Default The Quinn at Bartley Road

THE QUINN AT 9 BARTLEY ROAD

{6 KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QUINN}
    UNIQUE FRENCH CLASSICAL DESIGN
    RARE FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT
    MINUTES STROLL TO WOODLEIGH AND BARTLEY MRT
    WITHIN 1KM TO FAMED MARIS STELLA AND CEDAR PRIMARY
    NEXT TO UP-COMING NEW TOWN BIDIDARI ESTATE
    SUPER HIGH CEILING OF 3.4M (TYPICAL UNIT)
    {KEY FACTS}
    DEVELOPER: TOP GLOBAL LIMITED
    ARCHITECT: PARK + ASSOCIATES
    TENURE: FREEHOLD
    SITE AREA: 7,083.50 SQM
    NO. OF UNITS: 139 UNITS
    NO. OF BLOCKS: 4
    HEIGHT OF DEVELOPMENT: 5 STORIES
    TOP DATE: DEC 2016
    {FACILITIES}
    52M LAP POOL
    CHILDREN'S POOL
    CLUBHOUSE
    GYMNASIUM
    CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND
    BBQ PIT
    ROOFTOP JACUZZI
    COURTYARD
    SUN DECK
    AND MANY MORE..

1 BEDROOM (474 - 570 SQFT)
    1 + 1 BEDROOM (560 - 603 SQFT)
    2 BEDROOM (646 - 840 SQFT)
    2 + 1 BEDROOM (807 - 904 SQFT)
    3 BEDROOM ( 1055 - 1163 SQFT )
    LOFT, 2BEDROOM (1582 SQFT)
    PENTHOUSE (883 - 1905 SQFT)

CALL 91087536 FOR DETAILS

Sounds like a really nice project. Queens will love to stay at Quinn.

They actually made-over the front facade of the 3 terrace houses which were en-bloc for the showflat.

Will this be a sell out?

Yes,no,maybe.

Freehold and near Woodleigh mrt

http://www.thequinn-bartley-singapore.com/

Launching soon... The Quinn At Bartley Road

Launching very soon

Register your interest now to enjoy early bird prices

www.thequinn-bartley-singapore.com

Entrance and exit via Bartley road only?

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe
    Freehold and near Woodleigh mrt

Not really near. iPad Maps says it's 0.9km walking distance

Would this be a better buy than Bartley Ridge?

Property Guru quoting 1,600 PSF.

Is Freehold worth the premium?

This is my first ever post. Hello to everyone and thanks for contributing to such a good forum (seems to be some good advice on here, as well as the odd property shark with their own agenda).

I want to invest in a SG condo. I've been saving money for a long time but the more I save the further behind I get. Seems prices have gone off the scale. Cooling measures not exactly making anything cool - it seems red hot. Scary. Makes me want to panic. Buy anything anywhere as fast as I can before my chance has gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot

This is my first ever post. Hello to everyone and thanks for contributing to such a good forum (seems to be some good advice on here, as well as the odd property shark with their own agenda).

I want to invest in a SG condo. I've been saving money for a long time but the more I save the further behind I get. Seems prices have gone off the scale. Cooling measures not exactly making anything cool - it seems red hot. Scary. Makes me want to panic. Buy anything anywhere as fast as I can before my chance has gone forever.
    The 3 bedder layout seems good but one and two bedders layout v weird to me. Upon entry, the toilet will be to your left or right.

The Maisons at Braddell are nearer to MRT and freehold also. You can check out if there are still 1 bedders available. The cooling measures keep things sufficiently warm so that 1st timers like yourself can have the opportunity to buy.

