Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Projection for Ringo33's selling price for his J Gateway 474sqft one bedder on TOP

Default Projection for Ringo33's selling price for his J Gateway 474sqft one bedder on TOP

I think it is time for the "highly statistical" Ringo33 to show us what kind of projected selling price he is expecting from his $800k 474sqft one bedder at J gateway. knowing that he has to forego rental for the next 4 years, his selling price has to be much higher to compensate for the loss in rental.

Ride at your own risk !!!

very auspicious number

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I think it is time for the "highly statistical" Ringo33 to show us what kind of projected selling price he is expecting from his $800k 474sqft one bedder at J gateway. knowing that he has to forego rental for the next 4 years, his selling price has to be much higher to compensate for the loss in rental.
    you should merge this thread with this
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=18128&page=11

OR

Regulators supporting Regulators thread,

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18131

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Of course i support myself, then support you? lol...

Dont waste time liao, we all waiting for your projection, got past transaction in the area for surrounding projects to back up even better
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    you should merge this thread with this
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=18128&page=11

OR

Regulators supporting Regulators thread,

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18131

Of course i support myself, then support you? lol...

Dont waste time liao, we all waiting for your projection, got past transaction in the area for surrounding projects to back up even better
    That sound really desperate..like falling in love with yourself in front of the mirror.

And btw, did you start this thread because I caught you voting for yourself? Is winning the vote is so damn important to you that you have to sneak up from behind to submit a vote? Did you also log in with your other account to vote for yourself like the way you voted Regent Heights and J Gateway on Propertyguru? e.g ALL 5 stars for RH, ALL 1 star for J Gateway, even when J Gateway is located right infront of a huge commercial and transportation hub.

Or was it to avoid my question to you about your spreadsheet on how to make $294,000 from MK88 1 bedder in 4 years.

And btw, did you read that someone dude sold a unit at your highly recommended Waterford Residence unit at loss? What happen?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Your comments clearly shows you r a demented individual, but we can forgive you in your state of panic. I notice you like bringing up regent heights (not me), u must be jealous I made substantial gains from my astute judgement back in 2010 n u will have a tough time catching up. To be jealous is natural for office boys like you, so my advice to you is take advice from experienced ppl n work harder if you want to retire early like me.

P.s. Everyone still waiting for your projection in gain for ur 474sqft dog box
    That sound really desperate..like falling in love with yourself in front of the mirror.

And btw, did you start this thread because I caught you voting for yourself? Is winning the vote is so damn important to you that you have to sneak up from behind to submit a vote? Did you also log in with your other account to vote for yourself like the way you voted Regent Heights and J Gateway on Propertyguru? e.g ALL 5 stars for RH, ALL 1 star for J Gateway, even when J Gateway is located right infront of a huge commercial and transportation hub.

Or was it to avoid my question to you about your spreadsheet on how to make $294,000 from MK88 1 bedder in 4 years.

And btw, did you read that someone dude sold a unit at your highly recommended Waterford Residence unit at loss? What happen?

From a neutral point, I am no pro but also would like to know what's the profit you're expecting on this investement?

I seriously hope this JLD project will take off and the MM will breach $1m, because this will lead to all MM in the CCR to breach the $1.5m mark! Woohoo! JIA YOU JLD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    From a neutral point, I am no pro but also would like to know what's the profit you're expecting on this investement?
    For 1 bedder property, its pointless to think about capital appreciation because with the small area, even if it rises by $100 or 200psf, you again is only $50K to 100K.

What most buyers have in mind for J Gateway will actually be rental yield, which I expect, upon TOP, it will be about 20% higher than neighboring property such as Caspian and Centris. Which mean for a 780K property, you should be looking at about 5% and more rental return upon TOP.

For those interested in Capital Gain, you can try Faber Crest, or even property along West Coast area.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    I seriously hope this JLD project will take off and the MM will breach $1m, because this will lead to all MM in the CCR to breach the $1.5m mark! Woohoo! JIA YOU JLD!!!
    CCR MMs have already reached 1.5M, say, the one Balmoral just launched.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    CCR MMs have already reached 1.5M, say, the one Balmoral just launched.
    wait for One Marina to launch. $2m+

Lol....you buy a pty projecting lousy capital gain n u still buy?? Ppl buy new launches for capital gains, if you feel u can't achieve that, why bother parking 20% of ur money there for 4 years? The resale investor that purchase same time as you would already be hundreds of thousands richer than you by the time you even start collecting ur first rental so you tell me is resale better or new launch?

