Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Nine Residences @ Yishun Junction 9

i have no idea, i am guessing generator room or swimming pool filtration. doesnt look like cooling towers.
    Do visit https://www.facebook.com/junctionnineresidences !
    Like and share the page

Quote Originally Posted by ap00 View Post
    i have no idea, i am guessing generator room or swimming pool filtration. doesnt look like cooling towers.
    I guess with commercial units downstairs, they will be locating their utility units on our residential base floor (level 4), as that is considered the roof to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    hhhmmm... afternoon sun leh...

so u going to sell away or rent out ur hdb after TOP?
    The afternoon sun is not that bad my current place is also at that direction and I would say that's it's still gd I like sunny places and not keen on pool side cos of noise and BBQ area. So I'm gd

Every unit is a gd unit to different ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Wendywendy View Post
    The afternoon sun is not that bad my current place is also at that direction and I would say that's it's still gd I like sunny places and not keen on pool side cos of noise and BBQ area. So I'm gd

Every unit is a gd unit to different ppl
    Hahahaha!!!! I rest my case.

By the way, does anyone know what is that square structure at the center right side in the beginning scene and also in the first pic is?
    Wah the structure looks so big, isnt a waste of our floor space ?? Looking at the site plan , it is located next to greenhaus, inside the Grand Piazza

Quote Originally Posted by Apohosis View Post
    Wah the structure looks so big, isnt a waste of our floor space ?? Looking at the site plan , it is located next to greenhaus, inside the Grand Piazza
    ya. looking at the site plan, it is part of a bigger L-shaped feature that is not being labeled anything from A to Y. Dun know what the rest of it will be.

http://sg.offerstation.com/happening...residences.htm

lol deja vu. last yr got, this yr dun have. hahahaha!!!!

To All 9Rers, HUAT AH!!!

I was there last year , I thought it's just a one off event . U mean every year they should have such thing ? It's a promotion gimmick right ?

I was there last year , I thought it's just a one off event . U mean every year they should have such thing ? It's a promotion gimmick right ?
    ya la. one off event only lah. unless there is no sale for one whole year. then they have to think of something better than another lion dance again this year.

guess this year promotion gimmick will be held at symphony suites. and next year, if they are selling at $1400/psf, then it will be held at northpark residences. lol

ya la. one off event only lah. unless there is no sale for one whole year. then they have to think of something better than another lion dance again this year.

guess this year promotion gimmick will be held at symphony suites. and next year, if they are selling at $1400/psf, then it will be held at northpark residences. lol
    How come if they are selling at $1400 then it will be held at NorthPark ? Me catch no ball leh . .

How come if they are selling at $1400 then it will be held at NorthPark ? Me catch no ball leh . .
    Cannot sell mah... So need marketing gimmick lor... ;p

Cannot sell mah... So need marketing gimmick lor... ;p
    Oh , I mistook u as saying symphony suites selling at 1400 , now I get it . Lol

Wah... Today 1st day of Chinese New Year now I then know 9R Chinese name is 卉合轩 hui4 he2 xuan1 and J9 is 卉合坊 hui4 he2 fang1. Hahahahaha!!!!! At least better late than never lah... Lol

Thanks ap00 bro for posting the video and photos every fri without fail, even when it is the 2nd day of cny. U never rest even when the workers do. Lol 1st time I see no one working. And also 1st time I see morning sun on our units. Huat ah!!!

hahaha, i just happen to run some errands or past by every fri, also curious about how's the development going. You are right, it was unusually quiet today.
    Do visit https://www.facebook.com/junctionnineresidences !
    Like and share the page

hahaha, i just happen to run some errands or past by every fri, also curious about how's the development going. You are right, it was unusually quiet today.
    U dun also happen to stay in blk 2xx, do u?

Is this the first time u take the video/photos in the morning? Cos this is the first time I can see how the morning sun shines brightly into our units.

Yup, one of the few times I managed to take the photos in the morning, most of the photos are taken in the afternoon. I don't stay in yishun actually haha

Yup, one of the few times I managed to take the photos in the morning, most of the photos are taken in the afternoon. I don't stay in yishun actually haha
    Wah. U dun stay in Yishun but u buy 9R. For own stay or for rental? If own stay stay only on Fri worth it meh? Hahaha!!!

no plans for it yet, leaving options open... So see how haha

no plans for it yet, leaving options open... So see how haha
    Wah... Own stay lah... Dun rent out lah... Even if rent out, no atan lah... Hahahaha!!!!

Jus went to visit worksite this morning. Work has resumed, not full scale though. Think mainly secondary sub contractors working indoors, not primary main contractor working outdoors. Given that it is a Sunday and also chu1 si4, not bad to start work today in a new year at all. Huat ah!!!

Jus went to visit worksite this morning. Work has resumed, not full scale though. Think mainly secondary sub contractors working indoors, not primary main contractor working outdoors. Given that it is a Sunday and also chu1 si4, not bad to start work today in a new year at all. Huat ah!!!
    Good to hear ! Can't wait for it to TOP then can move in . .

Good to hear ! Can't wait for it to TOP then can move in . .
    Huat new year everyone, so happening again!

Yes I cant wait for TOP. At this rate, Dec 2015 sure can collect keys la. Honestly this place has a better bet for rental then SS.
    Have been walking from MRT to my place to get used to walking and the walk is VERY smooth i must say If you live in this area of Yishun, it is actually quite lively.
    BUT not too crowded yet

Now all eyes on Northpark.

Yes I cant wait for TOP. At this rate, Dec 2015 sure can collect keys la. Honestly this place has a better bet for rental then SS.
    Have been walking from MRT to my place to get used to walking and the walk is VERY smooth i must say If you live in this area of Yishun, it is actually quite lively.
    BUT not too crowded yet

How do u know Dec 2015 can collect keys? From the progress of the construction? How to tell.. can teach?

BUT not too crowded yet

Walk from MRT to 2xx/9R VERY smooth? Then must teach us how to walk already lor... I try walking from MRT to 9R along the main roads (MRT-> Northpt -> GV -> CC -> Esso -> 9R) and by the time I reach the CC I already sweating like crazy hell already. What path do u take? U cut across the HDB blocks is it?

What is the price for Nine Residences now? Can someone share the indicative price for 2 bedder to 3 bedder if it is still available? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    What is the price for Nine Residences now? Can someone share the indicative price for 2 bedder to 3 bedder if it is still available? Thanks.
    check out this website. it may be outdated though...

http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/

check out this website. it may be outdated though...

http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/
    Hi. I cannot access the link. Thanks for the link.

Try this link http://cylau.com.sg/nine-residences-junction-9/

It's more updated too I believe

Why is Nine Residences , despite its higher price, selling well compared to Symphony Suites ? Their location is quite similar isn't it ? About 400m apart

Am I missing something here ?