Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Floridian (D21, FH, Orchard Parade (Far East) / Wing Tai JV)

Arrow New record for this development- both in psf and quantum

$4.1 million for a 2200 sqrft unit. = $1846 psf

971 Bukit Timah Road #10-22
    Freehold $1,846 2239 $4133k 15-Jul-10

977 Bukit Timah Road #04-32 Freehold $1,839 2357 $4334k 2-Sep-10

967 Bukit Timah Road #0X-12
    Freehold
    $1902psf
    $3480k
    06 Jan 11
    Really amazing price for Floridian !!! The landscaping is nice and the showflat (moved into the actual unit) is impressive, probably why people are willing to pay the high price for this condo.

Quote Originally Posted by sltc
    967 Bukit Timah Road #0X-12
    Freehold
    $1902psf
    $3480k
    06 Jan 11
    Really amazing price for Floridian !!! The landscaping is nice and the showflat (moved into the actual unit) is impressive, probably why people are willing to pay the high price for this condo.
    Wonder such pricing would bring up the pricing for near by projects?
    The secondary market should be transacting in excess of $1,400psf?

Quote Originally Posted by ymgsterling
    Wonder such pricing would bring up the pricing for near by projects?
    The secondary market should be transacting in excess of $1,400psf?
    I think prices will stay status quo until the bukit timah MRT line is up and running by 2015. If there is a correction, it will be good time to pick up property there before the MRT is ready. Also wonder what's the plan for the old turf club......quite big piece of land....anyone has any insight ?

I think prices will stay status quo until the bukit timah MRT line is up and running by 2015. If there is a correction, it will be good time to pick up property there before the MRT is ready. Also wonder what's the plan for the old turf club......quite big piece of land....anyone has any insight ?
    It's zoned for residential use but I understand there are calls for part of the land to be used for sports.

Quote Originally Posted by laidback
    It's zoned for residential use but I understand there are calls for part of the land to be used for sports.
    Yes, URA master plan 2008 only say residential subject to detail planning..., URA master plan get review every 5 years, mean next review, update is only in 2013...., very big piece, can be a new commercial cum residential hub..., throw in some sports venue also can...massive plot

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Yes, URA master plan 2008 only say residential subject to detail planning..., URA master plan get review every 5 years, mean next review, update is only in 2013...., very big piece, can be a new commercial cum residential hub..., throw in some sports venue also can...massive plot
    If it's really a commercial cum residential or mini sports hub, with the upcoming MRT line plus existing good schools, I think bukit timah has very good upside potential in the near future. Also heard rumour that there will be a new shopping mall coming up above the Beauty World MRT station in future......

If it's really a commercial cum residential or mini sports hub, with the upcoming MRT line plus existing good schools, I think bukit timah has very good upside potential in the near future. Also heard rumour that there will be a new shopping mall coming up above the Beauty World MRT station in future......
    Not surprising about shopping mall above MRT station, seem to be part of government planning to incorporate commerical next to or near MRT station, make economic sense...

Default last transacted price 1.950 psf

Price Area Psf
    3,571,400 1,830 1,952 11-May

it's #10-12 highest floor. #09-12 is at $1895 psf. FEO's strategy is good. sell slowly. someone somehow will bite.

Quote Originally Posted by satomilton
    Price Area Psf
    3,571,400 1,830 1,952 11-May
    A bit high to pay so much for D21

Default OMG: Last transacted price $ 3.2 mil for a 1658 sqrft = 1,913 psf

Even considering some voucher discount (maybe 5%?) after top..1.900 psf is rather impressive

FLORIDIAN BUKIT TIMAH ROAD Condominium 1 3,170,300 1,658 Strata 1,913 Jun-11

Even considering some voucher discount (maybe 5%?) after top..1.900 psf is rather impressive

Just wonder how FEO managed to sell at such price?

Yup, They have strong marketing. But those who know wouldn't buy from them. Always overpriced and not good long lasting quality.

