market is so manipulated that only central bank insiders can make $$

who in the right mind will know kuroda going to x2 yen in 2y
    Tharman knows, hence introduce cm in Jan

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Sigh....

Bro.... I never commented much in ur post but you have moved from someone who was crazy about getting a mt Sinai place, to thinking of all the creative options to own mt Sinai place to even more creative ways and finally when you cannot get it, you spread rumours that prices are going crash.... All within a couple of months....

Work harder, climb the corporate ladder, save money and then wait for the right opportunities to come.... Keep shouting market crash is useless here...

Khaw already said very clearly he wants soft landing coz 85% own their homes so the impact will be too great if market crash...

Try and not be so selfish ya.... But it doesn't matter, doesn't mean you shout loud loud market crash means it will crash... Mr B shout until he got no voice still prices are where they were or slightly rising... Now he disappear...
    Hi...I never have the intent to crash the market, though I would very much welcome a crash so it will make my Mt Sinai affordable.

I am still holds great interest in Mt Sinai.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia

Landed property prices have already hit a threshold and where there are no more upside to capital appreciation, investors to will exit and put their money in other better yield assets.

Bank spread has already go up and sentiment from the banking industry is also expecting interest rate to rise this year.

When price hit astronomical level, then that will be a time to exit.

threshold set by you??
    so the condo psf will hit the roof whereby your EC will cost more than landed u mean....landed crash while others keep going....landed u mean 1.5mil to 3mil or 3mil - 7mil or those more than 10mil??
    bro, wake up...
    anyway, i dont wish to discuss this topic here with u, time wasting. sorry if i have offended u but you are indeed very persistent.

Landed property prices have already hit a threshold and where there are no more upside to capital appreciation, investors to will exit and put their money in other better yield assets.

Bank spread has already go up and sentiment from the banking industry is also expecting interest rate to rise this year.

Hi...I never have the intent to crash the market, though I would very much welcome a crash so it will make my Mt Sinai affordable.

I am still holds great interest in Mt Sinai.
    Adik YT, Mt Sinai ....... Tak Senang lah.

The pattern of the curves does indicate a big bubble forming for landed properties. The exact same pattern can be seen during the 97 crash.
    Both pattern are totally different..

The current one you must thanks to the QE.. prolong low interest rate.. & most importantly the CMs...
    Without CMs.. the pty prices could have shot thru the roof.. & crash much earlier..
    With the CMs.. the gov has moderated & prolong the increase of price at the sustainable level.. & KBW already hinted ppl have to "tan gu-gu" to see some soft landing (if any) & the landing path has to be very very very loooooong (meaning you really need to tan gu-gu )

That's why in the chart.. the "red circle" keep changing goal post.. initially from Q1 2012 say bubble forming.. now shifted to Q1 2013 still say bubble forming
    Last edited by Rysk; 28-04-13 at 14:27.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Adik YT, Mt Sinai ....... Tak Senang lah.
    Hi...my eyes are on Mt Sinai only. My passion and love for this place cannot be describe with words.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    Tharman knows, hence introduce cm in Jan
    No wonder everytime CM, Singaporeans will chiong to buy

CM = QE to come??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

It happens everywhere. Recently in china. That is the normal response of humans. EC buyers will come next.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    No wonder everytime CM, Singaporeans will chiong to buy

CM = QE to come??

You think so when unemployment rate is the us is 7.6% and still take a long while to drop to 6.6%.

Hi...my eyes are on Mt Sinai only. My passion and love for this place cannot be describe with words.
    Each quarter you cannot buy anything in Mt Sinai, each quarter the price is going up by 1%.

Anyway, we also dont know who u r, maybe you are an existing owner of a Mt Sinai unit trying to offload for the last many months at high premiums from the market.

Whichever situation you are, wishing the bad for others so that you can benefit from it is the same as your doctor wishing you have cancer relapse again and again so that he can profit from you medical fees. I am sure no doctor is like that, but if you are a doctor, then I cannot say liao.

人在做 天在看 ! You no need to account to us here, but to your God, whichever religion you are.

All da best!

DKSG