Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ecopolitan EC

Thanks think twin waterfall is thebest buy:-)

Quote Originally Posted by huatah View Post
    Thanks think twin waterfall is thebest buy:-)
    Prive is the best buy.

Both Twin waterfalls and Prive are good buys

Both are near enough to the MRT station and with psf lower than the newer ECs that were launched in Punggol.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    Both Twin waterfalls and Prive are good buys

Both are near enough to the MRT station and with psf lower than the newer ECs that were launched in Punggol.
    if see like that, bought few years back will always be good buys becoz lesser psf...

cant compare like that... can only compare the recent launches with the recent launches...

among the recent launches, i think Lush Acres is better project than ecopolitan or sea horizon or upcoming waterwoods & skypark... as Lush Acres is surrounded by 3 other private condos... and lush acres is CDL, whereas Eco & SH are chinese developers...

u can also see this from the sales also, Ecopolitan release 2 weeks before Lush Acres, but Ecopolitan sold only 330(65%), Lush Acres already sold 315(82%)...

And chances are, Lush Acres pure sales numbers(now 315 vs 330) will also cross Ecopolitan even with a 2-week difference in launch dates...

Coming to Sea Horizon, the prices are real crazy, the sea-view angles are stupidly very narrow, and important to note the height of the buildings is only 10-13 levels... not good enough height for proper good views... even those units with nice sea-view angle, lack the height... so for me the project is same like any other in-city ec project or worst than them except for 10-15 units which can really claim good sea-view...

Actually I quite surprised too that lush managed to sell better compare to eco as I believe eco is nearer to mrt. Some more I expect lush to be priced cheaper than eco but they are almost the same. Cdl should be laughing their way to bank since the land purchase is so cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by huatah View Post
    Actually I quite surprised too that lush managed to sell better compare to eco as I believe eco is nearer to mrt. Some more I expect lush to be priced cheaper than eco but they are almost the same. Cdl should be laughing their way to bank since the land purchase is so cheap.
    Lush Acres show units are well done by CDL..very classy looking...almost as nice as Jewel

However, the recently won bid by Fraser at Yishun should be noted as there is a mixed development site next to Punggol mrt flanking Watertown

Quote Originally Posted by CSR999 View Post
    if see like that, bought few years back will always be good buys becoz lesser psf...

cant compare like that... can only compare the recent launches with the recent launches...

among the recent launches, i think Lush Acres is better project than ecopolitan or sea horizon or upcoming waterwoods & skypark... as Lush Acres is surrounded by 3 other private condos... and lush acres is CDL, whereas Eco & SH are chinese developers...

u can also see this from the sales also, Ecopolitan release 2 weeks before Lush Acres, but Ecopolitan sold only 330(65%), Lush Acres already sold 315(82%)...

And chances are, Lush Acres pure sales numbers(now 315 vs 330) will also cross Ecopolitan even with a 2-week difference in launch dates...

Coming to Sea Horizon, the prices are real crazy, the sea-view angles are stupidly very narrow, and important to note the height of the buildings is only 10-13 levels... not good enough height for proper good views... even those units with nice sea-view angle, lack the height... so for me the project is same like any other in-city ec project or worst than them except for 10-15 units which can really claim good sea-view...
    (i) Twin waterfalls and Prive were launched only one to two years before the newer ECs in Punggol (i.e. waterbay and Ecopolitan, and soon to be launched waterwoods) - the prices of ECs have gone up quite considerably in just a relatively short time.

My point is that those who bought Twin waterfalls and Prive should be happy with their purchases - lower psf and bigger / more spacious developments - no need to compare which one is better

(ii) Yes (personal view) agree that Lush Acres is a better project than Ecopolitan, though location wise Ecopolitan is in a more convenient location (nearer to MRT i.e. no need to take the LRT to get to the MRT).

And Ecopolitan faces the challenge of selling the units nearer to the TPE (I could be wrong but I think the units that are unsold are those nearer to TPE - if I was buying Ecopolitan and got a good booking number, I will book a unit further away from TPE.)

(iii) As for Sea Horizon - the prices are crazy indeed (around $900 psf for PH units) !!!
    But think people will still buy as the number of new ECs to be launched in future will be dwindling due to the new measures on EC launches.
    Last edited by rymccondo77; 07-09-13 at 13:44.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    (i) Twin waterfalls and Prive were launched only one to two years before the newer ECs in Punggol (i.e. waterbay and Ecopolitan, and soon to be launched waterwoods) - the prices of ECs have gone up quite considerably in just a relatively short time.