For 1 bedder property, its pointless to think about capital appreciation because with the small area, even if it rises by $100 or 200psf, you again is only $50K to 100K.

What most buyers have in mind for J Gateway will actually be rental yield, which I expect, upon TOP, it will be about 20% higher than neighboring property such as Caspian and Centris. Which mean for a 780K property, you should be looking at about 5% and more rental return upon TOP.

For those interested in Capital Gain, you can try Faber Crest, or even property along West Coast area.

Lol....you buy a pty projecting lousy capital gain n u still buy?? Ppl buy new launches for capital gains, if you feel u can't achieve that, why bother parking 20% of ur money there for 4 years? The resale investor that purchase same time as you would already be hundreds of thousands richer than you by the time you even start collecting ur first rental so you tell me is resale better or new launch?
    a) Did I projected lousy capital gain or did you just made that up?

b) New launch comes in many sizes and if you are buying MM of 474sqft what capital gain are you expecting realistically?

c) how the hell did you come up with the 20% for 4 years theory for new launch? After spending so many years in this forum give "advices" you dont even know how the progressive payment for BUC work?

d) You keep talking about big numbers, but you have never been able to show us how. So please limit those big talks to the man in the mirror as you will need his support.

Oh yah forgot office boy can only do progressive payment, thanks for reminding us 20% of $780k upfront too tight for u .

I think we all know u buying for rental only, so lousy cap gain also dont bother u. Btw what happened to your caspian price growth chart, i thought you always use that to show capital appreciation prospects for j gateway
    a) Did I projected lousy capital gain or did you just made that up?

b) New launch comes in many sizes and if you are buying MM of 474sqft what capital gain are you expecting realistically?

c) how the hell did you come up with the 20% for 4 years theory for new launch? After spending so many years in this forum give "advices" you dont even know how the progressive payment for BUC work?

d) You keep talking about big numbers, but you have never been able to show us how. So please limit those big talks to the man in the mirror as you will need his support.

Oh yah forgot office boy can only do progressive payment, thanks for reminding us 20% of $780k upfront too tight for u .

I think we all know u buying for rental only, so lousy cap gain also dont bother u. Btw what happened to your caspian price growth chart, i thought you always use that to show capital appreciation prospects for j gateway

1) The chart is to show you that Caspian is a better investment in terms of capital appreciation as well as rental yield as compare to MK88 over the past 5 to 6 years despite it being located in Jurong and LH. And this has caused you to big talk about MK88 profit projection of $294,000 in 4 years which we know is nonsense (unless you can back that up with your spreadsheet)

2) Did I projected lousy capital gain or did you just made that up? (Repeat Question from my earlier post)

3) Forget? More like you dont have a clue. Just admit it lah, not like we are expecting alot from you.

Ringo is right
    LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

Forgot?

This is wrong too, because there is no such thing as progressive payment for 20% down payment.

At this rate you are going, i think you will need to start another new thread to avoid further embarrassment. And this is only 2nd page.

This is childish. Esp the one who started the thread. Get a life
    LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

If you are too daft to even understand what capital gain + rental income - outgoings (mortgage interest, maintenance etc) is, It is no wonder u have sunken yourself into a pit by buying j gateway.

The following is the projected gain of m88:

Unit size: 500+sqft
    Purchase px in 2013: $850k
    Sale px in 2017/8: $1100000
    A) Gross cap gain: $250k
    B) Rental 2013 to 2017: $3k x 48= $144k

(A) + (B) = $394k gross

$394k subtract (4 years mortgage interest n condo maintenance n legal fees n stamp duty) = $300k+ nett

As for the last two digits behind the 3, you slowly go n calculate hor.

Compare my projection to your $100-200psf capital appreciation projection for your 474sqft one bedder on TOP, I think a kid will tell you who will make more.

Of course a troll like you will argue I pluck figures from the sky about the projected selling px of m88, but my projection is based on mkz launch px n past transacted px for similar sized unit in the area. Your $100-200psf cap gain projection is what I call plucking figures from the sky literally coz u have no past transaction record in ur area to support. Please spare us the torture with your JLD rantings day in day out, we can read the news ourselves.

