Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Enjoy it while it lasts... until Riverbay right smack in front of it block it totally. Then it really will be completely surrounded by Callista, Beacon Hts, Riverbay...
    that's very true...dats why i gotten a unit that's at the corner which will not be blocked : )

Notice the vetro pool is so different from the one in its brochure,
    and the width of the actual pool is almost half of what we see in the brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownz
    Notice the vetro pool is so different from the one in its brochure,
    and the width of the actual pool is almost half of what we see in the brochure.
    Well they can argue that it's only 'artist impression' and those people images used in the impression are that of midgets... thats why usually nothing 'standard size' appears in those graphics for 'comparison' eg. newspapers. Even if so, actually they can say oh it's the Today paper smaller one...

Well they can argue that it's only 'artist impression' and those people images used in the impression are that of midgets... thats why usually nothing 'standard size' appears in those graphics for 'comparison' eg. newspapers. Even if so, actually they can say oh it's the Today paper smaller one...
    Wonder anyone tried swimming inside.
    One of the smallest pool i've seen.

Talking

Wonder anyone tried swimming inside.
    One of the smallest pool i've seen.
    This is still ok. Have you seen R66? Or Studios @ Marne?

The length is still okay , but its too narrow.

This is still ok. Have you seen R66? Or Studios @ Marne?
    U mean this ? Gosh its like half the size of vetro's pool, more like a koi pond

Vetro pool is ok considered that they created a small narrow paveway just next to the glass panel for open view of the city from 18 story. Friends like to sit by the pool's paveway over BBQ session and is really windy and relaxing in the evening.

I saw Marne pool pathetic like size of jaccuzi. Well initially there wad nit supposed to have a pool at marne during soft launch. Due to poor sales they redesign and mgd to squeeze in a pool on second launch. Haha

Hi Jezz , i suppose u own a unit at vetro ? Heard that they have the basement mechanical parking system ? or something like that .
    How does it work ? need to alight from your car , and then the ''lift'' will bring your car down to basement?

yeah...wat happened is that you reverse parking into the single entrance of the mechanized parking lot, get out of the car and exit from another door. the car get slotted beneath the basement. apparently if u seen the size of vetro, it is that small but can u imagine it has total of 32 parking slots way underneath the basement. i was told that they digged 4 storeys beneath the tower. 1 unit per slot.

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw

Hi Jezz , i suppose u own a unit at vetro ? Heard that they have the basement mechanical parking system ? or something like that .
    How does it work ? need to alight from your car , and then the ''lift'' will bring your car down to basement?

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    yeah...wat happened is that you reverse parking into the single entrance of the mechanized parking lot, get out of the car and exit from another door. the car get slotted beneath the basement. apparently if u seen the size of vetro, it is that small but can u imagine it has total of 32 parking slots way underneath the basement. i was told that they digged 4 storeys beneath the tower. 1 unit per slot.

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw
    Hows rental at vetro?

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw
    Oh cool ! so when u retrieve your car , just scan your access card to the system , then they will bring up your vehicle ?

Yup yup , mine is at bh.
    Do u intend to move in to vetro ? or rent?

How u find that area? For me i think that its quite good and peaceful for own stay in a private housing estate. But im still waiting for the few plots of land that are yet to launch in st michael , one is beside st michael regency if im not wrong and one is infront of vetro .

Anyone saw the other proj in progress of building besides airstream by the canal, any impression what's that?

Yeah upon inserting the key it will deliver the car on the door step.

I rented out. Frankly speaking for family you wouldn't want to put up st Michael as not near amenties. The reason why I bgt vetro is bcos u hardly get so exclusive dev in sin besides paying for private lift at peak prices. In vetro u only shared with 1 neighbor.

Vetro sharp corner unit will not b blocked by opposite dev, lucky siah. My view is the cte view leading to city. I will bf able to view bh pool view as your tower is built side by side to pool and so no blockage to us.

The only downside is bcos of the 270 degree view, and all glass panel we get really alot of sunlight and afternoon sun. But the ironical thg is I like full glass panel. U shld understand wat I meant because u dun find a 1 bedded unit having 270 deg probably at most 180 deg. Most offered 90 deg. I got windows from living rm to bedroom till kitchen.

I believe there's alot of opp for exclusive dev esp to couples with no kids who want alot of privacy and not willing to pay peak price for private lift.

Wat unit u own in bh?
    Oh cool ! so when u retrieve your car , just scan your access card to the system , then they will bring up your vehicle ?

Yup yup , mine is at bh.
    Do u intend to move in to vetro ? or rent?

How u find that area? For me i think that its quite good and peaceful for own stay in a private housing estate. But im still waiting for the few plots of land that are yet to launch in st michael , one is beside st michael regency if im not wrong and one is infront of vetro .

wats the rental?

brochure draw the pool so nicely without pillars....but i saw actual foto on pptyguru with lots of pillars in front of the pool...

stk 1 quite jialat....odd shaped.....goto mount bed on the baywindows...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...for-sale-vetro

2bedder rented out at 2.6k....so 1bedder prolly 2.1k

furnishing looks decent

wow, look like smaller than my neighbour's lap pool...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    wow, look like smaller than my neighbour's lap pool...
    can call it plunge pool

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    can call it plunge pool
    if unit got no water, can go there for an FOC dip/bath..., soap at home, go there for a wash...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    if unit got no water, can go there for an FOC dip/bath..., soap at home, go there for a wash...
    Good if not planning to buy washer...

When I got my new place, while waiting for washing machine to arrive I was washing clothes in my sunken bath in the toilet. See - they are useful for such things... :P

1 bedder from 2.4 to 2.7k rental. All 1bedders mostly rented out first before the 2 bedders

brochure draw the pool so nicely without pillars....but i saw actual foto on pptyguru with lots of pillars in front of the pool...

furnishing looks decent

furnishing looks decent
    Thats exactly why i was surprised that it came out to be VERY different from the brochure. Many pillars sticking out , but in brochure it showed the side of the pool all with glass panels instead of pillars.

Kitchen furnishing is nice though , all white

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw
    Dont mean to be party poop but just pray the area dont flood...

Two minds about such parking system. Imagine the irony - 5 mins drive to Orchard (but 10 mins wait for the car in and out of the car lift everyday, more if you go out multiple times)...

Fortunately it has not been that case. Yeah, provened for past 5 months since TOP. Heavy rains...

Perhaps waiting for Tsunami to come...by that time i think i won't want to recover my car, just go to 18/F of Vetro. If that doesnt work, might skip to Brownz and ask for access to BH )

Two minds about such parking system. Imagine the irony - 5 mins drive to Orchard (but 10 mins wait for the car in and out of the car lift everyday, more if you go out multiple times)...

Hi brownz

Well the pillar is not in middle of pool, it is to support the top layer more for appearance. So it din obstruct swimmers  Vetro and aristo same dev and architecture so they have almost same design

Other than this dev gave good finishing. Din bother much of sharpy floorplan as it gives a very edgy look.

I'm someone who dun go for regular and boring sq look. Bit of irregular works for me just dun give me unusable big bal will do.

I am most happy with my kitchen cos we have full windows and thus any heavy cooking works fine. I have another fren staying in a 550sqft apt and is cramp and dark due to limited light

Thats exactly why i was surprised that it came out to be VERY different from the brochure. Many pillars sticking out , but in brochure it showed the side of the pool all with glass panels instead of pillars.

Kitchen furnishing is nice though , all white

Record psf again led by MM

MM king, this one u also touched?

2013-03-25 #XX-XX 474sqft 1,358psf 2007-09-27 961psf 188,178 2,006 6.5
    Ride at your own risk !!!