Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Default Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Starting a new thread on this EC since the e-application is less than a month away - read from another forum that the targeted e-application period is from 7th to 18th August.

Some websites on this EC development:

http://www.sgnew-launches.com/new-pa...-ec.html#text2

http://www.newlaunchesreview.com/sea-horizon-ec/

http://sgdevelopersale.com/sea-horiz...pasir-ris.html

SEA HORIZON EC @ PASIR RIS DR 3/RISE
    Pending Approval For Sale | Seeking Indication Of Interest: +65 9789 8770

Register for E-Application, Showflat Invitation, Updates & Early Bird Discounts!

Sea Horizon EC is the latest Executive Condominium project to hit the Eastern Side of Singapore at Pasir Ris Drive 3. It is situated on an elevated ground and Sea Horizon EC is designed is cascaded looking out to the sea towards Pasir Ris Park and the Straits of Johor, which offers the greenery and future residents get to enjoy a magnificent sea view of up to 60% from its 12 towers of 495 residential units. It offers full condominium facilities which comes with tennis courts, lap pool, security guards etc.

Project Details:
    Developer: Hao Yuan Development Pte Ltd
    Tenure: 99 years
    Type: Proposed Erection of 4 blocks of 10 storeys, 3 blocks of 11 storeys, 2 blocks of 12 storeys and 3 blocks of 13 storeys Executive Condominium
    Site Area: 27,660 sqm / 297,732 sqft (approx)
    Total No. of Units: 495 Residential Units

Type/Size of Units:
    2 Bedroom : TBA
    3 Bedroom : TBA
    4 Bedroom : TBA
    5 Bedroom : TBA
    Penthouses : TBA

Why Sea Horizon?
    * Singapore first Executive Condo which enjoy up to 60% Sea View.
    * Located within 5 minutes walk to E!Hub and Downtown East.
    * Approximately 5-10 minutes walk to Pasir Ris Beach.
    * Short drive or 2 bus stops away from Pasir Ris MRT Station and White Sands Shopping Centre.
    * Very well connected via PIE, TPE, KPE, ECP.
    *Within 1km to 3 Primary schools, namely Loyang Primary, Casuarina Primary and Pasir Ris Primary.
    * Near to Changi Business Park, Expo and IKEA.
    * First-timer $30,000 grant and no resale levy for upgraders.
    * Potential huge capital upside upon privatisation after 10 years.

For more details on Sea Horizon EC, Floor Plans, Site Plan and Latest Updates:
    http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/sea-horizon-ec.html

Developer Appointed Marketing Agent

Default sea horizon pending approval for sale

this is still pending approval for sale thus not alot info is out but from the website can see the targeted timeline.

7 Aug 13 to 18 Aug 13 - E-application Period

4 Sep 13 & 5 Sep 13 - Price Release & Showflat Viewing

http://www.sea-horizon.com

Default Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Hi All,

New updates on the perspectives and Site layout are released by Developer.

Please refer to http://www.sea-horizon-ec.sg under Gallery for more information.

E-Application Period : 7th August - 18th August 2013

Objectivly and base on current released public information,I think it is very good that the developer has keep the unit at 495 with such big plot of land.

The u shape lay out and pushing all building closer to the edge allows a bigger communal area at the centre.....I must say landscape look quite nice on the picture provided. From what I see on actual ground, I think it is attainable but definitely not like what was shown in the artiste impression picture.

The high floor club house,pool and Gym are impressive. It allows all to have a PH view ......a good concept just like RippleBay. I guess it will be very crowded at the beginning

On seaview..... To me nice view are short term wow factor. for mid to long term own stay, back to reality amenities, transportation and school are the keys.
    SH should score well on this.......

The down side will be those outside facing unit, not sure if they will be too close to the road.

nevertheless, the pricing and maintenance fee will be a key factor for SH

I must say, I am rather impress,...... at least for now........

Just my humble opinion
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Objectivly and base on current released public information,I think it is very good that the developer has keep the unit at 495 with such big plot of land.

The u shape lay out and pushing all building closer to the edge allows a bigger communal area at the centre.....I must say landscape look quite nice on the picture provided. From what I see on actual ground, I think it is attainable but definitely not like what was shown in the artiste impression picture.

The high floor club house,pool and Gym are impressive. It allows all to have a PH view ......a good concept just like RippleBay. I guess it will be very crowded at the beginning

On seaview..... To me nice view are short term wow factor. for mid to long term own stay, back to reality amenities, transportation and school are the keys.
    SH should score well on this.......

