Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Skywoods @ Dairy Farm

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix View Post
    Time will heal your pain.
    Haha. Nice one!

Seems like more people will need to start healing with the revised prices for sky habitat etc. Anything with 'sky' seems to be bringing more pain than joy.

i think this project is in serious trouble...only less than 20% sold...even if the developer start to offer huge discount.....i wonder if there will be buyers?

if i am not mistaken the launch price is $1350psf or close to $1400psf
    at this price ... there are plenty of choices
    besides, skywoods location is far from good

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    i think this project is in serious trouble...only less than 20% sold...even if the developer start to offer huge discount.....i wonder if there will be buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    If that is your definition of trouble, then a lot of projects are in serious trouble. I think a lot of these developers have strong balance sheet and able to hold their prices for a while before they will run into credit trouble.

For me, I just enjoying the show.

Serious trouble when there is significant interest rate rise, or economic recession.
    For foreign developer, they are given up to 2 years from TOP to sell all units under the singapore law. No hurry.

Wait for hillview MRT to open in 2016, by then no one will say $1300psf is expensive.
    But without covered walkway from Skywood to Hillview station, it's difficult for many to walk 600 metres under hot sun.

Quite a nice location. Quiet and peaceful. Units facing bukit timah is selling fast.

Attachment 8878Attachment 8878

Construction progress

Quote Originally Posted by l1127 View Post
    Quite a nice location. Quiet and peaceful. Units facing bukit timah is selling fast.
    Well, I still hate the guardhouse placement.

No matter what, it's very HDB design nothing fantastic for the price it's asking.

Which condo would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Well, I still hate the guardhouse placement.

No matter what, it's very HDB design nothing fantastic for the price it's asking.

Really depends what u looking for and your budget.

I am not a house agent so I have no interest in selling u house or recommending but if u really seeking advice u will need to provide more info.

Skywoods highly recommended. A simple question most ppl w ask: is it near mrt? Answer is yep for Skywoods but not for Foresque, TreeHouse and Eco Sanctuary.

Also, it's much more quieter if that is what u desire.

It doesn't take much to know it doesn't look like HDB. Out of these 4, Eco probably look more like EC.

Skywoods is the closest to Bukit Timah reservoir. And no expressway in front of your block.

Best choice!!!

Skywoods highly recommended. A simple question most ppl w ask: is it near mrt? Answer is yep for Skywoods but not for Foresque, TreeHouse and Eco Sanctuary.

It doesn't take much to know it doesn't look like HDB. Out of these 4, Eco probably look more like EC.

Skywoods is the closest to Bukit Timah reservoir. And no expressway in front of your block.

Best choice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post

Best choice!!!
    Luckily, ppl are not blind. They can see the design and judge for themselves.

Why buy skywoods with that price if u want near MRT buy, sky habitat or other condos which are more iconic.

Maybe u can ask the developer why the guard house is AFTER the gates huh? What kind of security is trying to provide since it's the best of all 4 condos. lol

Well, do allow me to explain. The guardhouse. Similar concept with hotel lobby. What u r seeing as after the gates is actually the lobby.

I believe Eco Sanctuary is too copying Skywoods with the guardhouse location. Dun be bias friend!!

Best choice!!!
    Yesterday you condemn dairy area got lot of Mosquitos how come you still recommend that area? You like to talk cock so much, sound like salesperson.

Out of the 4, eco gives the best interior. It is also seems to be the most spacious as it only has 3 blocks.

If you prefer a quiet location, Skywoods perhaps is the choice. Hard to find condos in ORC that is located in a quiet and peaceful area.

If you loves trees at your residence, tree house is the top pick. Plentiful and beautiful landscaping, also has the highest vertical garden. But tree house friends say maintenance fee is on the high side.

Out of the 4, eco gives the best interior. It is also seems to be the most spacious as it only has 3 blocks.

If you prefer a quiet location, Skywoods perhaps is the choice. Hard to find condos in ORC that is located in a quiet and peaceful area.

If you loves trees at your residence, tree house is the top pick. Plentiful and beautiful landscaping, also has the highest vertical garden. But tree house friends say maintenance fee is on the high side.
    Let me provide my view

If u want to buy tree house or forest means u have to take subsale units. Somehow I get a bit unbalance when the guy staying next door pay $500-600 psf and I pay $1000 psf. That's why tree house and forest is history to me, i won't consider subsale normally.

This left Eco and Skywoods which both still selling and building. This is also why I only compare these 2 becos both of them are still selling.

I have no reason to dislike Skywoods or favour Eco becos I have brought my unit and I brought it with my reasons (without the need to justify my purchase)

It just irk me when ppl try to provide misinformation to brother and sisters of this forum that make me want to step up and say something.

