User Info Menu

Senior

User Info Menu

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Before Sept 2011

Senior

User Info Menu

Last edited by Arcachon; 14th May 2014 at 04:22 AM.

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Oyster from Arcachon Basin

Senior

User Info Menu

Thank Lord for giving me so much and those who seek the kingdom of God shall be blessed. Amen.

Senior

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUy8Vtqlm6Q

20130911 时事大破解 香港不如狮城吗

Junior

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing, Arcachon...Praise God that you are saved...

To answer Hopeful, of course there would be sadness but you need to have faith, pray and claim the promises of God. He mentioned when one in the family is saved, all in the family is saved. That gives me hope and that is why I dare marry him...

My dream was to save souls not lives. Reinhard Bonke was my hero ..a missionary who come to Singapore when I was young...it rained but pple stayed in the rain in bedok stadium to hear him preach...a sight I will never forget...my father had lymphoma when he backslidded and God healed him and converted my Taoist mum and brought my family to church....It was my earthly father's dream to be a doctor and perhaps I was fulfilling his dreams for him...now that he is in Heaven. I think God and him are slowly guiding me to fulfill my own dreams...I just need the courage and settle finances for my family to get my hubby's approval but he knows of my dream and I believe he loves me for that tho he does not say it...

It was Jesus last commandment To go and spread the Good news ie bring more believers to Christ before He went to Heaven...

I have come to think, dunno if true, that perhaps God sent Buddha first to teach pple the way to Heaven but not many could do it so He sent Jesus to make it easier by claiming the Power of His blood shed
    on the cross to cleanse us of our sins but after that, msny forgot to do good as well and perhaps many Christians also behaved immorally so He sent Prophet Mohummad . Both the Prophet and Buddha never claimed to be God, perhaps they are in heaven too, I dunno but I believe the bible and talked to a muslim who also said they believe in Jesus teachings too, that gives me hope... I believe Buddhist and Muslims are good at heart...they just need to believe Jesus is the Way, the truth and the Life and no one comes to the Gather but through Him and they will be saved....

Junior

User Info Menu

Yours seems like a calling....

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Arcachon...Praise God that you are saved...

To answer Hopeful, of course there would be sadness but you need to have faith, pray and claim the promises of God. He mentioned when one in the family is saved, all in the family is saved. That gives me hope and that is why I dare marry him...

My dream was to save souls not lives. Reinhard Bonke was my hero ..a missionary who come to Singapore when I was young...it rained but pple stayed in the rain in bedok stadium to hear him preach...a sight I will never forget...my father had lymphoma when he backslidded and God healed him and converted my Taoist mum and brought my family to church....It was my earthly father's dream to be a doctor and perhaps I was fulfilling his dreams for him...now that he is in Heaven. I think God and him are slowly guiding me to fulfill my own dreams...I just need the courage and settle finances for my family to get my hubby's approval but he knows of my dream and I believe he loves me for that tho he does not say it...

It was Jesus last commandment To go and spread the Good news ie bring more believers to Christ before He went to Heaven...

I have come to think, dunno if true, that perhaps God sent Buddha first to teach pple the way to Heaven but not many could do it so He sent Jesus to make it easier by claiming the Power of His blood shed
    on the cross to cleanse us of our sins but after that, msny forgot to do good as well and perhaps many Christians also behaved immorally so He sent Prophet Mohummad . Both the Prophet and Buddha never claimed to be God, perhaps they are in heaven too, I dunno but I believe the bible and talked to a muslim who also said they believe in Jesus teachings too, that gives me hope... I believe Buddhist and Muslims are good at heart...they just need to believe Jesus is the Way, the truth and the Life and no one comes to the Gather but through Him and they will be saved....