The down side will be those outside facing unit, not sure if they will be too close to the road.

nevertheless, the pricing and maintenance fee will be a key factor for SH

I must say, I am rather impress,...... at least for now........

Just my humble opinion
    excellent site plan for the stated reasons. except there's a major flaw - all blocks are either direct east or west facing except for 3 blocks. this is in exchange for direct pool views, and rather angled views of the sea on higher floors. architect seems to prioritize views over green buildings. buyers will need to decide if direct pool views and steep angled views of the sea is worth the direct east-west sun.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    excellent site plan for the stated reasons. except there's a major flaw - all blocks are either direct east or west facing except for 3 blocks. this is in exchange for direct pool views, and rather angled views of the sea on higher floors. architect seems to prioritize views over green buildings. buyers will need to decide if direct pool views and steep angled views of the sea is worth the direct east-west sun.

This is a valid observation, yes a lot of East n West facing unit
    What ia a good house?

The siteplan layout is something similar to Cote T' Azur and Skies Miltonia I feel. Both 2 projects are facing Sea and reservoir respectively and I think in this kind of layout, the developer is able to utilise and maximise out of most units to have a seaview facing.

Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NewLaunchEC
    The siteplan layout is something similar to Cote T' Azur and Skies Miltonia I feel. Both 2 projects are facing Sea and reservoir respectively and I think in this kind of layout, the developer is able to utilise and maximise out of most units to have a seaview facing.

Just my humble opinion.

I don't know about Cote T"Azur, but I had visited Skies Miltonia.
    Most SM units are not direct East & West if I remember correctly, but more towards the south.

The reservoir view is fantastic, but amenity is a bit too far away....unless every one in the family drive lor....
    What ia a good house?

Try this website too, this is one of the EC website I like.

http://sgecsales.com/seahorizon/
    What ia a good house?

Good discussions.

Sea view is a good bonus.

However, it would appear from the draft site plan that only the bigger units (above certain levels) could potentially have sea view.

One can see that the smaller units are mainly facing the main roads (and the view would be blocked by Sea Esta or Watercolours EC).

If one take a look at the unit mix, only 42.22% of the units are set aside for 3-bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms).

More than half of the units are 4 bedrooms and above. In particular, a significant proportion is 5 bedroom units.Some agents have posted the psf to be $780 - $800 psf. This would suggests at least S$1 million or much more for a 4-bedroom or bigger unit.

For smaller families, the bigger units may not appeal to you.

Personally, I love the beach. However, when I went to Pasir Ris Park to admire the sea view, I found it not comparable to other beaches.

Check out the Pasir Ris Park and beach to find out for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by propertybuyer073
    Good discussions.

Sea view is a good bonus.

However, it would appear from the draft site plan that only the bigger units (above certain levels) could potentially have sea view.

One can see that the smaller units are mainly facing the main roads (and the view would be blocked by Sea Esta or Watercolours EC).

If one take a look at the unit mix, only 42.22% of the units are set aside for 3-bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms).

More than half of the units are 4 bedrooms and above. In particular, a significant proportion is 5 bedroom units.Some agents have posted the psf to be $780 - $800 psf. This would suggests at least S$1 million or much more for a 4-bedroom or bigger unit.

For smaller families, the bigger units may not appeal to you.

Personally, I love the beach. However, when I went to Pasir Ris Park to admire the sea view, I found it not comparable to other beaches.

Check out the Pasir Ris Park and beach to find out for yourself...
    Sea horizon plot estimated for 580 units initially but end up only 495.
    Hao yuan beat 10 developers to get this land. The initial cost already high.
    In fact some late ec sale at watercolours already well above $700 even $750 Psf. Some good units sold above $800 Psf.

So sea horizon price will be interesting . I see it above $800. Good ones close to 900 Psf.

I think HY had observed the sales of Watercolours.

In WC, the smaller number of 4 room and big unit sold out fast.
    But the bigger number of smaller unit has slower Sales

HY really have to be careful on the pricing......

In Pasir Ris, most upgraders here are used to living in bigger unit HDB, I think there will always be a group of people who do not want to compromise on indoor space.

If the size is not too far away, if the price gap is not too big, people may bite to have an upgrade in lifestyle. But if the price ran away, I think the choice will be just stay put and enjoy the large indoor space in Pasir Ris HDB.

Correct me if I am wrong, bigger units seems to to selling better in othe EC too,
    Not sure how will the latest loan limit measures affect SH
    What ia a good house?

I think HY had observed the sales of Watercolours.

In WC, the smaller number of 4 room and big unit sold out fast.
    But the bigger number of smaller unit has slower Sales

HY really have to be careful on the pricing......