My point is that those who bought Twin waterfalls and Prive should be happy with their purchases - lower psf and bigger / more spacious developments - no need to compare which one is better

(ii) Yes (personal view) agree that Lush Acres is a better project than Ecopolitan, though location wise Ecopolitan is in a more convenient location (nearer to MRT i.e. no need to take the LRT to get to the MRT).

And Ecopolitan faces the challenge of selling the units nearer to the TPE (I could be wrong but I think the units that are unsold are those nearer to TPE - if I was buying Ecopolitan and got a good booking number, I will book a unit further away from TPE.)

(iii) As for Sea Horizon - the prices are crazy indeed (around $900 psf for PH units) !!!
    But think people will still buy as the number of new ECs to be launched in future will be dwindling due to the new measures on EC launches.

Agree, EC prices in the last 1-2 years jumped up a lot... And dont know the future, so surely there will be reasonable sales at Sea Horizon also...

If you are talking abt resale value, yes prive near MRT has good value. But for the others, i would still place Lush Acres (with surrounding condos) above the rest...

About LRT & MRT,
    I know the Sinkies mentality, but imagine (1) u need to change 2 MRT trains to goto your workplace, and (2) u need to change 1 MRT & 1 LRT trains to goto your workplace ? What is the difference ? Nothing for me, but I know some die-die will say MRT is MRT...

Agree, EC prices in the last 1-2 years jumped up a lot... And dont know the future, so surely there will be reasonable sales at Sea Horizon also...

If you are talking abt resale value, yes prive near MRT has good value. But for the others, i would still place Lush Acres (with surrounding condos) above the rest...

About LRT & MRT,
    I know the Sinkies mentality, but imagine (1) u need to change 2 MRT trains to goto your workplace, and (2) u need to change 1 MRT & 1 LRT trains to goto your workplace ? What is the difference ? Nothing for me, but I know some die-die will say MRT is MRT...
    Of course it makes a difference...imagine a 5-10 minutes wait times 2 every day ...that's 20 minutes every day ...time which could be better spent doing something else

Ecopolitan is like an undervalued stock...the empty fields beside Punggol mrt station will be highly valued

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Of course it makes a difference...imagine a 5-10 minutes wait times 2 every day ...that's 20 minutes every day ...time which could be better spent doing something else

Ecopolitan is like an undervalued stock...the empty fields beside Punggol mrt station will be highly valued

Ecopolitan need to walk 10min lah... so 20min more daily to reach workplace... So personally i prefer LRT at doorstep than walk 10min to MRT...

Anyway, within Ecopolitan project, the better units are already sold out... the remaining ones r not so attractive... will be very hard to sell...

Yes, the open field near punggol mrt is another mixed development...
    SK also got another mall coming up opposite the SK sports complex...

Ecopolitan need to walk 10min lah... so 20min more daily to reach workplace... So personally i prefer LRT at doorstep than walk 10min to MRT...

Anyway, within Ecopolitan project, the better units are already sold out... the remaining ones r not so attractive... will be very hard to sell...

Yes, the open field near punggol mrt is another mixed development...
    SK also got another mall coming up opposite the SK sports complex...
    The walking distance from Ecopolitan to Punggol is about the same as sea Horizon to Pasir Ris mrt

And no, not all the remaining units are facing the TPE

By the way, Lush Acres is about 500m away from Layar LRT station

By the way, Lush Acres is about 500m away from Layar LRT station
    by TOP, Kupang LRT just 250m away...

Kupang LRT station is about the same distance to Lush Acres as Layar LRT station.

Have you even been to Lush Acres' location or are arguing for argument sake ?

Kupang LRT station is about the same distance to Lush Acres as Layar LRT station.

Have you even been to Lush Acres' location or are arguing for argument sake ?
    I'm familiar with SK, Punggol... so dont worry...

To Kupang: From side gate exit, need to cross road & under HDB blocks
    To Layar: From main entrance, footpath

And also, to add, LA got bus-stop at side gate exit, direct to MRT...
    In comparison, Ecopolitan has no LRT, no bus, and takes around 10min easily...

If not sure, check before ask...
    anyways i dont want to go any deeper to prove to u...

Got bus lah ...service 119 ....just 2 stops from Punggol bus interchange
    Stop right in front of Punggol Green primary school

Lush Acres is also 10 minutes walk to Fernvale and Future Seletar mall

Your pic is misleading because if it is extended lower it will show that Lush Acres is about the same distance to Layar as Kupang

I am stationed at both ECs so I know both locales very well

Your pic is misleading because if it is extended lower it will show that Lush Acres is about the same distance to Layar as Kupang

I am stationed at both ECs so I know both locales very well
    Nothing misleading...