Best choice!!!
    Why need to stay near MRT when one drive? Why need MRT when there is Shuttle service? There is always alternatives.....Looks like a long walk to bus stops for Skywood and MRT is not like at your doorstep.....what ever it is you sound like an agent trying to marginalize other development...first condemn the area for dengue....now suggest the rest are far from MRT....FYI the other 3 has buses running straight to Orchard and Toa Payoh ....taking around 20-30 minutes depending on traffic....of course during peak....cars also take longer to get to your destination.....good luck to your sales...hope it picks up soon....
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Let me provide my view

If u want to buy tree house or forest means u have to take subsale units. Somehow I get a bit unbalance when the guy staying next door pay $500-600 psf and I pay $1000 psf. That's why tree house and forest is history to me, i won't consider subsale normally.

This left Eco and Skywoods which both still selling and building. This is also why I only compare these 2 becos both of them are still selling.

I have no reason to dislike Skywoods or favour Eco becos I have brought my unit and I brought it with my reasons (without the need to justify my purchase)

It just irk me when ppl try to provide misinformation to brother and sisters of this forum that make me want to step up and say something.
    ...hahha I know its a personal choice to want a new house over resale, but your logic of feeling "unbalance" having neighbours paying 40-50% lower than you in the same development....is ironic in the sense that you are now paying 50-60% more but still in the same neighbourhood ......
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

skywood can walk to MRT, sure or not? sibei far leh more like cycle & park the bike at mrt ...

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    skywood can walk to MRT, sure or not? sibei far leh more like cycle & park the bike at mrt ...
    Can walk. About 5 - 8 min. Distance just like walking from marriot to paragon.

...so how is the maintenance of Tree House compared to Eco, Foresque and your Skywood or for the matter other comparable condos like Mi casa etc?
    No figures for comparison and you are proclaiming Tree House maintenance high??????? ....you sound like another agent ....

Can walk. About 5 - 8 min. Distance just like walking from marriot to paragon.
    It's very far. 5 mins not possible. More like 12 to 15 mins on normal pace.

Go to the downtown-line.blogspot.sg. http://downtown-line.blogspot.sg/2014/09/hillview.html

Your can have a better idea how far Skywoods is away from the hillview mrt.
    Take a look at the 4th photo. Skywoods is the construction on the right, the mrt station is near the church.

The walking path beside Dairy Farm Estate, trees are lined along the walkway. It is shaded by the trees.

Go to the downtown-line.blogspot.sg. http://downtown-line.blogspot.sg/2014/09/hillview.html

Your can have a better idea how far Skywoods is away from the hillview mrt.
    Take a look at the 4th photo. Skywoods is the construction on the right, the mrt station is near the church.

The walking path beside Dairy Farm Estate, trees are lined along the walkway. It is shaded by the trees.

Oh didn't know there's blog for DTL. I sure hope it'll be completed sooner than later~

Thee aerial view does make Skywoods look near, but I drive past the site nearly everyday so it's much further to me. Plus heading back it will still be a slop up albeit a rather gentle one. Again when it comes to walking distance men and women always feel differently. Make up, heels... U get the drift

I have always been very upfront with my clients. There are many things in life nobody can guarantee, but based on my years of experience, I can pretty much assure buyers of Skywoods that among these 4 developments (ES, TH, FR, Skywoods), Skywoods will have the greatest upswing in valuation.

Location, location and location! Good price for now. I had walked myself to Hillview, abt 5-10 min. Easy stroll within nature and under beautiful foliage.

Anyway, Skywoods units are flying off the shelf so to speak as buyers can see and think for themselves.

I have always been very upfront with my clients. There are many things in life nobody can guarantee, but based on my years of experience, I can pretty much assure buyers of Skywoods that among these 4 developments (ES, TH, FR, Skywoods), Skywoods will have the greatest upswing in valuation.

Location, location and location! Good price for now. I had walked myself to Hillview, abt 5-10 min. Easy stroll within nature and under beautiful foliage.

Anyway, Skywoods units are flying off the shelf so to speak as buyers can see and think for themselves.
    The more I look at it the more it looks like an army barrack, it be perfect if it is painted green.

hahaha upswing based on its selling price????....you must be joking.....I will never consider buying from an agent with such skewed projection. Skywood is neither here nor there, not near enough to MRT and seemingly too near to necessitate a shuttle service.....

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    hahaha upswing based on its selling price????....you must be joking.....I will never consider buying from an agent with such skewed projection. Skywood is neither here nor there, not near enough to MRT and seemingly too near to necessitate a shuttle service.....
    Well buddy, it's in comparison among the four development in that area. "Neither here nor there" in your response applies to all. But yet, looking at URA's plan, no other site is available that is as close to the MRT as Skywoods. And when that area begins to develop, Skywoods residents will reap the benefits.