Quote Originally Posted by bricksnmortar
    Always overpriced and not good long lasting quality.
    I totally disagree

Some feo projects can buy but only during very first day of preview and their recent TOP projects exceed my expectations

Feo got the best n efficient layout generally too! No oversized balcony n ac ledge

Can anyone do a comparison between Floridian and Cascadia? I have only seen actual unit at Cascadia but not showflat for Floridian.

When is Floridian's TOP?

I am thinking of getting a 2 br unit. Appreciate your inputs.

Wow!! at $1913psf for big unit.. is the kind of psf of D10 (eg. Cyan) & D11 (eg. Newton Suites, Newton One)..

They can always play musical chair.... Can therefore sell their left over units.

Anyone took photos of the showflats? I saw the fittings and fixtures in other Far East projects and found the quality quite good. I always thought FEO projects only have MSCP and lousy materials.

Anyone here bought Floridian? Share your inputs ok?

Default Top by end 2011

was told by far east org mkt guy.

Makes sense as show flat already closed at the location.

Showflat still open for viewing at least when I went there last week. I find it quite nice.

Floridian showflat at Floridian is closed. It is now located at Cyan's showflat location.

Just visited Floridian showflat yesterday. They have a 4 bedroom showflat on site. 60% lanscaping & 40% residential. Beautiful landscaping with 7 pools. Nice ! This project is ~90% sold ! The remaining units are premium units with 4 and 4+1 room. FEO selling at ~$1800psf !!! I think they're selling these units to foreigners. Met a group of investors from China at the lift lobby. Gym is a little bit small but the club house is very well equipped. Very good for hosting guests.Worth visiting the showflat to take a look. I think TOP should be ~1Q12.

This place seems to be selling for a long while. FEO is really good.
    Just visited Floridian showflat yesterday. They have a 4 bedroom showflat on site. 60% lanscaping & 40% residential. Beautiful landscaping with 7 pools. Nice ! This project is ~90% sold ! The remaining units are premium units with 4 and 4+1 room. FEO selling at ~$1800psf !!! I think they're selling these units to foreigners. Met a group of investors from China at the lift lobby. Gym is a little bit small but the club house is very well equipped. Very good for hosting guests.Worth visiting the showflat to take a look. I think TOP should be ~1Q12.

For that price, most Singaporeans would rather buy landed.

I visited a unit onsite before they closed it.
    There is indoor dining rooms with kitchen on ground floor you can book to entertain guests too. Jogging track is a good idea too. I agree that it's very nice. I can see why FEO can sell at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Anyone took photos of the showflats? I saw the fittings and fixtures in other Far East projects and found the quality quite good. I always thought FEO projects only have MSCP and lousy materials.

Anyone here bought Floridian? Share your inputs ok?
    Ikea quality wardrobe for common bedrooms. Glass wardrobes in master bedroom are not tempered glass - will shatter if broken. Marble flooring at Jardin actual unit was cracked.

Default $4.4 million transacted 1870 Psf for large 5 brm unit 2,357 sqr ft

FLORIDIAN* BUKIT TIMAH ROAD Condominium 1 4,410,000 2,357 Strata 1,871 Aug-11

Lightbulb Unit #s

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I totally disagree

Some feo projects can buy but only during very first day of preview and their recent TOP projects exceed my expectations

Feo got the best n efficient layout generally too! No oversized balcony n ac ledge
    Hi devilplate,

Wonder if you know way to see unit # of last transactions. In past was able to use street sine but know only subscribers can have access to it.

Ask this because you seem to be very experienced in this industry.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    For that price, most Singaporeans would rather buy landed.

I visited a unit onsite before they closed it.
    There is indoor dining rooms with kitchen on ground floor you can book to entertain guests too. Jogging track is a good idea too. I agree that it's very nice. I can see why FEO can sell at that price.

Ikea quality wardrobe for common bedrooms. Glass wardrobes in master bedroom are not tempered glass - will shatter if broken. Marble flooring at Jardin actual unit was cracked.
    60% landscaping, i suspect maintenance fee could be as high as $500 a mth or more. But then to owner of Flordian is a small change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    60% landscaping, i suspect maintenance fee could be as high as $500 a mth or more. But then to owner of Flordian is a small change.
    $300 for small units, $500~600 for larger units.