Yes, both layar & kupang aerial distance is 250-300m...
    But to Kupang, can go under HDB blocks, short-cut...
    But to Layar, cannot, need to go by footpath along the road... because got school & surrounding condos...

so effectively kupang is nearer than layar...

Btw,
    I did walk from fernvale lrt (selatar mall) to LA
    layar lrt to LA
    punggol mrt to Ecopolitan

So... i know...
    doesnt take 10mins as u claim... still better, can walk under HDB blocks... less than 5min...

Ecopolitan to mrt, clearly 10min for the same person...

And, more misleading is... service 119, doesnt stop near ecopolitan, still need to walk fair distance... aerial distance 250m from bus-stop to ecopolitan... same distance of LA side gate to kupang lrt... dont believe me, use streetdirectory...

Anyways, this is not a big issue, move on...

As I have stated, service 119 stops at Punggol Green primary school and the walk to Ecopolitan is about 100m or so

It is an issue as more whackos in this forum will be emboldened to take shots at me

As I have stated, service 119 stops at Punggol Green primary school and the walk to Ecopolitan is about 100m or so

It is an issue as more whackos in this forum will be emboldened to take shots at me
    cheers...

looking at your signature, guess an agent...
    with ERA or SLP ?

Ecopolitan is solely marketed by SLP...definitely not an E company bully boy

Default Bus stops and amentities are just next to Eco

I'm not an agent.

I feel compelled to come in.

I have done various research on Eco and Lush and would like to add:

In terms of location, Eco is more strategic as it is nearer to MRT than to LRT.

There is a bus stop to be built just along Punggol Way next to the TWF and Eco (One can verify it at any TWF site plan).

The buses will bring you to Punggol MRT and Sengkang MRT depending on which direction you take the bus (if Eco or TWF residents do not want to walk to MRT).

For Eco residents, they can a short walk via the side gate to the bus stop.

Unknown to many, there is a BTO that boasts many shops, supermarket and eating place just to the left of TWF/ ECO. The BTO name is Matilda Putico, which will be ready before the TOP of ECO.

One can do goggle search and find the site plan and review of Matilda Putico.

Again, an Eco resident can take the side gate and take a short walk to the various amenities in thee Matilda Putico BTO (on the left on Eco).

The Matilda Patico BTO has a 2-storey commercial block.

It is just to the left of ECO and TWF.

Unfortunately, I can't attach the photo and site plan.

Quote Originally Posted by propertybuyer073 View Post
    I'm not an agent.

There is a bus stop to be built just along Punggol Way next to the TWF and Eco (One can verify it at any TWF site plan).

The buses will bring you to Punggol MRT and Sengkang MRT depending on which direction you take the bus (if Eco or TWF residents do not want to walk to MRT).

Unknown to many, there is a BTO that boasts many shops, supermarket and eating place just to the left of TWF/ ECO. The BTO name is Matilda Putico, which will be ready before the TOP of ECO.

Again, an Eco resident can take the side gate and take a short walk to the various amenities in thee Matilda Putico BTO (on the left on Eco).
    All points agreed.

Additionally, like in Yishun where Frasers put in a crazy bid for the site next to Northpoint. I think Far East will go all out to get the site next to Waterway Point when it is up for bidding.

Question

I'm not an agent.

Out of curiosity, so which one did u go for ? Eco or Lush ?

I'm not an agent.

Thanks for the inputs, but focused only on Eco. Hence compels me to reply, to balance it out.

If you are comparing eating house, supermarkets, and shops... then hands down Lush Acres... Got eating house & shops & supermarkets at kupang, layar, fernvale lrt... all within 5 minutes...
    plus add jalan kayu eating shops & restaurants at SK sports centre

coming to big malls:
    Eco will have waterway point & new proposed waterfront matilda mall...
    LA got seletar mall, new mixed development opp SK sports centre, greenwich, causeway point (3 bus stops)

ECO additional pluses: Riverside walk
    LA additional pluses: SK sports centre, Senkang riverside park, Riverside walk

Eco Biggest Plus: walkable to mrt (though 10min)
    Lush Biggest Plus: exclusive all condo zone

Now, Let me compare side-by-side:

MRT: Eco (but 10min walk)
    LRT/Bus: LA (less than 5min - Kupang/Layar both ways)
    Supermarkets/Eating Houses: LA
    Malls: Both (slighter LA upperhand, because of Selatar mall less than 5min)
    Sports facilities: LA
    Parks: LA
    Riverside walk: Both
    Siteplan: LA
    All Condo Exclusivity: LA
    Developer: LA
    Floorplans: LA
    Finishings Quality: LA

So, hands down LA better than Eco...
    Eco beats LA only on MRT walking distance... which too, is not that Eco is near, Eco needs 10min...