After my first mistake, I vow I only buy condos or hdb beside or v near an mrt....especially with Coe beyond reach...good for rental too, as tenant needs convenience...freehold is secondary if far from mrt...0.9km...a good exercise for your tenants??!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    After my first mistake, I vow I only buy condos or hdb beside or v near an mrt....especially with Coe beyond reach...good for rental too, as tenant needs convenience...freehold is secondary if far from mrt...0.9km...a good exercise for your tenants??!
    Should be about 600m to Woodleigh MRT if there is a side gate to the Bartley Road.

the "nearest" will be Woodleigh mrt, but still, need to walk ard 10-15 mins. It is definitely not walkable to Bartley mrt. liddat is not near to mrt liao la!

Both Maisons and the Quinn are from the same developer Top Global.

Theme for Quinn is french classical, similar to 1919 in Sophia Road, which sold very well.

Freehold and only 600m from Woodleigh mrt station - yes, walkable if you are of a reasonable fitness level.

Likely launching later part of July.

Will benefit in terms of price appreciation from the future development of nearby Bidadari town.

Both Maisons and the Quinn are from the same developer Top Global.

Theme for Quinn is french classical, similar to 1919 in Sophia Road, which sold very well.

Freehold and only 600m from Woodleigh mrt station - yes, walkable if you are of a reasonable fitness level.

Likely launching later part of July.

Will benefit in terms of price appreciation from the future development of nearby Bidadari town.

I do like the design I mean the architecture, not yet seen the floor plans).

But at between 600-900m to walk to MRT I am thinking that it's more than most prospective tenants would want to endure. Once Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge are up, tenants will have many units to look at, and at a lower rental cost. I'd be worried Quinn would be hard to rent out.

I could be completely wrong. I'm an absolute novice at this. This will be my first ever property purchase.

I do like the design I mean the architecture, not yet seen the floor plans).

But at between 600-900m to walk to MRT I am thinking that it's more than most prospective tenants would want to endure. Once Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge are up, tenants will have many units to look at, and at a lower rental cost. I'd be worried Quinn would be hard to rent out.

I could be completely wrong. I'm an absolute novice at this. This will be my first ever property purchase.
    Fill in the contact form on my website, I send you the floor plans

Freehold at $15xx psf versus 99 leasehold at $14xx psf...

Only 139 units versus 800+ units at Bartley R

For own stay...it is a no brainer to me

Freehold at $15xx psf versus 99 leasehold at $14xx psf...

Only 139 units versus 800+ units at Bartley R

For own stay...it is a no brainer to me

You are buying the amenities and potential of the surrounding when you buy the house. Developers are not known to help buyers save money and will price all these things in.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    You are buying the amenities and potential of the surrounding when you buy the house. Developers are not known to help buyers save money and will price all these things in.
    I've been reading this forum a lot; it's addictive

People have different opinions and, I guess, it all depends on your circumstances and mind set.

Some people say that freehold is best, others say they would rather have 99LH next to an MRT station (to ensure easy rental and exit).

One thing this forum is helping me to do is cut through the spin I get from the agents. I'd be more than happy to pay for truly independent advice from a property expert that can help me select the right property, but, alas, I fear this property "game" is too dirty I read and I learn, but I must make up my own mind. Thanks to the people who post on this forum, it's a great place.

Investment especially property investment is a boring game especially for investor with a single bullet...

A good investor can do nothing for many years... tat what make property investment boring... good luck...

According to Propertyguru, the distance from Quinn to Woodleigh mrt station is 550m. (see attached pic)

www.thequinn-bartley -singapore.com

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Investment especially property investment is a boring game especially for investor with a single bullet...

A good investor can do nothing for many years... tat what make property investment boring... good luck...
    Property investment is long term activity. Want action gao gao gotta punt stocks liao lo. However for property one wrong move can sabo one jialut jialut.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

According to Propertyguru, the distance from Quinn to Woodleigh mrt station is 550m. (see attached pic)

www.thequinn-bartley -singapore.com
    This is straight line distance - as the bird flies.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Tentative launch date is 27th July

Seeking indication of interest

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    This is straight line distance - as the bird flies.
    Didn't realise until you pointed it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    I was hoping for 3 bedders to be in the range of 14++ psf, like that means no chance?