Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ecopolitan EC

Ecopolitan is near Punggol mrt
    But still around same price level as Lush Acres which 3 LRT stops away from Sengkang mrt
    Call 91087536

Last 178 units ! Call 91087536

4 bedroom cospace units still available !
    Call 91087536 Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe
    Ecopolitan is near Punggol mrt
    But still around same price level as Lush Acres which 3 LRT stops away from Sengkang mrt
    Call 91087536
    Raymond Loke Siew Chung R011760B aka yesnomaybe, you talked down on Lush Acres at Ecopolitan thread but asked people to call you at Lush Acres thread. Agent like you are despicable!

Beep beep, you despicable coward ..hiding behind the cloak of anonimity to come after me..I am talking up Ecopolitan, you imbecile !

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    Raymond Loke Siew Chung R011760B aka yesnomaybe, you talked down on Lush Acres at Ecopolitan thread but asked people to call you at Lush Acres thread. Agent like you are despicable!
    Raymond Loke Siew Chung R011760B, yes, you make Ecopolitan looks better when you put Lush Acres down, practice what you preach and remove all your adverts in Lush Acres thread!!

Beep beep, go screw yourself you cowardly piece of shit !

176 units left !
    Near Punggol mrt station and future Waterway Point Mall
    Call 91087536

176 units left !
    Near Punggol mrt station and future Waterway Point Mall
    Call 91087536
    It is not near punggol MRT and mall. The word near has to be defined properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh
    Near enough for me - about a 10 minute walk to the MRT - tested walking before.

Seems like left over units not moving fast. With the latest HDB resale measures announced today, upgraders will have to think twice before committing. It will be challenging to sell off the existing flat in 3 years time especially for owners staying in Punggol and Sengkang because there are so many new BTOs and ECs completed by then.
    The news on more buyers purchasing flats at zero COV especially in Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang and Jurong West also underscore the sentiment moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Near enough for me - about a 10 minute walk to the MRT - tested walking before.

Good for you then.

in SG concept, near to mrt must be less than 5 mins walk LOL

ppl r so lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt

ppl r so lazy.
    Yah. Damn these lazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt

ppl r so lazy.
    Take it as an opportunity to exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Triszavi
    Seems like left over units not moving fast. With the latest HDB resale measures announced today, upgraders will have to think twice before committing. It will be challenging to sell off the existing flat in 3 years time especially for owners staying in Punggol and Sengkang because there are so many new BTOs and ECs completed by then.
    The news on more buyers purchasing flats at zero COV especially in Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang and Jurong West also underscore the sentiment moving forward.
    If the value of your HDB flat has already appreciated quite substantially, than zero COV is not so bad.

it is an indication!

Quote Originally Posted by Eh
    Let me guess, you're a strawberry generation Singaporean ?

Again, depends on what one defines as fast. Topiary, in a very ulu location in Sengkang has already been sold out. And One Canberra, also not in what is considered a great location is down to last 30 plus units.

Let me guess, you're a strawberry generation Singaporean ?
    I don't like strawberry.

The 'oversupply' of hdb flats in 3 years time will be mitigated by the increase in population yearly.

Depending on how one defines the average household size, 100,000 immigrants into Singapore yearly means additional 20,000 to 30,000 plus households annually.

BY
    XUE JIANYUE
    -29 AUGUST
    SINGAPORE — To provide residents with a greater sense of spaciousness, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) will be introducing a new form of housing with a landscaped deck and hybrid car park at Punggol Matilda.

This concept consists of housing blocks built around precinct spaces located on elevated decks. Car park facilities are provided beneath it.

There will be longer distances between buildings. Integrated landscaped decks also provide “door-step” accessibility to the precinct amenities.

The HDB has identified a few suitable sites in Punggol Matilda to be designed with this new housing form. About 500 units will be launched next month.

The new Punggol Matilda estate was named after the Matilda House, a colonial house built in 1902 at Punggol’s waterfront. It inspired architects to include verandahs and colonnaded walkways into its design.

Punggol Matilda will thus feature open lawns and dense tree groves to resemble the tropical fruit orchard that once surrounded the house. One of the oldest houses here, the property was given conservation status by the Urban Redevelopment Authority in 2000.

When fully complete, Punggol Matilda, a waterfront housing district, will consist of 8,000 units that are expected to house about 28,000 residents. The development of the district is part of the Phase 2 master plan for Punggol New Town which was unveiled in October last year.

To connect residents to the waterfront, there will be three corridors across the estate.

The central corridor, along Punggol Field, is planned as a community street with pedestrian-friendly features such as an “urban verandah”. The two-storey high verandah will provide shelter for residents walking from the waterfront to future commercial developments. The community street will have amenities such as a proposed waterfront shopping centre, eating houses and shops to serve the residents.

The other two corridors are envisioned by HDB as boulevards lined with trees.

Punggol Matilda is one of three new housing areas being showcased at HDB’s “Future Homes, Better Lives” Exhibition this evening (Aug 29) at the HDB Hub Atrium.

The exhibition showcases the broad development plans for three new housing areas — Bidadari, Tampines North, and Punggol Matilda. It will be held from today to Sept 15.

Ecopolitan EC with more spacious rooms, closer distance to mrt station and at lower psf than Sea Horizon. Last 175 units. Call 91087536

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Ecopolitan EC with more spacious rooms, closer distance to mrt station and at lower psf than Sea Horizon. Last 175 units. Call 91087536
    Look like it is selling OK but not fantastic.

I would expect EC to sell more than 95% after weeks of launch.

Sales are ok ...One Canberra was launched about a yr ago and now it is down to the last 20+ units ..as a comparison

Think it will sell out eventually (or be almost sold out) - the main challenge is to sell the units closest to TPE.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    Think it will sell out eventually (or be almost sold out) - the main challenge is to sell the units closest to TPE.
    I think this TPE noise issue is over exaggerated ...Ecopolitan is about 3 stories height above the expressway and there are a line of trees and about 3 lanes of slip roads between TPE and Ecopolitan.

Those units facing Pasir Ris Drive 3 at Sea Horizon EC won't have a noise issue ?

Come on, those are even closer to the road and at the same level !

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    I think this TPE noise issue is over exaggerated ...Ecopolitan is about 3 stories height above the expressway and there are a line of trees and about 3 lanes of slip roads between TPE and Ecopolitan.

Those units facing Pasir Ris Drive 3 at Sea Horizon EC won't have a noise issue ?

Come on, those are even closer to the road and at the same level !
    As they say "perception is reality" - a lot of people view being close to the expressway as noisy.

Think the Ecopolitan developer has done what they can to reduce the noise through its design of the EC. Job is to convince potential buyers that it is not an issue.

The units that are not sold - are they the ones closest to TPE? If not, then I am wrong about the noise issue

to be frank , i switch to buy lush acres due to the noise. It quite bad if you are physically there. The show flat location is ok as it is far enough however if you take the extra effort to walk to the hdb units facing the TPE , you will understand what i mean . I take lift to level 11 & 12 on a sunday afternoon and i can still hear the noise. Dont think i can rest at home comfortably unless i close all the windows and on my AC. Just 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by huatah View Post
    to be frank , i switch to buy lush acres due to the noise. It quite bad if you are physically there. The show flat location is ok as it is far enough however if you take the extra effort to walk to the hdb units facing the TPE , you will understand what i mean . I take lift to level 11 & 12 on a sunday afternoon and i can still hear the noise. Dont think i can rest at home comfortably unless i close all the windows and on my AC. Just 2 cents
    CDL's Lush Acres is pretty nice ...congrats