Page 2 of 228 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Can you imagine what will happen to Jurong East mrt stn with all this influx of people? Do you think it will be a good place to stay? The recent sale price at Jgateway has already surpassed what I paid for a 999LH at D1 during lethman bros saga .

Yes, the government is fully aware of it and thats why they are collaborating with IBM to develop JLD into a Smarter city.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2012/pr12-29.html

On top of that, in about 10 to 15 years time, there will also be a new underground MRT station for Jurong Region Line and this will connect with Cross Region Line at West Coast station. This should help ease some burden on existing EW line.

Having said that, like in any commercial hub, human traffic at JLD will likely be heavier as compared to other suburban down. Its a good and bad thing depending who you ask.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

God of Prosperity was in JLD today. Did you guys know that he is the big boss of Jurong?

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    You aware how much botannia has chiong in the last 2 years right?
    Yes I am aware.... But must take some profit off the table rite....

Bro, no need to worry about me lar, I still very vest in props... Hahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

I am not so lucky... Took profit when my semi-d chiong. Now left hdb and one OCR condo. Tempted by j gateway but didn't buy. Now cash sitting in the bank rotting away!

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

bro chestnut

do you setup a company and park your props under it ?

Ask him n any minister for the matter which one of them own a pty in jurong.
    God of Prosperity was in JLD today. Did you guys know that he is the big boss of Jurong?

SRX says, the highest HDB median COV is Bishan, 59,000; whereas lowest is Jurong West, something like 15,000.

Are Jurong HDBs super underpriced now ? All HDB owners in Jurong should wait for it to reach Bishan pricing in no time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    If you tell jurong supporters who think the price chart for new launches will emulate caspian, they wont understand it when you say big money is over. I seriously dont foresee any big money to be made for buyers of j gateway as developers hv already priced in al the future development, leaving very little meat on the bone
    No meat then have to chew it out like makan tulang at roti prata store.

Ask him n any minister for the matter which one of them own a pty in jurong.
    Let me turn the table on you. These ministers have lived all their lives in D10. Has that helped CCR properties in the last five years? Haha, I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    So which wave will your Crapbelle benefit from?
    Show some respect for the 1.400psf condo please. It is at the same level as some of the finest condos in D10.

You guys that continue to support CCR condos are a bunch of losers. Had you listened to me five years ago, you would be billionaires today. Haha, pride is your biggest enemy. CCR condos now come at one dollar a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    No meat then have to chew it out like makan tulang at roti prata store.
    this tulang you talking about is actually Osso Bucco. Better watch out for the 2nd wave.

Where k shanmugum n lily neo live are out of reach to 99% of the population, the question is not has it helped prices in the area, but can ppl living in ur area even afford to buy where they live? A $200psf increase in their gcb properties can buy two to three of your condos.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Let me turn the table on you. These ministers have lived all their lives in D10. Has that helped CCR properties in the last five years? Haha, I rest my case.

Where k shanmugum n lily neo live are out of reach to 99% of the population, the question is not has it helped prices in the area, but can ppl living in ur area even afford to buy where they live? A $200psf increase in their gcb properties can buy two to three of your condos.
    I know its tempting to distort facts about JLD to give you opportunities to criticize it.

I think you are mistaken, the vision of Jurong Lake District was never to become a highend residential district like D9 or D10. The vision for JLD is to be a leading model for Singapore in developing a mixed-used urban smart city.

This is awesome..kudos to the world's greatest city planners...our property valuation only can go one way... up!~
    LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So, Stalingrad aka Ringo, have you made yourself a billionaires today by the way?

If you have a CCR condo which come at one dollar a dozen, please sell it to me, I want to Sapu more.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Show some respect for the 1.400psf condo please. It is at the same level as some of the finest condos in D10.

You guys that continue to support CCR condos are a bunch of losers. Had you listened to me five years ago, you would be billionaires today. Haha, pride is your biggest enemy. CCR condos now come at one dollar a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zile
    I am not so lucky... Took profit when my semi-d chiong. Now left hdb and one OCR condo. Tempted by j gateway but didn't buy. Now cash sitting in the bank rotting away!
    Nobody can see the future, tat is life......count our blessings while still can..

