Thread: Fernvale Siie Land Bids

Default Fernvale Siie Land Bids

A plum 99-year private housing site along Fernvale Close in Sengkang West, fronting Sungei Punggol, has attracted nine bids.

The highest bid of S$256.98 million or S$533.01 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) was from a three-party consortium comprising Frasers Centrepoint's FCL Topaz, Far East Orchard Limited and Sekisui House.

The second highest of S$250 million or S$518.53 psf ppr was from MCC Land (Singapore).

UOL Development (Sengkang) Pte Ltd offered S$240.2 million for the site, and Kingsford Development, S$236.73 million. EL Development placed the lowest bid, at S$200.1 million or S$415.03 psf ppr.

$533 psf for fernvale close? Suddenly H2O might have a renaissance.

no more 1000psf Ocr
    Ride at your own risk !!!

This is mad ... 533ppr for the site and it is not even near MRT!

From the bid price, break even price easily 1k PSF, by the time this project launch in year 2014, selling price will be more than 1.1k PSF...

Seem to me developers are still very optimistic about next year OCR property price...

I really want to congrate all H2O owner, haven't top already sit on 100 to 200 PSF profit...

Sengkeng, Punggol, Blungkok & Hougang area, no more 1k PSF PC any more in the year 2014..

what potential are the developers seeing in this few birds lay egg place?

Is it because of Seletar mall? Seletar mall got cineplex. Also it is near seletar aerospace.

It is true that no more below $1k psf private condo ocr in future.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Is it because of Seletar mall? Seletar mall got cineplex. Also it is near seletar aerospace.
    been past that mall plot, that's actually a pretty small plot for a retail centre.

I will hold on to my properties tight tight, ..... Knowing tat we have already priced out of the market like Yeow Tan....everyday cry for crash!!. and it will be worse tis weekend if J gateway launching at the high end of 1600 psf...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    $533 psf for fernvale close? Suddenly H2O might have a renaissance.
    wow! this is about the same as La Fiesta and Jewel plots

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    I will hold on to my properties tight tight, ..... Knowing tat we have already priced out of the market like Yeow Tan....everyday cry for crash!!. and it will be worse tis weekend if J gateway launching at the high end of 1600 psf...
    I am already priced out from Singapore and Jakarta. I am not selling neither.

I maintain peak prices @ OCR of 1800psf, J gateway is the beginning

Price may hover around 1,800psf (with slight overshot) for years to come barring a major recession, this is what Kenobi-wan meant by soft landing with long long long flight path ... yowetan will be disappointed and continued to be priced out of Mt Sinai

No point selling as long as short term rate like 3m SIBOR remain low till at least 2019

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Price may hover around 1,800psf (with slight overshot) for years to come barring a major recession, this is what Kenobi-wan meant by soft landing with long long long flight path ... yowetan will be disappointed and continued to be priced out of Mt Sinai

No point selling as long as short term rate like 3m SIBOR remain low till at least 2019
    Yowetan will have another shock when QE stop because it means that the US inflation target has been met. That really means inflation has reigned in the western world. The value of assets are not going back to where it were EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Yowetan will have another shock when QE stop because it means that the US inflation target has been met. That really means inflation has reigned in the western world. The value of assets are not going back to where it were EVER.
    agree .. it is already very obvious in China / Jakarta

in fact, next wave of inflation is coming soon due to min wage / immigration tightening, get used to 2% GDP growth but 4% inflation (of course reported may be 3% lol)

childcare is a good example, every year I see at least 100 increase in term fee (sudden 300 increment also have)

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    There is no if to this eh. THEY ARE gona launch at 1600psf
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

1800psf? Capitaland project managers in charge of Sky Habitat 1 & 2 will be very relieved to hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    There is no if to this eh. THEY ARE gona launch at 1600psf
    Jurong 1600psf? That's a real head turner if they can get some decent sales numbers at that psf.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Jurong 1600psf? That's a real head turner if they can get some decent sales numbers at that psf.
    No joke about this, the high floors would hit 1650 at least.
    Ride or Die