Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ns12 mrt tender awarded !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz View Post
    i pass by this path every week (after shopping trip at sembawang shp cntr). always wonder why this path is here, and has been here for many many years. i dare say this is before the construction of the landed houses (those houses have been here since 1980s or earlier), which means that it wasn't meant to be the path to the MRT in the first place.

but not denying that it is now convenient to make it so.

Erm.. Bro.. U mean there is already a path that cross the forest ah? Okok later go see see haha

Been a vivid reader of this forum and many pointers brought up were over time do materialize some what.

However this NS 12 thing is really a black pot.... It's end of year, still not a breathe of hint from official source, from transport master plan to land master plan and also the population white paper , etc etc...the only mentioning is the study or consideration for NS12 from official source ..... The rest all speculations......

Hope there will be some announcement soon, be it go ahead or scrap....wait is always the most sickening part.....no sound no pic is worst than spoilt, as at least know spoilt can go get new tv, hunt for sale...no sound no pic but seems like not spoilt is worse......

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fteocs View Post
    Been a vivid reader of this forum and many pointers brought up were over time do materialize some what.

However this NS 12 thing is really a black pot.... It's end of year, still not a breathe of hint from official source, from transport master plan to land master plan and also the population white paper , etc etc...the only mentioning is the study or consideration for NS12 from official source ..... The rest all speculations......

Hope there will be some announcement soon, be it go ahead or scrap....wait is always the most sickening part.....no sound no pic is worst than spoilt, as at least know spoilt can go get new tv, hunt for sale...no sound no pic but seems like not spoilt is worse......
    Buangkok MRT was opened after people planted White Elephant signs. Will people plant No Elephant signs near NS12 this time?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by solsys View Post
    Buangkok MRT was opened after people planted White Elephant signs. Will people plant No Elephant signs near NS12 this time?

ai lai liao. Saw some machinery at the site.

hope so lah, many people wait till eye long long liao

now still havent announce , till it ready still have to wait few years lah . not so soon . look at the west side Dover mrt take how long for them to complete .

maybe for the road building to connect the 2 Canberra Drives?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    maybe for the road building to connect the 2 Canberra Drives?
    The machinery are just right beside the track and i know what are those for and at what stage it will be used.

New Btos opposite had completed this process last year.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888 View Post
    The machinery are just right beside the track and i know what are those for and at what stage it will be used.

haha i saw those machines too... wondering when it starts

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127 View Post
    The machines maybe is for the new piece of land which has been trender . Maybe they are going to clearing all the trees and land for the new Ec next the mrt track .

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    The machines maybe is for the new piece of land which has been trender . Maybe they are going to clearing all the trees and land for the new Ec next the mrt track .

Noleh.. It's not the EC site. It's the mrt site just beside the track beside the longkang.. It's obvious..

Noleh.. It's not the EC site. It's the mrt site just beside the track beside the longkang.. It's obvious..
    Which long kang the one near Yishun sapphire condo ?

Sorry bro....what are those machinery for and what stage u referring to. Please lighten up my dim brain. Thank you sir.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    Which long kang the one near Yishun sapphire condo ?
    Yeap!! Precisely at the location of Canberra mrt station

Dis is great....finally

Very soon. Idle machine very costly.

Quote Originally Posted by tkloongsg View Post
    Sorry bro....what are those machinery for and what stage u referring to. Please lighten up my dim brain. Thank you sir.
    No prob.

It is installing underground pipes, conduits and cables. This is done before the foundation works of the site.

Announcement should be very soon. This month !!! Maybe tomorrow.

No prob.

It is installing underground pipes, conduits and cables. This is done before the foundation works of the site.

Announcement should be very soon. This month !!! Maybe tomorrow.

wah sure boy so soon ah hahhaa

maybe announce in coming election...as usual plan !

alamak, hope NS 12 MRT Station won won chiak bee hoon, soon soon kia chun . Huat R
    Mai long Piak will do.

Hello Bro 888, mix development opp NS12mrt when open for tender? any news?

power grip have been doing the underground cable near the traffic junctions since last month. These could be the machines that they used.

power grip have been doing the underground cable near the traffic junctions since last month. These could be the machines that they used.
    Very unlikely. The job had been completed, the machine will be removed quite immediately. Secondly, they wldnt leave it at 50m away from the road and 2m of ground elevation.

Very unlikely. The job had been completed, the machine will be removed quite immediately. Secondly, they wldnt leave it at 50m away from the road and 2m of ground elevation.
    Steady pun pi pi, N12 Ai Lai Liao ?

The reason why i initially guess these are for the new road to link 2 Canberra Drives are:
    1. There are some works near CR is currently under-way (although i don't what they are doing, no construction board setup).

2. The new EC land sale from HDB (which was sold to CDL) requires the developer to do a signalized junctions at Canberra Drive and Canberra lane within first 1 or 2 years. So, building new road is confirmed.

of course, i do hope these machines are for NS12.

The reason why i initially guess these are for the new road to link 2 Canberra Drives are:
    1. There are some works near CR is currently under-way (although i don't what they are doing, no construction board setup).

2. The new EC land sale from HDB (which was sold to CDL) requires the developer to do a signalized junctions at Canberra Drive and Canberra lane within first 1 or 2 years. So, building new road is confirmed.

of course, i do hope these machines are for NS12.
    Pertaining to the ec site, there are many ground works need to be done. Not so fast. Earliest site action in June.

Construction of Yishun temporary bus interchange will start late this month or next but not after May. Completion in Nov or Dec.

Building works for latest Mar Btos will start in July/Aug. Take note of the location which is now empty.

沉默,没有希望的感觉。 NS12,多久你可以给义顺人带来希望?

Talking

已经有lobang了。看到机器在那里钻洞, 哈哈哈!发发发

no news? bian chia lar.