Thread: 10 cheapest private condos to rent in 1Q

Default 10 cheapest private condos to rent in 1Q

Surprisingly many are around Upper Bukit Timah area.

http://sbr.com.sg/residential-proper...ent-in-1q#show
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Surprisingly many are around Upper Bukit Timah area.

http://sbr.com.sg/residential-proper...ent-in-1q#show
    No surprise lah, you thought upper bkt timah is equal to bt timah, and that bt timah is equal to orchard? upp bt timah is a far flung residential area, aka, ulu in my definition.

upper bukit timah need to take reference with bukit panjang and choa chu kang. especially for the section beyond beauty world.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    upper bukit timah need to take reference with bukit panjang and choa chu kang. especially for the section beyond beauty world.
    totally agree dude!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    totally agree dude!
    The only best ting about my hillview condo is paper gain 600k....for more rental yield have to wait 2015 hillview mrt....hahaha, in Singapore u don't sell property, u accumulate

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    The only best ting about my hillview condo is paper gain 600k....for more rental yield have to wait 2015 hillview mrt....hahaha, in Singapore u don't sell property, u accumulate
    dude, 600K is meaningless if we dont know how long you have been holding the property and how large is the quantum of your property.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I see this as a time to buy upper bukit timah, and keep until the prices go up, which is bound to happen. The spillover from Jurong East is sure to have an effect. Now u can buy cheap, get some rent to cover your cost, then when the area gets redeveloped, sell. In the past , nobody thought Jurong East could be redeveloped into such an extend, and see now? I think Upper Bukit Timah area is poised for some redevelopment Plus you have time to play around, since most of the condos are FHs.

dude, 600K is meaningless if we dont know how long you have been holding the property and how large is the quantum of your property.
    Bought for 11 years and rented out for 10 years....3 bed room, rented out for 3k+.....the good ting is freehold, don't need bother how many years...

Bought for 11 years and rented out for 10 years....3 bed room, rented out for 3k+.....the good ting is freehold, don't need bother how many years...
    land is freehold, but building cannot be freehold. Sooner of later you will still need to make way for En Bloc and ie. if it is successful. Else, rental might suffer maintain cost will rise.

land is freehold, but building cannot be freehold. Sooner of later you will still need to make way for En Bloc and ie. if it is successful. Else, rental might suffer maintain cost will rise.
    I am against enblock, I can't buy property anymore, with tat ABSD and 60% rule....even though I can earn up to 900k....tis is wat garment want...let them win!

Rental for 3 room should be 4k+ wen hillview mrt is ready....as condo is a few mins walk to the mrt....so I tink there is still more upside.....

Rental for 3 room should be 4k+ wen hillview mrt is ready....as condo is a few mins walk to the mrt....so I tink there is still more upside.....
    you aware the Hillview area is the most dense private estate in the whole of Singapore?

you aware the Hillview area is the most dense private estate in the whole of Singapore?
    Of course, if not freehold and hillview mrt coming, u tink I still hold meh, hahahaha....