Default THE YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSES:2014

Lion King: 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses

Coming This Fall: October 2013

THE PRELUDE

"And then I saw, in the distant, a silhoutte, the shadow of a horse."

" It was galloping at a very rapid rate towards me."

"And then I saw, at the back of this horse, many horses followed."

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses."

"And then I saw, the first horse fell, followed by all the crazy horses behind."

"2014: YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSES"

The King, The Lion. The Illuminated.
    Last edited by 狮子王; 26-07-13 at 06:36. Reason: LEO CHENG
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    Lion King: 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses

THE PRELUDE

"And then I saw, the first horse fell, followed by all the crazy horses behind."

"2014: YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSES"

The King, The Lion. The Illuminated.
    LOoking forward to yr 2014 Celestial Prediction.... ! Or may it early release ?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

[QUOTE=狮子王]Lion King: 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses

THE PRELUDE

2014 in Cantonese doesn't sound auspicious at all. in fact, it is diametrically opposite to 2013.

I am hoping the authorities do not rein in too hard on the property market or else you can imagine the pandemonium of hundreds of falling crazy horses.
    That why they are now slowing the speed of the galloping horses.

Quote Originally Posted by 3centsworth
    2014 in Cantonese doesn't sound auspicious at all. in fact, it is diametrically opposite to 2013.

I am hoping the authorities do not rein in too hard on the property market or else you can imagine the pandemonium of hundreds of falling crazy horses.
    That why they are now slowing the speed of the galloping horses.
    Now this is what I called a genius brother who can understand truly the beauty of it all.

But alas, so many in this forum dislike me, and my lover in this forum already turn his back on me....I am so so heart broken liao.

In fact, many see recent market reaction of interest rate increase as knee jerk reaction.

I see it differently, I think Ben is testing the market.

See how solid MY THIRD EYE is ? Can read his mind just by watching him on TV.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    Now this is what I called a genius brother who can understand truly the beauty of it all.

But alas, so many in this forum dislike me, and my lover in this forum already turn his back on me....I am so so heart broken liao.

In fact, many see recent market reaction of interest rate increase as knee jerk reaction.

I see it differently, I think Ben is testing the market.

See how solid MY THIRD EYE is ? Can read his mind just by watching him on TV.
    The financial markets have , by and large, rebounded from their lows in 2008 and in fact, are now at unprecedented levels due to the ample liquidity from QE and extremely low interest rates.

Ben will be stepping down next year. Like all previous Fed Chairmen, this will signal a shift of stance. It will not be unexpected that come 2014 , the QE will come to an end and monies will start to flow back from Asia to US to chase for higher yield. What will happen then?

The authorities are well aware that low interest rates will not stay forever. But they are still seeing the herd of crazy horses charging ahead unaware of the Clift at the front. So, they are blowing the sand to the horses to slow their galloping speed. In the words of the wise man, they are putting sand in the wheels to slow it down.

Talking

The financial markets have , by and large, rebounded from their lows in 2008 and in fact, are now at unprecedented levels due to the ample liquidity from QE and extremely low interest rates.

Ben will be stepping down next year. Like all previous Fed Chairmen, this will signal a shift of stance. It will not be unexpected that come 2014 , the QE will come to an end and monies will start to flow back from Asia to US to chase for higher yield. What will happen then?

The authorities are well aware that low interest rates will not stay forever. But they are still seeing the herd of crazy horses charging ahead unaware of the Clift at the front. So, they are blowing the sand to the horses to slow their galloping speed. In the words of the wise man, they are putting sand in the wheels to slow it down.
    Sand only can slow down cart but not horse, not to mention these horses are crazy ones.

Keep to one's own strategy in investment and be faithful to your approach and don't be greed and over leverage to the dot and got killed in the end and then kpkb blame govt.

That is correct, good brother. That is why I said some GUNIANGS here simply do not understand the capital flow impact and want to be hero.

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Sand only can slow down cart but not horse, not to mention these horses are crazy ones.

Keep to one's own strategy in investment and be faithful to your approach and don't be greed and over leverage to the dot and got killed in the end and then kpkb blame govt.
    That is correct too, good brother. You have a kind heart and is not selfish like the GUNIANGS.