People who dont know the SK/Punggol area are the ones who will bluntly say Eco better than LA by looking at the map. Those who know the local area in & out, will say LA...

Thanks for the inputs, but focused only on Eco. Hence compels me to reply, to balance it out.

If you are comparing eating house, supermarkets, and shops... then hands down Lush Acres... Got eating house & shops & supermarkets at kupang, layar, fernvale lrt... all within 5 minutes...
    plus add jalan kayu eating shops & restaurants at SK sports centre

coming to big malls:
    Eco will have waterway point & new proposed waterfront matilda mall...
    LA got seletar mall, new mixed development opp SK sports centre, greenwich, causeway point (3 bus stops)

ECO additional pluses: Riverside walk
    LA additional pluses: SK sports centre, Senkang riverside park, Riverside walk

Eco Biggest Plus: walkable to mrt (though 10min)
    Lush Biggest Plus: exclusive all condo zone

Now, Let me compare side-by-side:

MRT: Eco (but 10min walk)
    LRT/Bus: LA (less than 5min - Kupang/Layar both ways)
    Supermarkets/Eating Houses: LA
    Malls: Both (slighter LA upperhand, because of Selatar mall less than 5min)
    Sports facilities: LA
    Parks: LA
    Riverside walk: Both
    Siteplan: LA
    All Condo Exclusivity: LA
    Developer: LA
    Floorplans: LA
    Finishings Quality: LA

So, hands down LA better than Eco...
    Eco beats LA only on MRT walking distance... which too, is not that Eco is near, Eco needs 10min...

People who dont know the SK/Punggol area are the ones who will bluntly say Eco better than LA by looking at the map. Those who know the local area in & out, will say LA...
    That's one factor which might not so be desirable for families with children.

Petrol station.

This may spark a lot of debate

One can do research on the potential health costs of living near petrol station.

Of course, one can also argue the health costs of living near major roads.

To us, we carefully evaluated the potential health risks as we have children and old folk

ECo has a small plus for families with children.

A pri sch just next door although it is not a top pri sch.

Within 1 km, there is Mee Toh though a popular choice.

For families with children, these are important considerations.
    Last edited by propertybuyer073; 08-09-13 at 17:50.

That's one factor which might not so be desirable for families with children.

Petrol station.

This may spark a lot of debate

One can do research on the potential health costs of living near petrol station.

Of course, one can also argue the health costs of living near major roads.

To us, we carefully evaluated the potential health risks as we have children and old folk

ECo has a small plus for families with children.

A pri sch just next door although it is not a top pri sch.

Within 1 km, there is Mee Toh though a popular choice.

For families with children, these are important considerations.

Petrol stations in SG are very safe... research too much fuss... equally can say about expressways... sound & exhaust both... so cant say anything there...

actually LA got 24 hrs NTUC fairprice, 7-eleven, and the shop at petrol station... as 24/7 amenities... even plus...

talking about school... SK got school more famous schools & school on every street... there is a school in the adjoining plot too... and also famous nan chiau pri & secondary within 1KM... so again LA beats Eco on both counts...

Petrol stations in SG are very safe... research too much fuss... equally can say about expressways... sound & exhaust both... so cant say anything there...

actually LA got 24 hrs NTUC fairprice, 7-eleven, and the shop at petrol station... as 24/7 amenities... even plus...

talking about school... SK got school more famous schools & school on every street... there is a school in the adjoining plot too... and also famous nan chiau pri & secondary within 1KM... so again LA beats Eco on both counts...
    One very glaring omission...Waterway Point Mall next to Punggol mrt will have over 300 shops and a ten screens cineplex

Wah very heated conversation here and nice input. Anyway people will definitelycompared between eco and LA since they are released at the same time. Anyway most important is at end of day you know which factors are more important to you and u r happy with your purchase just like me. I have been aiming eco since April, waiting for its price list selection process etc. But I bought LA in the end which Is due to certain factors.

* HOW COME NOONE COMPARED WATERWOOD SINCE IT IS RELEASING SOON. WE CAN ADD WATERWOOD TO THE COMPARISON.