Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Faber Walk Site

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Has this developer gets into panic mode yet?
    We will have to look at the trend again after 7th lunar month. There are those who think the relaxation of HDB and EC criteria might curb PC demand and I think those are valid possibilities.

But for this region, it might play out differently even if the overall trend is true for the country. From JE to city centre, there are no ECs that I am aware of honestly. The new HDBs are going for 600, 700k. There is a tradeoff between amenities and peace (away from the hustle and bustle).

PSF wise Trilinq is a fair bit higher and might be slightly less family and local oriented. The recent months have seen 4 or more units moving per month. It should be a sell out by 2018. West Vale sold at a lower price of 550psf so price wise might even be lower although it is just adjacent to expressways and maybe not within 1km or even same GRC as Nanhua.

This is the most undervalued development I am aware of. If I were to buy a new condo, it will certainly be it. Quantum still high due to relatively larger units. Unlikely to sell out fast so still have time to consider.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I am interested in this development and thinking to get it 2nd property. Any way to get any form of loans for additional 200-300k?

I am interested in this development and thinking to get it 2nd property. Any way to get any form of loans for additional 200-300k?
    You got Mt Sinai and Henry Park already. Need this second property here for?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I understand that newbies replied him cos they dun know the history. I jus can't figure out why an old bird like u would wanna entertain him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    I understand that newbies replied him cos they dun know the history. I jus can't figure out why an old bird like u would wanna entertain him.
    Haha... cos if his Mt Sinai is not real, you can bet he is serious on this site. Suits the profile he is looking for - in quiet landed enclave, within 1km to popular schools.

I have potential vested interests to be concerned. August sales seems to be doubling up and moving fast...

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Haha... cos if his Mt Sinai is not real, you can bet he is serious on this site. Suits the profile he is looking for - in quiet landed enclave, within 1km to popular schools.

I have potential vested interests to be concerned. August sales seems to be doubling up and moving fast...
    I am taking it as 2nd property. But I am still short of 200-300k in cash. Need to find ways to raise this amount but wondering if this development worth it cause.

I am taking it as 2nd property. But I am still short of 200-300k in cash. Need to find ways to raise this amount but wondering if this development worth it cause.
    Hillview Peak is better for you.

Short of 300K means you don't have any down payment for the smallest 3BR. Can pay ABSD only. Very funny hor?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Hillview Peak is better for you.

Short of 300K means you don't have any down payment for the smallest 3BR. Can pay ABSD only. Very funny hor?
    Hillview peak is over rated and expensive.

I have loaned with relatives and friends and accumulated around 350k. I am exploring the possibility of getting 1.2mil 3 bedder? I need to factor in 120k+600k which is 720k. I am still short of 300k-400k. Hopefully during next 1 year I manage to find ways to raise 100k to make up the short fall before developer calls for it?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hillview peak is over rated and expensive.

I have loaned with relatives and friends and accumulated around 350k. I am exploring the possibility of getting 1.2mil 3 bedder? I need to factor in 120k+600k which is 720k. I am still short of 300k-400k. Hopefully during next 1 year I manage to find ways to raise 100k to make up the short fall before developer calls for it?

How do you manage to loan so much from friends?

I don't need to loan so much. How about you loan me 30K?

It does not matter if the developer calls for it if you have not signed the mortgage.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

How do you manage to loan so much from friends?

I don't need to loan so much. How about you loan me 30K?

It does not matter if the developer calls for it if you have not signed the mortgage.
    Those are my childhood close friends and relatives. I am wondering if it is possible for progressive payment for I like to take the risk to pay off the first 30% payment inclusive downpayment and ABSD. The remaining will only be call upon when the respective phase is executed by developer? Am I right to think that way?

30% of 1.2mil will be 360k+120k = 480k.

Then remaining 20% which accounts for 240k I will need to find ways to achieve that to get by? Then I will let the 600k loan to kicks in.

Those are my childhood close friends and relatives. I am wondering if it is possible for progressive payment for I like to take the risk to pay off the first 30% payment inclusive downpayment and ABSD. The remaining will only be call upon when the respective phase is executed by developer? Am I right to think that way?

Then remaining 20% which accounts for 240k I will need to find ways to achieve that to get by? Then I will let the 600k loan to kicks in.

Don't know how to correct you. Second loan quantum very much lowered also if I believe you. Haha. Need to find more childhood friends for you. Please speak to a bank consultant.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Guess mortgageguru is too busy to handle this case too.

Approach multiple finance companies to raise the remaining balance is an option.

Don't forget the ABSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Don't forget the ABSD.
    ABSD has already factored in. It's the 120k.

30% of 1.2 mil will be 360k
    20% of 1.2 mil will be 240k

So I am thinking if the 20% disburse will be call by developer fast or not based on those who bought new properties. I need to find ways to get unsecured loan of 250-350k?

ABSD has already factored in. It's the 120k.

30% of 1.2 mil will be 360k
    20% of 1.2 mil will be 240k

So I am thinking if the 20% disburse will be call by developer fast or not based on those who bought new properties. I need to find ways to get unsecured loan of 250-350k?
    Nobody has any clear idea what you are really talking about. You are saying that you already have more than enough for the 20% downpayment and 10% for the ABSD. Are you also saying that you can only take 50 or 60% loan due to TDSR or other CMs?

Once you sign the S and P, 5% cash is payable. Another 15% should be paid once you sign the OTP.

The remaining 80% will go into progressive payment scheme. When the developer calls for the next amounts is hard to say as it depends on a lot of factors.

In your case, might have overleveraged. If you have only 30% and can only borrow 50% (shortfall of 20%), better to save up first.

