Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine Residences @ Yishun Junction 9

updated. 11th floor done
    Do visit https://www.facebook.com/junctionnineresidences !
    Like and share the page

12 floors done on both blocks. Have a great new year ahead!
    Like and share the page

Anyone received notice of the next payment yet ?

nothing yet, no news
    Like and share the page

13th floor almost done, next payment was disbursed start of Jan
    Like and share the page

After 1yr+, the showroom is still around? Anyone visited the showroom again after signing the sales agreement? How? Any changes?

Based on below website, seems like its 87% sold now. Another 24 more residential units to go. How? Any change in their prices/psf?

http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/

Who got go to the Symphony Suites showroom? Very quiet soft launch leh. No news no advertisement. Or have I missed it?

Visited both nine residences and symphony suites recently.
    No change in the show room for nine residences but still there were people expressing interest to buy. So I guess it's sooner or later a 100% sold out before TOP.

Symphony suites has some interesting design feature where you can choose a closed or open concept kitchen.
    However,no balcony for all units. And layout designs were limited.
    Location and architecture wise is really nothing unique. Feels like an EC.
    But the indicative prices seem low so far.

Still feel that nine residences is still a better choice even though it cost more.

Lol. It costs more becos we are paying for the balcony mah. If take it away, guess we shld be paying the same. Guess the psf is similar.

Closed/open kitchen concept is available for new hdb bto also. Even bellewoods/bellewaters also have co-space options. Guess this customization concept is going to catch on more and more moving forward.

Looking at the symphony suites artistic impressions, the balcony-less condo looks like full fledged windows hdb with a swimming pool in between the blocks.

I wonder how the govt will develop the area to the north of symphony suites. Cos guess the most sought after units are in the most northern block of this condo which have unblocked views to Mother Nature, so far.

I'm looking forward to see how the sales of north park residences will turn out. Anyone has any idea when the showroom will open?

Do u guys think it's possible to achieve TOP by end of this year ?

Agent friend says march for north park residences. Dying to find out the price .

lol. glad to have found a 志同道合 neighbour.

18 units left . . Mostly 2 bedders left , highest PSF 1418 #14-20 @ $808,200 1-bedder 570 sqft unit just sold 😄

Lol Yup. Last inwards facing top floor loft unit finally sold. Remaining 3 outwards facing top floor loft unit left.
    http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/

for once in a blue moon, nine residences is being mentioned in the media... lol

http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/fewer-...oming-20150204

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    for once in a blue moon, nine residences is being mentioned in the media... lol

http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/fewer-...oming-20150204
    Wah, only 56 units out of 660 units sold @ symphony suites

Quote Originally Posted by Apohosis View Post
    Wah, only 56 units out of 660 units sold @ symphony suites
    must thank symphony suites launch as it pushes the sale of 6 units of nine residences within 1 mth... ;p

must thank symphony suites launch as it pushes the sale of 6 units of nine residences within 1 mth... ;p
    17 units left now . . How is the launch of symphony suites related to the pushing of sales of nine residences ? Is it because buyers who went to symphony suites didn't find it attractive , and because of that spillover to nine residence ?

Pardon my ignorance, I m just a novice 😄

17 units left now . . How is the launch of symphony suites related to the pushing of sales of nine residences ? Is it because buyers who went to symphony suites didn't find it attractive , and because of that spillover to nine residence ?

Pardon my ignorance, I m just a novice ��
    lol. sama sama. i m also jus a novice here too.

I m jus speaking from a statistics point of view. I observed that there were 30 units left in end Sep last yr. As of Jan this yr, there were 24 units left. That means only 6 units have been sold within a 3 or 4 month period. However jus within one month itself (Jan till now early Feb), 7 units have been sold so far. Either the launch of symphony suites is re-igniting the interest in nine residences, or people jus wanna get a piece of the action before the launch of north park residences in Mar. Or it can be both. Who knows.

