Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the view worth $230 psf more?

Default the view worth $230 psf more?

Hi , Went for viewing yesterday nite.

owner asking $230 psf more than last transacted price.

the unit is a penthouse, 3 bedder, only 4 units within the development.

location is 6 min walk to takashimaya as we went for ice cream after viewing

attach is the nite view from the living room, currently tenanted to corporate lease for 3 years.

worth the million dollar view ??? , location wise, yes

think, this will be my last purchase as don't want to over commit.

so, worth the asking price

what view are you talking about! the only view i see is blocked view....

ya..but owner asking this price. so just asking, cos when you ask agent, sure say damn good one

Ya seriously no view. ..

second picture, owner firm on pricing, plus only penthouse unit on sale now so.....it's take it or leave it

Just buy lah. Buy buy buy buy buy!!!

Random Question.

So the random answer from Office Boy is BUY!

DKSG

it not a bad development, but got lots of folks say prices will crash and burn,

so... still hesitating...all buyers want a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by puffer_fish
    it not a bad development, but got lots of folks say prices will crash and burn,

so... still hesitating...all buyers want a good price.
    You must thank those yowetans and Ah Bs, without them, you wont find this seller, right ?

I was thankful for them too! Coz without them, I wont be able to buy my current place at such good price too!

DKSG

Sorry for being kaypoh, but which devt is this?

Leonie?

Bro if I tell u , wont I be inviting more competitors to my bid

Need more gossip mongers to help me push down price

Give me 1 month times, to see if there are market changes.

In my opinion, Currently still seller market cos all the good units went into hiding. The average or below par are what available now

Forget about view, after buying maybe no time to view or another new building blocks it.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    You must thank those yowetans and Ah Bs, without them, you wont find this seller, right ?

I was thankful for them too! Coz without them, I wont be able to buy my current place at such good price too!

DKSG
    dont understand your logic...

Since it is a big unit (penthouse), the psf should be cheaper than a smaller unit.

I don't see any view.
    Actually, I expected a better view from a penthouse.
    If you want to buy, just buy, no need to wait for crash to buy, cos you dunno when that will come.
    However, I don't think you should pay a premium for it, cos there is no premier view.

as I don't have the opportunity to meet up with seller thus I cant answer the question on the increase premium

everyone when purchasing an item, would always want the best deal.

it the same when buyer turn seller.

currently, very limited units are on the market for sale

I agree with the people here. There is NO view. Facing another block is not a view.

You tell me where it is, then I help you disparage the ppty / view, so the price will go down, i.e. you win mah

Bro if I tell u , wont I be inviting more competitors to my bid

Need more gossip mongers to help me push down price

Give me 1 month times, to see if there are market changes.

In my opinion, Currently still seller market cos all the good units went into hiding. The average or below par are what available now

All I can see is 'Orr Luu Luu' view, everything black black. What kind of a view is this?

In Orchard, it is typical and not bad already, right? at least, it is not blocked in a short distance.

hi all,

thanks for the input, still looking around for a good deal

ya from conclusion seems like an average deal, currently in the market all the good units are not on sale

the reason why i delibrate took "black black" picture is, the experts in the area would instantly recognised the building....there are many
    卧虎藏龙 friends here with very very deep pockets, whom could outbid me.

hi all,

ya from conclusion seems like an average deal, currently in the market all the good units are not on sale

the reason why i delibrate took "black black" picture is, the experts in the area would instantly recognised the building....there are many
    i agreed, there are many rich who wants to be more carrothead than you. $230psf more than last transacted price

What seller is selling you:

What you will be getting:

I stayed in a service apartment for 1 year in orchard. The unit has a view and after 2 weeks, we got sick of the orchard view. Requested for a change to one with more open view and more greenery.

I still prefer beach/sea/greenery views.

Then find some other project lor. Why die die must be this project? I am sure there are many condos around as well.

Anyway, black picture or not, the view sucks. The buildings in front won't mysteriously disappear when the sun rises in the morning. Unless you have another unblock view on another side which you didn't show.

But if the picture is what you called view, I think you really need to learn what is "view". Here is what I call view - http://singaporeexpatsrental.com/wp-...8/MBR-View.jpg

hi all,

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    I stayed in a service apartment for 1 year in orchard. The unit has a view and after 2 weeks, we got sick of the orchard view. Requested for a change to one with more open view and more greenery.

I still prefer beach/sea/greenery views.
    from the night shots, i am pretty sure if one is to invest in a good telescope, one can get bed scenes, which is much better than greenery view.

if i were him, i would download the floorplans of the neigbouring condos, match the bedrooms and toilets to the ones in the photos and then focus on these rooms.

Sorry to be a little crude here but if those two pictures are considered a view then almost everyone in Singapore has a view too.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    from the night shots, i am pretty sure if one is to invest in a good telescope, one can get bed scenes, which is much better than greenery view.

if i were him, i would download the floorplans of the neigbouring condos, match the bedrooms and toilets to the ones in the photos and then focus on these rooms.
    Mine had good views of hotels and offices. Used bino but no chance to see any sexventures. Should have asked for a telescope.

Honestly i like the marina bay or sentosa view more than city view. Secondly you get constant honking from cars in city. Very constant and annoying.

If city living is what TS love, then go for it. Best to view the unit on a weekend evening.

I agree with you. This is not call a view. High floor or low floor, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    Sorry to be a little crude here but if those two pictures are considered a view then almost everyone in Singapore has a view too.

This looks like Cairnhill Residences. If it is, I say skip this project even if there is view coz you are surrounded by equally tall condos with pocket distance views and close neighbouring views. Furthermore, the facilities are lacking and its quite tiring to walk back due to the slope up Cairnhill.

But of coz, I'm just guessing