Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ns12 mrt tender awarded !!!

Won't come until GE

anyone know the exact location...

Quote Originally Posted by N12MRT View Post
    anyone know the exact location...
    Should be about 5 to 6 min walk from New Condo Eight courtyard nearest side gate i.e. beside Yishun Sapphire and near to ABC waterway and traffic light.

有听到声,没看到影...

Tender to Design Development And Construction Of The Proposed Infrastructure Works At Jalan Sendudok/Canberra Link Area has just closed and will be awarded in August. Site clearance will begin roughly in Nov/Dec.

Site ready for mrt civil works 1Q15
    Site ready for gls 2Q (unlikely) but most probably 3Q15 due to the construction of Canberra drive.

Soon, very soon. They will announce, together with the neighbourhd ctr / shopping mall opposite.

Tender process did show some urgency. Same goes to the ec plot. As i expected, reserve plot in April becomes confirmed plot in Aug.

but where is this place? can you indicate the exact the patch of land for NS12 and future shopping mall?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888 View Post
    Tender to Design Development And Construction Of The Proposed Infrastructure Works At Jalan Sendudok/Canberra Link Area has just closed and will be awarded in August. Site clearance will begin roughly in Nov/Dec.

Site ready for gls 2Q (unlikely) but most probably 3Q15 due to the construction of Canberra drive.

Soon, very soon. They will announce, together with the neighbourhd ctr / shopping mall opposite.

Tender process did show some urgency. Same goes to the ec plot. As i expected, reserve plot in April becomes confirmed plot in Aug.

If you look at the Master plan, the mall for upcoming Sembawang is highlighted in light blue colour, means it will be a mall managed by HDB, so it will actually be a shopping plaza/mart.
    Those shopping centre managed by private entities, are highlighted in dark blue colour in
    the URA master plan.
    Look at the Masterplan, and compare of all surrounding shopping centres and HDB
    managed plaza, you will know what I mean.

in Masterplan:
    light Blue : Mixed development
    Dark Blue : Pure commercial

There is no indication of whether it is a HDB or private manage mall.

However, in Canberra area, almost all the lands are managed by HDB.

Finally.

The details, i est. will be before the release of ec plot land sales in Aug. They have to document it.

location, confirmed right after the canal.

1. Refer to MP
    2. Straight mrt track
    3. New development
    4. Machines

you very chun,
    confirm the location after the Canal? mean very near to Yishun Sapphire?

Quote Originally Posted by Nman View Post
    you very chun,
    confirm the location after the Canal? mean very near to Yishun Sapphire?
    Confirmed. Double confirmed.

Those machines that laid cables...construction cones with LTA logo.

Masterplan mixed development opp + 2 green stripes at the track side.

Confirmed. Double confirmed.

Those machines that laid cables...construction cones with LTA logo.

Masterplan mixed development opp + 2 green stripes at the track side.
    Wow, ho say liao, may be not so soon, they build together with mixed development?

Quote Originally Posted by Nman View Post
    Wow, ho say liao, may be not so soon, they build together with mixed development?
    Different lah.

Mixed dev by HDB - last year said within 5 years.

Dover mrt took 22 mths to complete. This one i think abt 18mths. So i est will be completed within last Q16 to 3rd Q17. I have to consider how fast URA awards the tender to clear the forest, mrt civil works tender process, actual ground works etc. Lets see

Different lah.

Mixed dev by HDB - last year said within 5 years.

Dover mrt took 22 mths to complete. This one i think abt 18mths. So i est will be completed within last Q16 to 3rd Q17. I have to consider how fast URA awards the tender to clear the forest, mrt civil works tender process, actual ground works etc. Lets see
    wait and see, i believed you, you quite accurate. hope before 2017 can get ready is our bonus point.

Finally.

The details, i est. will be before the release of ec plot land sales in Aug. They have to document it.
    Bingo. Time of announcement on the details.

Even though they said 2019 completion, but that is just est. Reference to Dover stn only took 22 mths.

My guess works quite zhun.

Thumbs up

if complete in 2017.you're la gi shun and LTA

if complete in 2017.you're la gi shun and LTA
    This one no diggin / Tunneling works. Dun need to take that long. How can this be possibly the the same as TSL timeframe? If takes 4 years starting from 2015 to build this little stn, then the construction cost will be very high. Trust me. Just in time for 1st or 2nd batch canberra bto residents.

Like i posted on the other thread abt yishun hub (HDB 2020 & Frasers 2018).

Mr. Shan said construction works will begin in 1Q15.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page

Mr. Shan said construction works will begin in 1Q15.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page
    2019 too long lah, 48month to go, North Point city complete before NS12.

Bingo. Tender has been awarded on 1st day of Aug. Site clearance can be as early as next month.

still no sign of site clearance.Will it happen in Dec ? ��

still no sign of site clearance.Will it happen in Dec ? ��
    Should start in Dec and not later, otherwise there will be a delay in handing over to LTA.

Site clearance and earthworks - Dec to Mar/Apr
    Construction of mrt station mid2015

If you have noticed, road widening at 1Canberra has already started (Tender condition for developer). 2 of the blocks only reached 8/9 storey and few months before hitting the top (Not TOP). Most of the time, road infrastructure works tied to the development will only carried out at the last stage (less ITHs).

Should start in Dec and not later, otherwise there will be a delay in handing over to LTA.

Site clearance and earthworks - Dec to Mar/Apr
    Construction of mrt station mid2015

If you have noticed, road widening at 1Canberra has already started (Tender condition for developer). 2 of the blocks only reached 8/9 storey and few months before hitting the top (Not TOP). Most of the time, road infrastructure works tied to the development will only carried out at the last stage (less ITHs).
    Feb already. Still now sign of site clearance but the tender for construction works for Canberra Stn has just closed today with 4 tenderers.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/tend...20Schedule.pdf

There is also a tender for accredited checker for building works for the mixed development opp Canberra Stn. Probably HDB will launch it in May.

Tender ref HDB000/15DPQ08

how does the confirmation of Canberra Station affect CR in term of price??

Quote Originally Posted by nikekill View Post
    how does the confirmation of Canberra Station affect CR in term of price??
    Up?

ulu price to non ulu price.

demand up, rental up ---> ppty price up but also need to consider many other factors. Those super ulu one will gain the most.

Feb already. Still now sign of site clearance but the tender for construction works for Canberra Stn has just closed today with 4 tenderers.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/tend...20Schedule.pdf

There is also a tender for accredited checker for building works for the mixed development opp Canberra Stn. Probably HDB will launch it in May.

Tender ref HDB000/15DPQ08
    Got it right again. Will be hot. Those taking mrt to work in the rush hour should have no worries of not able to board becoz it is a stop before the "bloated" Yishun stop. This one compared to new Yishun bto can potentially save up to a hour (to & fro) a day.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eamp.../Sembawang.pdf