Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Properties at Hillview

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...looking for a bargain?....maybe can go and check Bishan ... tell them they should lower the price since it was cemeteries land and got columbium nearby at Sin Min.....
    The piece for hiller sits was HDB flats. I forgotten you are vested.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    The piece for hiller sits was HDB flats. I forgotten you are vested.
    ....at least it was not a piece of cemeteries....but what the heck....I can see things....but I find some human more scary leh....like those Yowekui who pray for mkt to crash....so they can profit......in fact sometimes these 'things' can be helpful....saved my neck once.....

Glendale Park or Hillview Park should i buy for own stay? Why these two properties seemed so cheap in price taking into consideration that its a FH and next to future MRT? Its because of the rental price dropped due to construction and congested traffic? I'm new in the place. Please advise.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rich12345
    Glendale Park or Hillview Park should i buy for own stay? Why these two properties seemed so cheap in price taking into consideration that its a FH and next to future MRT? Its because of the rental price dropped due to construction and congested traffic? I'm new in the place. Please advise.
    How about the Sky Woods at Dairy Farm Road?

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    How about the Sky Woods at Dairy Farm Road?
    Land cost paid by developer abt the same as that of Hillview peak ~$6XXpsf.
    But the Sky Woods is much further from Hillview MRT, but bigger is project size, the problem now ~no covered walkway.

Current sell-out rate of hillview peak is about 20% after 3 months since Mar, so we can expect Skywood sell out rate to be worse, unless they are selling at cheaper price.

Too many condo in hillview area, upside potential is very limited.
    I think the hillier mall will be another Ten mile junction (Tennery) mall, where hardly anyone goes into the mall.

Location, location, location....not all hillview condos are near mrt...so there are many but not all are the same...freehold condos near mrt are even more valuable........if for stay, is v good....for rental or resale, the price will be good wen mrt ready......tose who don't want to pay to much but want value, will buy....tose who want to buy J gateway at sky high price and hope for sky sky high profit...., I tink it leave to the investors to decide..,

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Land cost paid by developer abt the same as that of Hillview peak ~$6XXpsf.
    But the Sky Woods is much further from Hillview MRT, but bigger is project size, the problem now ~no covered walkway.

Current sell-out rate of hillview peak is about 20% after 3 months since Mar, so we can expect Skywood sell out rate to be worse, unless they are selling at cheaper price.

Too many condo in hillview area, upside potential is very limited.
    I think the hillier mall will be another Ten mile junction (Tennery) mall, where hardly anyone goes into the mall.
    Hillview Peak is about 250m from the mrt and Sky Woods is about 600m away. I timed my normal walking speed last evening and taken about 2 mins 46 secs to walk 250m. So for me, it will be 3 mins of walk to mrt from HVP and 7 mins to mrt from SW. Walking distance wise, both are quite near to mrt though HVP may have an advantage of a covered walkway but I am not sure whether that is true (can anyone advise on this?). HillV2 is just across the road for HVP but SW has very nice greenery at Dairy Farm. Both have their selling points and are a nice place to stay. Rental wise, I have no idea. Whether HillV2 will be a success, we would be able to tell by end of this year.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Location, location, location....not all hillview condos are near mrt...so there are many but not all are the same...freehold condos near mrt are even more valuable........if for stay, is v good....for rental or resale, the price will be good wen mrt ready......tose who don't want to pay to much but want value, will buy....tose who want to buy J gateway at sky high price and hope for sky sky high profit...., I tink it leave to the investors to decide..,
    to me, both HVP and SW are near enough to the mrt. both also nice to stay.

to me, both HVP and SW are near enough to the mrt. both also nice to stay.
    what about parc palais and symphony heights? both are FH and nice good estate too. Can walk to MRT.?

Hillview condominiums in general are not valuable but perhaps value buy.

Do not expect too much on capitial appreciation and rental yield; the place has serious limited upside.