Else, get something else where you already have 50% of the sales price. Some 2BR elsewhere? My humble views.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Nobody has any clear idea what you are really talking about. You are saying that you already have more than enough for the 20% downpayment and 10% for the ABSD. Are you also saying that you can only take 50 or 60% loan due to TDSR or other CMs?

Once you sign the S and P, 5% cash is payable. Another 15% should be paid once you sign the OTP.

The remaining 80% will go into progressive payment scheme. When the developer calls for the next amounts is hard to say as it depends on a lot of factors.

In your case, might have overleveraged. If you have only 30% and can only borrow 50% (shortfall of 20%), better to save up first.

Else, get something else where you already have 50% of the sales price. Some 2BR elsewhere? My humble views.

Thank you for restructuring my statement. Yes, I only have 30% and can only borrow 50% due to the cooling measure if I get in-principle approval from DBS FHR plan.

I am thinking if I should go all out and get it first, and think of the remaining 20% later stage by borrowing from other means and ways?

Meanwhile could you again enlighten me how developer calls for money? For this development case, which stage of calling is it now?

Thank you for restructuring my statement. Yes, I only have 30% and can only borrow 50% due to the cooling measure if I get in-principle approval from DBS FHR plan.

I am thinking if I should go all out and get it first, and think of the remaining 20% later stage by borrowing from other means and ways?

Meanwhile could you again enlighten me how developer calls for money? For this development case, which stage of calling is it now?
    You actually need 110% due to ABSD and BSD. So you lack 30% more. That's too much to save in 1 year or so before the progressive payment kicks in. Please consider other developments with lower quantum.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Pap wins and I have a hunch this site will prosper. need to find a way to get.

Pap wins and I have a hunch this site will prosper. need to find a way to get.
    What? Only 1 SMC and 1 GRC not won by PAP. It's a clean sweep islandwide.

Going by your logic, there are many other sites you should consider.

Don't break your piggybank and your back stretching for something that is out of affordable range.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

What? Only 1 SMC and 1 GRC not won by PAP. It's a clean sweep islandwide.

Going by your logic, there are many other sites you should consider.

Don't break your piggybank and your back stretching for something that is out of affordable range.
    Honestly comparing this project to others in current market and foreseeable newer future projects this one has a quality build within. The space is good and not much wasted space so as to speak. Besides this is a potential site with great up side potential for many developments ahead. This is why I set my eyes on this project. 1033-1066 3 bedder.

Honestly comparing this project to others in current market and foreseeable newer future projects this one has a quality build within. The space is good and not much wasted space so as to speak. Besides this is a potential site with great up side potential for many developments ahead. This is why I set my eyes on this project. 1033-1066 3 bedder.
    Talking about space, surely Mt Sinai landed has more space, more rooms?

I can understand the appeal to live here, but as a second property for investment is not that easy to see why.

Unless you were bluffing about the landed property?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Talking about space, surely Mt Sinai landed has more space, more rooms?

I can understand the appeal to live here, but as a second property for investment is not that easy to see why.

Unless you were bluffing about the landed property?
    There is a specific reason why I lay my eyes on this development.

A person whom I met in the showflat forge that decision. I cannot elaborate further in public.

There is a specific reason why I lay my eyes on this development.

A person whom I met in the showflat forge that decision. I cannot elaborate further in public.
    Must be Minister Tharman passed by the showflat to shake hands with people during election campaign.

Don't think too much about it.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Must be Minister Tharman passed by the showflat to shake hands with people during election campaign.

Don't think too much about it.
    It is nothing to do with GE. But rather is closely link to other misc issues. I am still hopeful and trying to find means to raise the sum to go about it. I am thinking if developer calling the number progressively I might have a chance to survive through? TOP date is scheduled 2018.

It is nothing to do with GE. But rather is closely link to other misc issues. I am still hopeful and trying to find means to raise the sum to go about it. I am thinking if developer calling the number progressively I might have a chance to survive through? TOP date is scheduled 2018.
    Now you made me very curious since I bought a unit there what this other misc issues might be. Issues are negative though but I'm hearing you met someone who affirmed that this will be a choice buy?

The developer should be calling the next payment quite soon I think. And I'm hoping it will TOP latest by mid 2017 considering that this is a small developkent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Now you made me very curious since I bought a unit there what this other misc issues might be. Issues are negative though but I'm hearing you met someone who affirmed that this will be a choice buy?

The developer should be calling the next payment quite soon I think. And I'm hoping it will TOP latest by mid 2017 considering that this is a small developkent.
    This fella is the ultra kelong in this forum. Must take three pinches of salt before we listen to him. Anyway he still lacks 300k, so I don't think he will make it in time. Unless according to his new story, some unbelievable thing happens again.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

This fella is the ultra kelong in this forum. Must take three pinches of salt before we listen to him. Anyway he still lacks 300k, so I don't think he will make it in time. Unless according to his new story, some unbelievable thing happens again.
    I admit it's tough to get another 300-400k within this period. But I really like that place though many discuss the negativity of the depot across the longkang. I am still trying, and thinking if government will loosen the ABSD grip.

Same old story. Different property. Just this year alone. First is Kingsford Waterbay. Then is Northpark. Next is Panorama. Now this Waterfront @ Faber. Have I missed any? What's next? Principal Garden?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Same old story. Different property. Just this year alone. First is Kingsford Waterbay. Then is Northpark. Next is Panorama. Now this Waterfront @ Faber. Have I missed any? What's next? Principal Garden?
    Yes you missed the Flamingo Valley.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.