Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Potong Pasir MRT Mixed Residential commercial Development

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Saw the people working on the ground, I tink by June they MCC land will start the launch of the project! Heating up!
    is it near to The Venue? heard that it is not selling well. they wanna launch another mixed development in that area again now?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    is it near to The Venue? heard that it is not selling well. they wanna launch another mixed development in that area again now?
    Yes this already confirm long ago and the land have been sold . this is mix commercial bigger the venue . the area is next to mrt the piece of land

People worry about the highway for the venue......tis one is just beside mrt

People worry about the highway for the venue......tis one is just beside mrt
    should fare better than the venue, right? unless psf is a killer...

I keep my finger cross by saying this MCC project is better than Venue. Cos I've check that this MCC proj is under China construction and it is gonna squeeze in 600 over units in that plot of land slightly larger than Venue. Agent advised that it is likely ard the same quantum as Venue as the units by MCC land will be smaller in size. Additionally, Venue is under reputable CDL and construction under well know workmanship by Daggages. So Venue finishing and quality is expected to be a luxury one. As for this MCC land proj, one may like to look at its past proj and review for reference. Was told that MCC land is aiming to launch the proj in end of this year as they did not meet some of the requirement when submission for URA approval for launched. The showflat is already ready long ago and is now collecting dust at the site. TOP year will be 2020. Been to MCC land site and studied, most units either facing the high-rises HDB/ condo beside it or the main road if you want unblocked view.
    One may like to visit the site for Venue and have a look yrself. It is really still quite a distance away fr the expressway. Good for car owners. As there is a yellow box just at the entrance and exit of Venue for Venue residents to make their way swiftly up the expressway. No small road congestion there.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipcream View Post
    I keep my finger cross by saying this MCC project is better than Venue. Cos I've check that this MCC proj is under China construction and it is gonna squeeze in 600 over units in that plot of land slightly larger than Venue. Agent advised that it is likely ard the same quantum as Venue as the units by MCC land will be smaller in size. Additionally, Venue is under reputable CDL and construction under well know workmanship by Daggages. So Venue finishing and quality is expected to be a luxury one. As for this MCC land proj, one may like to look at its past proj and review for reference. Was told that MCC land is aiming to launch the proj in end of this year as they did not meet some of the requirement when submission for URA approval for launched. The showflat is already ready long ago and is now collecting dust at the site. TOP year will be 2020. Been to MCC land site and studied, most units either facing the high-rises HDB/ condo beside it or the main road if you want unblocked view.
    One may like to visit the site for Venue and have a look yrself. It is really still quite a distance away fr the expressway. Good for car owners. As there is a yellow box just at the entrance and exit of Venue for Venue residents to make their way swiftly up the expressway. No small road congestion there.
    For more convenience and amenities, the MCC is better....for those without cars, ..... Anyway we shall see how the MCC pricing and sales end of the year

Found this link to have a view of Venue showflat interior!
    Can have some idea.
    http://www.cdlhome.com.sg/misc/theve...3/index_1.html

Passed by the site, the showflat is indeed collecting dust because it is in the process of being build.

emm.. slightly larger??

Meyappa Chettiar Road : Site Area 17,007.6 m2 ~ 183,068 sqft
    The Venue Land Size: Approx. 88,268 sqft

emm.. still quite a distance away??
    https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.32...7i13312!8i6656

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    emm.. slightly larger??

Meyappa Chettiar Road : Site Area 17,007.6 m2 ~ 183,068 sqft
    The Venue Land Size: Approx. 88,268 sqft

emm.. still quite a distance away??
    https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.32...7i13312!8i6656
    Why is this project so quiet?

Why is this project so quiet?
    Havent launch leh how to be excited..wait until sian maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNormy View Post
    Havent launch leh how to be excited..wait until sian maybe?
    Project is called Pavilion @Potong Pasir mixed commercial development about 616 units and 40 - 60 shops. Residential is called Pavilion Residences.

this project The Andrew Residences seems to be launching soon. should be by end of 2015. the showflat also almost done up already

this project change name again.. lol. to The Poiz Residences. Think after the protest by The Andrew Alumini..

What kind of psf range are we looking at for the 1+study and the mini 2 bedders?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    What kind of psf range are we looking at for the 1+study and the mini 2 bedders?
    We will be briefed tomorrow

Any good school nearby? what is the price psf? Potong pasir quite central.

Potong Pasir central already have lots of existing amenties actually. The mall under The Poiz will complement the existing amenities. It will be a convenience place to live in.

Tomorrow VVIP preview from 10am
    www.poiz-residences-condominium.com

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Tomorrow VVIP preview from 10am
    Any indicative psf for 4 bedder?

What is the indicative psf? Any good schools around that place?

Quote Originally Posted by chanbi View Post
    No indicative pricing yet...probably around the $1,400 psf level

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    No indicative pricing yet...probably around the $1,400 psf level
    Wow.. $2.1M.. Price still not coming down..

maybe developer also waiting for pricing of biddidari BTOs to help it "decide"

After the weekend, why no news on sales volume? Which blocks were launched?

Quote Originally Posted by chanbi View Post
    Indicative pricing just out

4 bedder starting from $1.88mil

The bigger units in Poiz Residences sell faster than the one bedroom and suites. Mostly for own stay.

2 bedders are mostly gone. Only 4 "bigger" units left.
    807 sqft $1.13M ($1,400 psf)

Strange enough, many 1 bedders left (30+ units).