Hillview Peak is about 250m from the mrt and Sky Woods is about 600m away. I timed my normal walking speed last evening and taken about 2 mins 46 secs to walk 250m. So for me, it will be 3 mins of walk to mrt from HVP and 7 mins to mrt from SW. Walking distance wise, both are quite near to mrt though HVP may have an advantage of a covered walkway but I am not sure whether that is true (can anyone advise on this?). HillV2 is just across the road for HVP but SW has very nice greenery at Dairy Farm. Both have their selling points and are a nice place to stay. Rental wise, I have no idea. Whether HillV2 will be a success, we would be able to tell by end of this year.
    If I don't recall wrongly, there're plans to build an underground walkway from HVP-HillV2-HV MRT station (since HillV2's a shopping mall). Or it could also be a sheltered walkway.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hillview condominiums in general are not valuable but perhaps value buy.

Do not expect too much on capitial appreciation and rental yield; the place has serious limited upside.
    Mt Sinai is the best....pity you cannot afford......
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by serene_revival
    If I don't recall wrongly, there're plans to build an underground walkway from HVP-HillV2-HV MRT station (since HillV2's a shopping mall). Or it could also be a sheltered walkway.
    Wow, that will be great. Thanks for the info. I would not have to worry about rainy days anymore. Heard that HVP's sale is slowly picking up. Looking forward to take a first look at HillV2 soon. Hoping that they have a good variety of shops to make it a long life shopping attraction for nearby residents.

Quote Originally Posted by whoh757
    what about parc palais and symphony heights? both are FH and nice good estate too. Can walk to MRT.?
    If u have not bought, seriously, look around. At the same price, there are quite a number of good condos with good location around. Distance is not that near to MRT. HillV2 is those type of small shopping mall. At the price, Pasir Ris, Vue8, and many others offer better value per square feet. Amenities is a no go there. Plus with tons of condo there, if u sell eventually or give to children, price is not as solid also. Check around for $1300 psf on property guru. U should see more decent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    Wow, that will be great. Thanks for the info. I would not have to worry about rainy days anymore. Heard that HVP's sale is slowly picking up. Looking forward to take a first look at HillV2 soon. Hoping that they have a good variety of shops to make it a long life shopping attraction for nearby residents.
    BTW, the recently TOP Tree House has a 80sqm unit rented out at 3K within days of marketing....location not as great in terms of transport and with on-going construction left right....

Quote Originally Posted by Stockbroker View Post
    If u have not bought, seriously, look around. At the same price, there are quite a number of good condos with good location around. Distance is not that near to MRT. HillV2 is those type of small shopping mall. At the price, Pasir Ris, Vue8, and many others offer better value per square feet. Amenities is a no go there. Plus with tons of condo there, if u sell eventually or give to children, price is not as solid also. Check around for $1300 psf on property guru. U should see more decent ones.
    For Pasir Ris, I think there are even more condo especially 3 years later when those condo TOP!

Quote Originally Posted by serene_revival View Post
    I looking forward to shop at hillv2 and walk by shelter to hillview mrt, or can walk to the Summerhill condo by the green corridor 'railway line' to visit my tenant....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    I looking forward to shop at hillv2 and walk by shelter to hillview mrt, or can walk to the Summerhill condo by the green corridor 'railway line' to visit my tenant....
    I am looking forward to HillV2 too. Any idea when will it be ready?

Thumbs up

Q1 2014

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by plliuxyh View Post
    Q1 2014
    Thanks for the info. 8)

Default Kingsford Hillview Peak

New Condo Singapore - Kingsford Hillview Peak Condo – located along the serene Hillview Ave and surrounded by lush greeneries, kingsford hillview peak is a highly anticipated new launch which will most likely be a sell out project, given the high demand for the sold out project in the nearby vicinity, The Hillier .
    Just a quick 3 mins walk from Kingsford hillview peak is the Hillview MRT which will be completed in 2015 or earlier before Hillview Peak T.O.P. Residents will have easy access to all parts of the island via the downtown line train service which brings commuters directly through town and downtown to the Central Business District.

Kingsford Hillview Peak is also the perfect sanctuary for you and your family to rejuvenate after a long day of work. Residents can bask in the tranquil surroundings, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush greeneries and rolling hills and take a stroll along the hillview park connector.

