Thread: CCR about to chiong?

Default CCR about to chiong?

SRX data showed that CCR up 5% in June ... is this the first signal that CCR is about to chiong to 9th heaven, catching up with Hong Kong

Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    SRX data showed that CCR up 5% in June ... is this the first signal that CCR is about to chiong to 9th heaven, catching up with Hong Kong

Any chance a small investor with only a few hundred K of cash can ride the CCR uptrend?

Chiong? QE retreating how to chiong? Why not call Tharma & kbw to withdraw freezing measures for just one day to celebrate national day. Sure chiong all the way to marina.

I think we have touched on this some months back ... Now it is happening...

5.5% does not mean it is going to chiong .... It means the first chiong already happened ... Some thing like when Alexis was launched and fully sold within days some years back ...

Sit tight!!

DKSG

I really hope so but I can't see that happening. CCR transactions are so low that 5% up or down is not a good representation of what is happening on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I really hope so but I can't see that happening. CCR transactions are so low that 5% up or down is not a good representation of what is happening on the ground.
    You should go view some resale units and get a feel of the prices and trends.

Supply is dwindling, prices are firming. Record prices are being set for quite a few developments to in Apr-Jun quarter.

And the good news is there are still some very good buys with confirmed upside in CCR, so I don't think it will take too long before more people find out and chiong these money sitting on the pavement!!

DKSG

Think this is upward price pressure from suburb and ciy fringe. High asking, low transaction.

CCR have to thank JLD and all farflung suburbs for this potential booster! win win for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Any chance a small investor with only a few hundred K of cash can ride the CCR uptrend?
    that would be mm! there are still mm less than $1m at RV area! rental yield easily 4.x%

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    that would be mm! there are still mm less than $1m at RV area! rental yield easily 4.x%
    Thanks for sharing. Another question, can 400sqft MM at RV fetch >$3500?

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

Supply is dwindling, prices are firming. Record prices are being set for quite a few developments to in Apr-Jun quarter.

And the good news is there are still some very good buys with confirmed upside in CCR, so I don't think it will take too long before more people find out and chiong these money sitting on the pavement!!

DKSG
    This one I agree. Some of the places hovering around 1500 suddenly chiong to 1700psf. Not prime floors some more. But I don t think its applicable to all CCRs, only to certain areas in the CCR.

That said I think alot of people underestimate this latest CM. I think it affects more people than you can imagine.

i also hope this is the first sign but you are too optimistic le....i also go viewing but see only, a lot waiting i must say. i mean for those with mulitple properties one.
    not waiting for price to drop a lot but wait for the stupid absd to be lifted

if not buy now means a few year of rental down the drain le....lugi, govt happy only and we take the risk.

so, must really think...

DKSG

.. And also pay higher interest rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    i also hope this is the first sign but you are too optimistic le....i also go viewing but see only, a lot waiting i must say. i mean for those with mulitple properties one.

if not buy now means a few year of rental down the drain le....lugi, govt happy only and we take the risk.

so, must really think...

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Thanks for sharing. Another question, can 400sqft MM at RV fetch >$3500?
    check out rents at RV suites for some idea. those are 5xx sqft, but is one bedrm only (plus a miserable study rm).

with J gateway, ocr aldy over-chionged. Its time for ccr to chiong.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia

so, must really think...
    This wait and think is slowly fading..

Recent weeks saw slight increase in people look see in CCR ...
    I think the decision is simple ...

If Jurong is selling at $1,800 for studio ... A FH studio in CCR for $2,100 is very cheap!

DKSG

The statement made by LHL at the DBS session tells you where to invest.

Care to share here what LHL said?

There is only one Marina Bay in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The statement made by LHL at the DBS session tells you where to invest.
    if one day he makes a comment:
    there is only 1 PAP in this world. wat's yr understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    There is only one Marina Bay in this world.
    There is also one Singapore in this world!

We say that many times already ...

We say there is One People, One Nation, One Singapore !

Our obessession with ONE is amazing!

DKSG

There is also one Singapore in this world!

We say that many times already ...

We say there is One People, One Nation, One Singapore !

Our obessession with ONE is amazing!

DKSG
    Our neighbours also following our ONE obsession.
    http://www.1malaysia.com.my/

Dont under estimate the power of One Marina location.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."