In Pasir Ris, most upgraders here are used to living in bigger unit HDB, I think there will always be a group of people who do not want to compromise on indoor space.

If the size is not too far away, if the price gap is not too big, people may bite to have an upgrade in lifestyle. But if the price ran away, I think the choice will be just stay put and enjoy the large indoor space in Pasir Ris HDB.

Correct me if I am wrong, bigger units seems to to selling better in othe EC too,
    Not sure how will the latest loan limit measures affect SH
    Instead of going bigger purely on the total sq ft, saving on balcony and ac ledge is more appealing, especially for HDB upgraders who used not to have balcony at their HDB flats. Nowadays the size of balcony and ac ledge has become crazier an crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Sea horizon plot estimated for 580 units initially but end up only 495.
    Hao yuan beat 10 developers to get this land. The initial cost already high.
    In fact some late ec sale at watercolours already well above $700 even $750 Psf. Some good units sold above $800 Psf.

So sea horizon price will be interesting . I see it above $800. Good ones close to 900 Psf.
    Agreed. HY has built 495 units compared to 580 units.

However, this has to be seen in perspective.
    This is because more than half are 4 bed-room and 5-bedroom units.We should also consider the size of the units, in addition to the number of units in consideration.

Pricing is one factor.

Another factor is the reputation of the developer - HY.
    Any one can share more on HY other than they are the ones behind Forestville, where they had to stop selling the EC for 6 months before sales resumed in mid this year?

Forestville did not seem to be doing very well compared to its neighbour - Twinfountains.

Has it got to do the loss of trust with HY???

i heard there is gonna be alot of sea views for this Sea Horizon EC .

Hao Yuan mainly focused on projects in the Northern part of Singapore and MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd is the company that is managing all their projects.

Their EC projects include Forestville EC in Woodlands and One Canberra EC in Yishun. Their private condominium projects include Canberra Residences and The Nautical at Sembawang. Both Pte condominium projects were well-received by buyers and are sold out.

In fact, the initial response from buyers for Forestville EC were good. It could be the reason that the pool of interested buyers swing over to buy neighbours Twin Fountains due to the fact that the launch has been held.

http://www.sea-horizon-ec.sg

Picture tells a thousand words! Let take a look at the skyline view of Sea Horizon EC!

North of Sea Horizon EC site located rows of low-rise apartments which enable majority of SH units with direct sea view facing towards the north, north-west and north. The U-shaped design of the development creates good sea breeze channelling from the north within the development. Despite units with north-west facing outwards where west sun is concerned, one should expect less "heat-feel" as it is near sea and parks with natural breeze at most time.

For First-Hand & Regular Updates, do Register Your Interest with me at 9789 8770 or Bookmark Us at Sea Horizon EC!

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    Picture tells a thousand words! Let take a look at the skyline view of Sea Horizon EC!

North of Sea Horizon EC site located rows of low-rise apartments which enable majority of SH units with direct sea view facing towards the north, north-west and north. The U-shaped design of the development creates good sea breeze channelling from the north within the development. Despite units with north-west facing outwards where west sun is concerned, one should expect less "heat-feel" as it is near sea and parks with natural breeze at most time.

For First-Hand & Regular Updates, do Register Your Interest with me at 9789 8770 or Bookmark Us at Sea Horizon EC!
    This is an exciting EC with potential sea view.

However, it is important to highlight that the site to the left of sea horizon ec is reserved for high-rise development. One can verify it at the HDB website under new launches/ executive condo/ sea horizon.

Hence, the greenery is only temporary and will hamper the sea view once the new development is up.

Two, there is a Coasta Sands Resort (Pasir Ris) in between Sea Horizon and the sea. The lease for Coasta Sands Resort (Pasir Ris) is due for renewal in 2014.

Can the developer verify whether the land lease for the Coasta Sands Resort is successfully renewed?

If the lease (for Coasta Sands Resort) is not renewed, there is a possibility that the site will be put up for high-rise development and block the sea view of Sea Horizon?

If I don't remember wrongly, the plots of land north of JLB has low plot ratios, meaning they can't go beyond certain levels (I think 7 storeys at most).

Default site plan

north of jlb only low rise, 5-6 storeys

Sea Horizon HomePage
    Sea Horizon Site Plans

1st look the site plan does look impressive. 2 pools, sky garden and such, given the big plot, spacing does look nice too.

a few small issues i have noted though

1. blocks are pushed to the egde, good side is cross block distance is good, con side is very near to the road; also, the maintenance fee will be interesting, given the big plot, nice ratio on units, and the facilities within...i wonder how much 1 share will costs.....factor this...

