Thread: Free early mrt trip start net effect

Default Free early mrt trip start net effect

With the recent put in place measure of free mrt rides for early starts, all the auxiliary and support services such as f&b and delivery, buses, taxis etc are all cluster fxxking at early hours too. Especially near town centres one of which i live close to. I have been consistently awaken at 530 to 545ish the past one to two months. As many buses as 4 to 5 stop downstairs being the first few batches. The noise is simply amazing considering i never had been a light sleeper even sleeping thru thunderstorms. So do think carefully if you decide to buy projects near dense estate centres.

The above doesnt apply if you sleep in sound proof aircon environment.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Not to mention the increased fees at ERP gantries. The traffic is amazingly heavier at wee morning like before 6.30am. So we now wake up earlier than before. So productive. Ok going for a jog now.

Oh wait... I see how we have become trained animals like cattle guided by barking farm dogs. Wow
    Last edited by ecimbew; 07-08-13 at 06:43.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

there are such inventions like ear plugs.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    there are such inventions like ear plugs.
    Dont like to stick anything in any of my orifices while sleeping leh

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Not to mention the increased fees at ERP gantries. The traffic is amazingly heavier at wee morning like before 6.30am. So we now wake up earlier than before. So productive. Ok going for a jog now.

Oh wait... I see how we have become trained animals like cattle guided by barking farm dogs. Wow
    Ya rise and shine early bird catches the worms... But this one rise earlier than the shine lor.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    With the recent put in place measure of free mrt rides for early starts, all the auxiliary and support services such as f&b and delivery, buses, taxis etc are all cluster fxxking at early hours too. Especially near town centres one of which i live close to. I have been consistently awaken at 530 to 545ish the past one to two months. As many buses as 4 to 5 stop downstairs being the first few batches. The noise is simply amazing considering i never had been a light sleeper even sleeping thru thunderstorms. So do think carefully if you decide to buy projects near dense estate centres.

The above doesnt apply if you sleep in sound proof aircon environment.
    jialat, I foresee having the same prob as u in the future as my unit is facing a busy main road n Im a light sleeper

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    jialat, I foresee having the same prob as u in the future as my unit is facing a busy main road n Im a light sleeper
    Start your day earlier? I bo pian sleep early 10pm these days...
    I wanna do my sun salutations upon waking but the sun not out yet wo knn...

Use melatonin or sleeping pills.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Start your day earlier? I bo pian sleep early 10pm these days...
    I wanna do my sun salutations upon waking but the sun not out yet wo knn...

Im still a baby sleep early oso nid to wake up late one

I suppose sleeping in an air-con room helps? cos currently Im staying on mid floor facing side road. I noticed tat the moment I off the aircon somewhere in the early hours, I am easily awaken by occasion vehicles moving.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Use sleeping pills.
    isn't the purpose of sleeping pills to induce sleep iso prolonging sleep?
    he has problem waking up too early due to disturbances, not problem falling asleep leh! hahaha