Thread: Last year when CM5 came out:

Default Last year when CM5 came out:

I already pleaded with the Developers in this forum not to give discounts. And to stand steadfast on their pricing. BUT what did they do ?

Now after CM7 there are some developers giving up to 10%+7% =17% discount for new units.

What do you think will be the impact on resale market next quarter, especially after the recent banking guidelines?

Don't tell me I am trying to create fear hor... GO OUT THERE, VISIT THE SHOWROOMS AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES, GUNIANGS!

Good Luck.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Now I come out here and discourage all the newbie entrants who are thinking of overborrowing, or circumvent around the new guidelines..and ask the OLD BIRD owners to join in my calling BUT

In turn the GUNIANGS NUT CASE property owners come out here and attack me.

..SIGH....YO....

Watch this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrq4kZZjzo
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    I already pleaded with the Developers in this forum not to give discounts. And to stand steadfast on their pricing. BUT what did they do ?

Now after CM7 there are some developers giving up to 10%+7% =17% discount for new units.

What do you think will be the impact on resale market next quarter, especially after the recent banking guidelines?

Don't tell me I am trying to create fear hor... GO OUT THERE, VISIT THE SHOWROOMS AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES, GUNIANGS!

Good Luck.
    Could you tell me which projects giving 17% discount ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    Could you tell me which projects giving 17% discount ?
    After raising the price 20%?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Developers are not really giving absd discounts for one very simple reason, they are selling the units at the same price to everyone whether the person needs pays absd or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Developers are not really giving absd discounts for one very simple reason, they are selling the units at the same price to everyone whether the person needs pays absd or not.
    I went to a development and knew the price before cm7, after cm7, that developer advertised that absd is absorb i actual fact they raised price and and the 7% discount for buyers. Damn!

This is expected. they are running a cut throat business not a charity.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

I went to a development and knew the price before cm7, after cm7, that developer advertised that absd is absorb i actual fact they raised price and and the 7% discount for buyers. Damn!
    it's for those prospective buyers who didn't know the price before the discount. maybe can ask whether you can get 14% discount since the price was marked up.

Just ask them if they are actually helping buyers affected by absd, why are those not affected by absd also paying the same px as u? Those not affected by absd should pay higher than those affected, shouldnt they?