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    So, Stalingrad aka Ringo, have you made yourself a billionaires today by the way?

If you have a CCR condo which come at one dollar a dozen, please sell it to me, I want to Sapu more.
    How come you know Stalingrad is Ringo huh?

This old man is so smart.

How come you know Stalingrad is Ringo huh?

This old man is so smart.

Ringo, don't be surprised. These guys are senile and deranged. they will say and do anything to win an argument.

In Orchard, for similar size apartment (500sqft) near MRT and mega shopping mall, it is already going at >$3000psf. Even in mount sophia area, near little india and KTV clubs, new launch are already $2500psf.

At the moment, most people only think of 1 core center for Singapore, but very soon; thanks to government's foresight and effort to decentralized Singapore commercial activities, there will be a sub central region in the west, where everything within 10km radius from it will be gravitate towards it.

But CCR property owners dont need to worry, JLD property will never be able to match $3000psf level.
    not true, FH along nathan road is going for $1600-1800.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    not true, FH along nathan road is going for $1600-1800.
    Sorry I didnt know there is a Nathan MRT station and shopping mall along Nathan Road.

Sorry I didnt know there is a Nathan MRT station and shopping mall along Nathan Road.
    nathan road has got embassies. when is JLD going to have embassies?

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    nathan road has got embassies. when is JLD going to have embassies?
    embassies will up property price?

no wonder JLD up.
    have ethiopia embassy at 23 chin bee avenue.

also tuas have le.
    djibouti have consulate general at 30 gul crescent.
    this one is really undiscovered gem.

please lah, $1600 for LH @ JLD vs $1600 for FH @ River Valley.
    go do a poll and see where would potential buyers prefer.

even if you offer me $1200 @ JLD, i won't touch it cos' of the noise and poor quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    please lah, $1600 for LH @ JLD vs $1600 for FH @ River Valley.
    go do a poll and see where would potential buyers prefer.

even if you offer me $1200 @ JLD, i won't touch it cos' of the noise and poor quality of life.

river valley doesn't cost 1600. 2500 at least..

Smells like a bubble in Jurong...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    river valley doesn't cost 1600. 2500 at least..
    nothing can be further from the truth

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...han-residences

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Agree. Jurong will always be Jurong, prices will always be below Redhill and Queenstown.

This thread is really a lame attempt.

If Jurong is $1,800, anything at $1,800 between Jurong and Orchard, quickly grab!!!

DKSG
    This is the biggest truth posted on here in weeks.

You can buy freehold D9 for less than JG if you look hard enough. OK maybe not super prime but still.....

It's better to own the worst house on the best street than the best house of the worst street.

Chart of the Day: Rents fro prime retail space in Orchard Road dipped 0.9%

What could be the reasons behind this?According to Colliers International, as of the end of June 2013, the average monthly gross rents of prime retail space in the Regional gained a slight 0.1 per cent – from S$33.38 per sq ft in the preceding quarter to S$33.42 per sq Centres ft in 2Q 2013.*Comparatively, the average monthly gross rents of prime retail space in Orchard Road declined by 0.9 per cent – from S$36.75 per sq ft in 1Q 2013 to S$36.42 per sq ft in 2Q 2013.*Here's more from Colliers International:Consequently, the rental premium that prime retail space in Orchard Road commands over similar space in the Regional Centres narrowed further from 10.1 per cent in 1Q 2013 to 9 per cent in 2Q 2013.Mr Calvin Yeo, Deputy Managing Director at Colliers International, says, “The continued narrowing of rental gap in retail space between the Regional Centres and Orchard Road indicated that malls in the Regional Centres are gaining a firmer foothold in the retail property scene; particularly, given the immediate catchment area of the nearby neighbourhoods.*In fact, we see many retailers from the non-luxury and fast-fashion sectors, who have typically been in Orchard Road and the more central areas, expanding into the sub-urban locations – with a view to bringing the accessibility of Orchard Road shopping into the heartlands, as well as developing decentralised commercial centres around the island.

Lower quantum and ample rental potential will drive OCR along with decentralisation in new regional centre.