1) The chart is to show you that Caspian is a better investment in terms of capital appreciation as well as rental yield as compare to MK88 over the past 5 to 6 years despite it being located in Jurong and LH. And this has caused you to big talk about MK88 profit projection of $294,000 in 4 years which we know is nonsense (unless you can back that up with your spreadsheet)

2) Did I projected lousy capital gain or did you just made that up? (Repeat Question from my earlier post)

3) Forget? More like you dont have a clue. Just admit it lah, not like we are expecting alot from you.

The following is the projected gain of m88:
    Unit size: 500+sqft
    Purchase px in 2013: $850k
    Sale px in 2017/8: $1100000
    A) Gross cap gain: $250k
    Based on the recent 5 transaction of MK88, the annual capital gain ranges from 3.6 to 4.6% and this is perhaps inclusive on renovation cost after TOP. And this is on top of the fact that Singapore property market experiencing a an uninterrupted BULLRUN since 2008 to 2013

And now you are projecting MK88 will contribute an average annual capital appreciation of 7.35% from 2013 to 2014.

Could you explain to us how you justify a sudden spike in capital gain at MK88??

On the same note, based on the most recent transaction at Caspian, those who sold their unit recently have made an annual return of around 13 to 17% per year since 2009. This is around 4 times of what MK88 owners made.

So Regulators, what do you think is a reasonable % to project property prices in JLD?

Are you dumb?? I am betting a further upside based on new launch px n surrounding transacted px now. If mk88 selling at same px as parc emily or parc sophia now, would i still recommend ??
    Based on the recent 5 transaction of MK88, the annual capital gain ranges from 3.6 to 4.6% and this is perhaps inclusive on renovation cost after TOP. And this is on top of the fact that Singapore property market experiencing a an uninterrupted BULLRUN since 2008 to 2013

And now you are projecting MK88 will contribute an average annual capital appreciation of 7.35% from 2013 to 2014.

Could you explain to us how you justify a sudden spike in capital gain at MK88??

You r obviously still in ur caspian dream. You might as well tell us your projected selling px for ur 474sqft unit is $1.6 million
    On the same note, based on the most recent transaction at Caspian, those who sold their unit recently have made an annual return of around 13 to 17% per year since 2009. This is around 4 times of what MK88 owners made.

So Regulators, what do you think is a reasonable % to project property prices in JLD?

Are you dumb?? I am betting a further upside based on new launch px n surrounding transacted px now. If mk88 selling at same px as parc emily or parc sophia now, would i still recommend ??
    AFAIK, there has always been new launches at around Mount Sophia area for the past 4 to 5 years or so, include MKZ which was launched recently.

So if those launches have not help to elevate the price of MK88, I am just curious why do you think going forward the new launches will help?

If fact when these new launches TOP, could it mean more competition for rental for MK88?

You r obviously still in ur caspian dream. You might as well tell us your projected selling px for ur 474sqft unit is $1.6 million
    Please let me repeat my question

At least it is a calculated risk with price well supported by neighboring projects. J gateway is what i call a blind risk if it is just dependent on the future development to the area for price movement above historical high
    AFAIK, there has always been new launches at around Mount Sophia area for the past 4 to 5 years or so, include MKZ which was launched recently.

So if those launches have not help elevated the price of MK88, I am just curious why do you think going forward the new launches will help?

If fact when these new launches TOP, could it mean more competition for rental for MK88?
    Last edited by Regulators; 04-07-13 at 20:36.

I think that question should be answered by you, isnt it the purpose of this thread ?
    Please let me repeat my question

At least it is a calculated risk with price well supported by neighboring projects. J gateway is what i call a blind risk if it us just dependent on the future development to the area for price movement abive historical high
    How on earth can you going to convince us to believe that MK88 capital appreciation will jump from current 4% (since 2007) to more than 7% from now till 2017?

What exactly did you use to calculate? Perhaps a Speculator instead of calculator.

I think that question should be answered by you, isnt it the purpose of this thread ?
    I am not sure leh. So far you are the only one in this forum who are doing all the "calculated risk" of projecting future selling price. Even to the extend of knowing how future new launches could help jack up prices etc.

If I dont ask you, ask who?