I wonder how much NorthPark residences will cost

I wonder how much NorthPark residences will cost
    lol u r not alone.

jus saw ur post in hwz. TOP in early 2016? confirmed?

i believe u buy this for own stay, not for investment, so dun have 2nd thoughts lah. think positive. be optimistic. look at the bright side. see half full, not half empty. then u will be happier. no need to worry here worry there. everything will have a way out. every problem will have a solution. ship reach bridge head will automatically become straight.

Not confirmed , but it should be around there hopefully , have u received the letter of bricks wall completion yet ?

Not confirmed , but it should be around there hopefully , have u received the letter of bricks wall completion yet ?
    Not yet. U received urs?

Not yet. U received urs?
    Not yet too , I was kinda wondering because I received the previous letter of completed reinforced framework in October 2014, and it's February 2015 now, it's been 4 months and the walls are not completed yet ?? I thought it would be fast and take around 3 months . . Sigh

Not yet too , I was kinda wondering because I received the previous letter of completed reinforced framework in October 2014, and it's February 2015 now, it's been 4 months and the walls are not completed yet ?? I thought it would be fast and take around 3 months . . Sigh
    lol take it easy lah bro. no need to kan chiong one. when its time to come it will come. i never hear developer wan to delay collecting money from buyers one. there must be a reason for everything. if u worry about the delay of the construction, think no need to worry lah. they are still working on it. better to do a slow and steady job to make it good, rather than a fast and chop chop half f job. slow and steady wins the game!!!

lol take it easy lah bro. no need to kan chiong one. when its time to come it will come. i never hear developer wan to delay collecting money from buyers one. there must be a reason for everything. if u worry about the delay of the construction, think no need to worry lah. they are still working on it. better to do a slow and steady job to make it good, rather than a fast and chop chop half f job. slow and steady wins the game!!!
    Actually I pass the site daily and I would say that they are progressing fast and even working pass 5 and on weekends. It seems very accelerated haha.
    Considering that 17 units left... With north park coming. It will be sold soon

Payment come slowly is better yeah? Haha

Attached a pic of the exterior as of yesterday. Its almost 14 floor already.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wendywendy View Post
    Actually I pass the site daily and I would say that they are progressing fast and even working pass 5 and on weekends. It seems very accelerated haha.
    Considering that 17 units left... With north park coming. It will be sold soon

Payment come slowly is better yeah? Haha

Attached a pic of the exterior as of yesterday. Its almost 14 floor already.
    Daily? Wah. U stay nearby at 2xx ah?

Payment come slowly is better. At no interest rate lagi best. Hahaha

Wah. Post picture sia. U trying to snatch ap00 ricebowl ah? Lol jus kidding. Good to see the development from another angle. U staying at stack 5/6/7/8?

Daily? Wah. U stay nearby at 2xx ah?

Payment come slowly is better. At no interest rate lagi best. Hahaha

Wah. Post picture sia. U trying to snatch ap00 ricebowl ah? Lol jus kidding. Good to see the development from another angle. U staying at stack 5/6/7/8?
    Yes yes yes to all your questions.

Not trying to steal ap00's job. He is doing great and I look forward to his updates every Friday
    It's fascinating watching it grow..

Quote Originally Posted by Wendywendy View Post
    Yes yes yes to all your questions.

Not trying to steal ap00's job. He is doing great and I look forward to his updates every Friday
    It's fascinating watching it grow..
    hhhmmm... afternoon sun leh...

so u going to sell away or rent out ur hdb after TOP?

wow, so many discussions. both block doing up the last floor.
    Like and share the page

Quote Originally Posted by ap00 View Post
    wow, so many discussions. both block doing up the last floor.
    Welcome back bro!!! U long time no post in this forum liao, even though u still keep up posting video and pics on Facebook every fri without fail. Well done and thanks!!!

By the way, does anyone know what is that square structure at the center right side in the beginning scene and also in the first pic is?