Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

I think this would be the lowest profile project in Paris Ris. No movement, no updates, no Facebook account...Anyone have any insight on when the foundation works will start?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    I think this would be the lowest profile project in Paris Ris. No movement, no updates, no Facebook account...Anyone have any insight on when the foundation works will start?

As long as can complete on time, it doesn't matter when they start the foundation, why so ..

Quote Originally Posted by Little Duck View Post
    As long as can complete on time, it doesn't matter when they start the foundation, why so ..
    Update: The developer has painted on the perimeter walls that the project is 85% sold and they have also cut grass at the site. So...

Quote Originally Posted by Zile View Post
    Update: The developer has painted on the perimeter walls that the project is 85% sold and they have also cut grass at the site. So...
    Looking at the current situation, not possible to be fully sold within the next 2 yrs. I heard some developers already adjusted the price before the market get hit badly next yr.

I also heard some property analyst predicted that ABSD or SSD might be revised next year. Not sure how it going to affect those who has already fork out ABSD for their 2nd property buyers;if really so, it is unfair tothese group of buyers for sure.

Looking at the current situation, not possible to be fully sold within the next 2 yrs. I heard some developers already adjusted the price before the market get hit badly next yr.

I also heard some property analyst predicted that ABSD or SSD might be revised next year. Not sure how it going to affect those who has already fork out ABSD for their 2nd property buyers;if really so, it is unfair tothese group of buyers for sure.
    I don't think is unfair. The buyer knew about that the ABSD is temporary and it may be lift if the market require it to be lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
    I don't think is unfair. The buyer knew about that the ABSD is temporary and it may be lift if the market require it to be lifted.
    I personally think if it is going to be lower it would be acceptable and not completely removed it. The impact is talking abt a difference of few 100k and is a huge sum.

The frequent changes on property regulations would definitely piss off a lot of mid to high income owners which contribute to more than half of Singapore population for sure.

Hopefully absd and ssd will be revised downward next year. Seriously with so many rounds of changes and cooling measures, there is no fair ground for sellers and buyers in the first place.

Cooling is overdone. For e benefits of who?

Based on URA record, 56 units left unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by casvel View Post
    I went down today as well, heard from the agent there saying the digging is scheduled to start late dec
    How? Have they started anything yet?

Haven't been back since. Will go down when I'm free

From the main road, there seemed no recent new activity at the site... Did not drive in to the car park though.

i heard from my agent that works should start in Feb

Quote Originally Posted by insomaniac7 View Post
    i heard from my agent that works should start in Feb
    I went down today as well, heard from the agent there saying the digging is scheduled to start late dec

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Maybe they could give tentative dates? I'm not really sure about that. Even with what the agent said, I wouldn't really set it in stone till I see it.
    Yes I was sceptical and I still am.

Yes I was sceptical and I still am.
    I have asked my lawyer to write them an official email to understand the payment milestone dates and it took them 2mths to say they are not obliged to share this information. Knn@!#@

Would there be a situation whereby the developer fall into a financial crisis situation and not able to start the project on time? In this case, is there any protection for the buyers like us? Maybe someone can advise?

As Stratum is a low rise development, construction can easily be done within the specified time frame.

There is no need for owners to worry.

Yesterday night time visited the site. Showroom still there as before. No sign of any construction activities or vehicles seen. At Vue8, could see the crane vehicles on site (not sure is it for ofs), not sure has they started foundation work.

Default Construction starting after CNY

We went to the site yesterday. We complained we had left messages to the developer to contact us twice, and never did. Fortunately, there was a spokesperson for the developer there, she said the construction work willstart after Chinese New Year. Also, all agents joined the conversation, as only us were there. They told us tat being a low raise there will be no problem to TOPas stated, they even expect to finish 6 months earlier.
    As one of the owners, I was really sceptical... I couldn't understand why all the rest of the projects were already building and not Startum, which has sold 85% units! Again, the developer spokesperson reassure me that our project is easier to build, as after the fundament, the blocks are fast to raise... they are prefabricated. We'll see.
    We plan to visit the site again 1st week of March!

Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    We went to the site yesterday. We complained we had left messages to the developer to contact us twice, and never did. Fortunately, there was a spokesperson for the developer there, she said the construction work willstart after Chinese New Year. Also, all agents joined the conversation, as only us were there. They told us tat being a low raise there will be no problem to TOPas stated, they even expect to finish 6 months earlier.
    As one of the owners, I was really sceptical... I couldn't understand why all the rest of the projects were already building and not Startum, which has sold 85% units! Again, the developer spokesperson reassure me that our project is easier to build, as after the fundament, the blocks are fast to raise... they are prefabricated. We'll see.
    Aiya, take it easy, if you observe Palette you will be even more frustrated, started building only after 1 year plus of selling, and now can build even faster than the BTO flats opposite (which started 6-9 months earlier than palette). Faster building = excellent quality ? you decide yourself. D'nest is starting fast (because Palette/D'nest are together) but I am not going to show off my body in a fish tank toilet...

Hope the developer is using the fund they have collected so far wisely.

i think its ok lah... its their first and only project in sg right?

Heard the show room will tear down by mar 14 and 1st payment will kick start fr 6-9mths after that.

5 facts you probably didn't know about Singapore property - http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...s/2014/2/37296

For your reading..

Looks like the developer is bull shitting again...CNY has passed and still no movement yet! Looks like we need to gather the owners of stratum to go onsite and protest!!!!

Anyone interested to go onsite on 1st march (sat)? Hope with the big crowds there would make the developer to step out and give the owners an official update on their project plan and schedule!!!!!

Sorry to hear this....Developers shd be more customer centric....At least shd update owners on a timely manner

Sorry to hear this....Developers shd be more customer centric....At least shd update owners on a timely manner ...For some this is the biggest financial commitment of our lives....

Talking

Went to Elias Mall this morning and passed by Stratum. Saw that in one far end corner of the showroom car park, there were 3 blue cabin containers and something that looked like a power generator.

I think it could be the site office as the containers were equipped with air cons. There was also a engineering company lorry with a few workers on it arriving into the site car park as I passed by. Wonder if it means that they're starting work real soon.......?

Quote Originally Posted by ET79 View Post
    Went to Elias Mall this morning and passed by Stratum. Saw that in one far end corner of the showroom car park, there were 3 blue cabin containers and something that looked like a power generator.

I think it could be the site office as the containers were equipped with air cons. There was also a engineering company lorry with a few workers on it arriving into the site car park as I passed by. Wonder if it means that they're starting work real soon.......?
    It's what they call preparatory work?

At least some change is progress now... Lol.