Within a few minutes drive from Kingsford Hillview Peak is the Rail Mall where you can find restaurants offerring fine dining, pubs, supermarket and more amenities for the convenience of the nearby residents. Other amenities such as Beauty World, King Albert Park, West Mall (Bukit Batok), Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang) and Coronation Plaza is also a quick drive away. By 2016, HillV2, a commercial retail mall beside Kingsford Hillview Peak will able be ready to service the residents living in the nearby vicinity.

With land parcel which are within walking distance to the MRT station depleting, properties like Kingsford Hillview Peak will be much harder to come by in the near future. Kingsford Hillview Peak Is expected to launch in March 2013, so interested party have to register your interest right now to avoid disappointments!

Check out Kingsford Hillview Peak or other New Condo Singapore NOW!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    New Condo Singapore - Kingsford Hillview Peak Condo – located along the serene Hillview Ave and surrounded by lush greeneries, kingsford hillview peak is a highly anticipated new launch which will most likely be a sell out project, given the high demand for the sold out project in the nearby vicinity, The Hillier .
    Just a quick 3 mins walk from Kingsford hillview peak is the Hillview MRT which will be completed in 2015 or earlier before Hillview Peak T.O.P. Residents will have easy access to all parts of the island via the downtown line train service which brings commuters directly through town and downtown to the Central Business District.

Kingsford Hillview Peak is also the perfect sanctuary for you and your family to rejuvenate after a long day of work. Residents can bask in the tranquil surroundings, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush greeneries and rolling hills and take a stroll along the hillview park connector.

Within a few minutes drive from Kingsford Hillview Peak is the Rail Mall where you can find restaurants offerring fine dining, pubs, supermarket and more amenities for the convenience of the nearby residents. Other amenities such as Beauty World, King Albert Park, West Mall (Bukit Batok), Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang) and Coronation Plaza is also a quick drive away. By 2016, HillV2, a commercial retail mall beside Kingsford Hillview Peak will able be ready to service the residents living in the nearby vicinity.

With land parcel which are within walking distance to the MRT station depleting, properties like Kingsford Hillview Peak will be much harder to come by in the near future. Kingsford Hillview Peak Is expected to launch in March 2013, so interested party have to register your interest right now to avoid disappointments!

Check out Kingsford Hillview Peak or other New Condo Singapore NOW!
    ???????????????????

Added Hills TwoOne FH

KINGSFORD HILLVIEW PEAK 99LH
    HILLVIEW PARK FH
    THE HILLIER 99LH
    GLENDALE PARK FH
    HILLVIEW HEIGHTS FH
    HILLVIEW GARDEN ESTATE FH
    HILLVISTA FH
    CHANTILLY RISE FH
    HILLBROOKS FH
    HILLVIEW GREEN 999LH
    HILLINGTON GREEN 999LH
    SUMMERHILL FH
    PARC PALAIS FH
    SYMPHONY HEIGHTS FH
    HUME I FH
    HUME II FH
    THE HILLSIDE FH
    CENTURY MANSIONS FH
    HILLVIEW 128 999LH
    HILLTOP GROVE 999LH
    MONTROSA 999LH
    THE AMSTON 999LH
    MERAWOODS 999LH
    HILLVIEW RESIDENCES 999LH
    THE LANAI 999LH
    HILLVIEW APARTMENTS FH
    MERALODGE FH
    THE PETALS FH
    Hills TwoOne FH
    LAUREL TREE FH
    NATURA@HILLVIEW FH
    REGENT HEIGHTS CONDOMINIUM 99LH
    HILLVIEW RECENCY 99LH

Those at Hillview Terrace

1. natura starts 30 Oct 2012 and completes 30 Sep 2015

2. HillsTwoOne permit issued 21 Mar 2014 and completes 30 Nov 2015

3. Laurel Tree permit issued 15 August 2012 (even earlier than natura) and completes 31 Dec 2016 (smaller development why so slow)

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    old thread, but just been informed recently by reliable source that there will be covered walkway for all condo on the hillier side to the MRT.