Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

I hope Elias mall will have new plan for redevelopment like Newest, East Village or even Midtown concept..I have strong feeling that future CRL line will be at Elias mall area...

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    I hope Elias mall will have new plan for redevelopment like Newest, East Village or even Midtown concept..I have strong feeling that future CRL line will be at Elias mall area...
    There is already a Pasir Ris station. CRL will have another station ?

Quote Originally Posted by Home Lover
    There is already a Pasir Ris station. CRL will have another station ?
    look at how tampines downtown line is built. .who say it must within central mrt station?
    CRl will connect pasir ris, punggol, ang mo kio etc. and it will need to cut across elias for it to reach punggol.
    Nowadays commercial and residential integrated concept attracts alot of investors and bring up the nearby areas value, I hope elias mall will be redeveloped and bring values to nearby residents.

More condos are constructing near elias with future international schools and I have the developers will see this as opportunities and start looking at the Elias Mall development.

look at how tampines downtown line is built. .who say it must within central mrt station?
    CRl will connect pasir ris, punggol, ang mo kio etc. and it will need to cut across elias for it to reach punggol.
    Nowadays commercial and residential integrated concept attracts alot of investors and bring up the nearby areas value, I hope elias mall will be redeveloped and bring values to nearby residents.

More condos are constructing near elias with future international schools and I have the developers will see this as opportunities and start looking at the Elias Mall development.
    Thanks. Your logic on the track direction does make some sense.
    If the above happens, maybe the station can be named Elias.

Coming from Loyang, the train will pass thru Big Four station, Pasir Ris station , Elias station and onward to Punggol........ .....our common dream and aspiration
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

I think it's just a matter of time Elias mall being redeveloped, but more likely be realised in longer term. Int'l School and the nearby two new condos will need some time to be planned and built. The problem is that with Downtown east, white sands and the three malls further at Tampines, the grandiosity/popularity of the redevelopment will be in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Coming from Loyang, the train will pass thru Big Four station, Pasir Ris station , Elias station and onward to Punggol........ .....our common dream and aspiration
    AGREE X 2
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Stratum was the best selling project in May 2013 - Straittimes:Money

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...units-20130617

HOME buyers bought 1,455 new homes directly from property developers in May, 5.4 per cent more than they did in April.

About half of the units sold, or 728 homes, were located in the suburban areas, according to data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Monday.

Another 602 units sold in May were in city-fringe areas, while only 125 homes were situated in prime locations.

The best-selling project in May was Stratum in Elias Road in suburban Pasir Ris, with 269 units sold at an average price of $925 per sq ft (psf).

The new Pasir Ris CRL will be at Pasir Ris West Plaza...

Quote Originally Posted by GIG
    The new Pasir Ris CRL will be at Pasir Ris West Plaza...
    now we all know where u stay
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Found this in the internet. Not sure of its reliability.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Found this in the internet. Not sure of its reliability.
    Wow .
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Same as Good house, for the Cross Island Line MRT, I am putting my bet on the following location in Pasir Ris:

1) One station called Loyang which will be where Seastrand showroom is located today. (Sorry folks. I can be 100% sure the station will NOT be called "Big Four" as it does not make sense. Lol.)

2) One station called Pasir Ris which will be below existing Pasir Ris MRT and it will be one of the interchange of East-West Line and Cross Island Line.

3) One station called Elias which will be near the current Elias Mall, Vue8 and Stratum.

All 3 places has empty land mass beside for the proper construction of a MRT station and these locations will have MRT station properly spaced out for the residents of Pasir Ris.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    Same as Good house, for the Cross Island Line MRT, I am putting my bet on the following location in Pasir Ris:

1) One station called Loyang which will be where Seastrand showroom is located today.
    2) One station called Pasir Ris which will be below existing Pasir Ris MRT and it will be one of the interchange of East-West Line and Cross Island Line.
    3) One station called Elias which will be near the current Elias Mall, Vue8 and Stratum.

All 3 places has empty land mass beside for the proper construction of a MRT station and these locations will have MRT station properly spaced out.
    Hi Sea Esta, i support your first location.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Hi Sea Esta, i support your first location.
    Me too .

Me too .
    Bro. Just one more point to add on the Loyang station. On top of the station will be shopping mall. No need mega one, something like 112 Katong. That would be the final piece of the puzzle.
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bro. Just one more point to add on the Loyang station. On top of the station will be shopping mall. No need mega one, something like 112 Katong. That would be the final piece of the puzzle.
    Agreed.

If got mall and MRT, that's the best.
    If no mall, I am ok too cos got Downtown East nearby. To me, I want a MRT more than a mall.
    If both dun have, LLST.

Maybe Loyang Point will be re-developed and moved to be at Loyang Station?

The NL2 station is name "Changi Village". So the "Loyang" Station could be this "Changi Village" Station?

NL1"Changi Ferry" Station could be at the current Changi Ferry point next to Changi Village.

1) One station called Loyang which will be where Seastrand showroom is located today. (Sorry folks. I can be 100% sure the station will NOT be called "Big Four" as it does not make sense. Lol.)

All 3 places has empty land mass beside for the proper construction of a MRT station and these locations will have MRT station properly spaced out for the residents of Pasir Ris.

Don't worry about the name folks, as long as we have a MRT station i am happy.
    Just like Outram station is not name Xi bai bo station
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

highest psf in May

1282psf
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    highest psf in May

1282psf
    This is a suite unit ?

Quote Originally Posted by C&K
    Maybe Loyang Point will be re-developed and moved to be at Loyang Station?

The NL2 station is name "Changi Village". So the "Loyang" Station could be this "Changi Village" Station?

NL1"Changi Ferry" Station could be at the current Changi Ferry point next to Changi Village.
    Anything is possible. Still very early. I bet LTA has not even do soil sampling for all the possible location of the CIL stations.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    highest psf in May

1282psf
    Wow... 1282 psf for suites at stratum?!! Are they moving??? The location good for raising children and retirement lah... IMHO.

Would be interested to see how the upcoming Vue8 condo compares to Stratum in terms of pricing.

Any future neighbours here?

Quote Originally Posted by sandollss
    Any future neighbours here?
    Yup! Hello future neighbour!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung

So erection of international school is just a matter of time?
    http://www.shareinvestor.com/news/ne...ress&nid=63635

Overseas Education: Grant Of Letter Of Offer For Land At Pasir Ris Drive 3 For S$28 Million.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    http://www.shareinvestor.com/news/ne...ress&nid=63635

Overseas Education: Grant Of Letter Of Offer For Land At Pasir Ris Drive 3 For S$28 Million.
    Bro is along Paris Ris Drive 3, do you know which part this plot of land located? Near where?
    Good Day !!!

Using OneMap LandQuery
    Lot Number: MK29-02919C

The Land is all that state land known as Lots 2919C-PT, 1243T-PT and 1241V-PT all of Mukim 29 and is located at Pasir Ris Drive 3, Singapore. The Land has an area of approximately 49,864.8 square metres (subject to final survey) and shall be used for the sole and exclusive purpose of developing and operating a single educational institution.