2. i am surprised that SH did not sell full frontal view with NS facing like ESTA/Ripple Bay, remember, VISTA view seems to be a hype these days, rather it offers partial pocket view by having blocks in EW orientation angled for pocket view. Perhaps this is why they managed to package a high percentage sea view % as a whole. Is this a smart way? Time will tell. EW facing sun may be good for vitamin D but those whom have stayed in a EW facing unit may also be well aware of the challenges. Also its the lesser of the evils between having full sea view for some, or a little for all. ESTA is 1 project that went for the former. SH is one that went for the latter;

3. if the development next to SH, is indeed a another high rise, then this will be another factor for those blocks nearer to DTE that has an angled view, for sure the view will be blocked and is temporary if there is a high rise there. Given the plat ratio ( I guess its the same), it will be 10-12 storey units if its residential.

4. asestics wise, really looks impressive, very nice. though something tells me it looks a little like seaStrand? Could only be me lah.....

5. walking distance within the project. its literally the entire new pasir link. will be very interesting for those whom want a game of tennis, but staying at the other corner. a good size plat does have its challenges

6. having said all these, i am very sure this will be a very well receive launch and also a price setter for EC in Singapore. In terms of water view play, the closest thus far IMO is Heron Bay....

You will never walk alone.

my guess average minimum $900psf...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    If I don't remember wrongly, the plots of land north of JLB has low plot ratios, meaning they can't go beyond certain levels (I think 7 storeys at most).

plot ratio can be changed anytime when masterplan is revised..
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    my guess average minimum $900psf...
    that will smash the EC record bro..... , also have to seen in totality to WC pricing (EC too), and in some manner, the 3 PC (SE/RB/SS) pricing range.....my bet is 800+, possibly max 850...900 psf for EC really is record shocker.

COW will definite make big MOO MOO noise if that happens

You will never walk alone.

We must recognize that the neighbouring PCs surrounding Sea Horizon such as Ripple Bay (which also has sea view and boasts impressive facilities) are less than $900 psf on average.

A unique selling point of Sea Horizon is the potential sea view.

However, there are some uncertainity on the sea view.

To the west of sea horizon, the site is reserved for high-rise development while the east of sea horizon are the 12-storey condos - Sea Esta and Watercolours EC.

It would appear that the sea views are more for the mid - high floor inward facing units. However, there is a Costa Sands Resort in between Sea Horizon and the sea.

Unless the developer can confirmed that the lease for Costa Sands Resort is successfully renewed come 2014, there is a risk that much of the sea view would be blocked if the lease is not renewed and potentially replaced by some sea-facing apartments.

Potential buyers should be mindful of the potential risks before committing.

In light of the above consideration and ECs typically priced cheaper than surrouding private condos, Sea Horizon should be priced about $750 psf.
    Last edited by propertybuyer073; 23-07-13 at 16:47.

We must recognize that the neighbouring PCs surrounding Sea Horizon such as Ripple Bay (which also has sea view and boasts impressive facilities) are less than $900 psf on average.

To the west of sea horizon, the site is reserved for high-rise development while the east of sea horizon are the 12-storey condos - Sea Esta and Watercolours EC.

It would appear that the sea views are more for the mid - high floor inward facing units. However, there is a Costa Sands Resort in between Sea Horizon and the sea.

Unless the developer can confirmed that the lease for Costa Sands Resort is successfully renewed come 2014, there is a risk that much of the sea view would be blocked if the lease is not renewed and potentially replaced by some sea-facing apartments.

In light of the above consideration and ECs typically priced cheaper than surrouding private condos, Sea Horizon should be priced about $750 psf.
    moral of the story buy GND flr unit...never worry about the view...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    moral of the story buy GND flr unit...never worry about the view...
    Now sure if SH still have grd floor patio unit after the size cap.
    But the garden duplex should be interesting to patio lover like you bro
    What ia a good house?

Now sure if SH still have grd floor patio unit after the size cap.
    But the garden duplex should be interesting to patio lover like you bro
    yup it is but then no way i can buy ec

More than 10% of watercolours units were sold at more than $770 Psf.
    Generally SH plot is better as nearer to DTE and sea views . I think should go above 800 minimally. A few units at WC were sold above 800 Psf. So the few good units at SH will go beyond 900.

overall, SH shall be about $100 more Psf as compared to WC for better location and 2 years late of TOP. Inflation itself quite high u know

Anyway, the higher the better for the big four neighbors but bad for new buyers.