Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sky Vue (D20, 99 years, Capitaland-Mitsubishi Estate Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    as per wat u hv mentioned, jurong is a safe bet be it capital appreciation or rental yield. However, why do I sense yr insecurity & uncertainty in yr invstmt decision?
    Do u hv so little confidence in J gateway till the extent tat u hv to try to convince everyone again & again in multiple threads tat Jurong is gd?

Thats because there are too many sour grape MTB going around this forum in every thread trying very hard to talk down the best selling project in Singapore 2013. Period.

I am sure you have the eyes to see but your bought is so sour that you just couldnt resist joining in.

So please stop trying to pretend you are interested to discuss anything other than J Gateway.

Insecurity? You should keep yourself updated with the news on JLD more regularly.

JLD was featured in 2 article on straits times today. Did you read it?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by rebsi View Post
    400 plus units sold in 1 day! This is amazing! But I must say Bishan is really good location....quite convenient to travel to different parts of the Island. Plus good amenities and the quantum affordable. Good marketing strategy by new Capitaland team.

Any buyers on this forum? Can share a quick review of the showflat?

so september new home sales will touch 1500?

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Definitely a four figures sales...

thomson 3 and this project has done 700units.

lowest EP holders relocation to KL has begun

both Bishan n JLD must seek tenants with monthly income around 10kpm which falls within fair consideration framework

Ringo better go tr emeritus to shout to let more fallen talents come in
    Ride at your own risk !!!

as per wat u hv mentioned, jurong is a safe bet be it capital appreciation or rental yield. However, why do I sense yr insecurity & uncertainty in yr invstmt decision?
    Do u hv so little confidence in J gateway till the extent tat u hv to try to convince everyone again & again in multiple threads tat Jurong is gd?

Not many people doubt the government's ability to turn transform Jurong from a $800 psf location to become a $1,7xx psf location!

Because it has already happened before the transformation took place, and thus reached its peak!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    400 plus units sold in 1 day! This is amazing! But I must say Bishan is really good location....quite convenient to travel to different parts of the Island. Plus good amenities and the quantum affordable. Good marketing strategy by new Capitaland team.
    If let you choose between Bishan and Jurong at the same price, which would you choose ?

Would you even hesitate a second ?

DKSG

To be honest, I really dun see how a 10k earning single expat will rent in outskirt area. Near my place I have like a dozen of them, all rent orchard , newton, Thomson, balestier, etc. I thought the ones renting outskirt are either sharing, or with special needs ( for ex some French renting around French school etc). I honestly dun think most of the junior FTs are paid that high

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    lowest EP holders relocation to KL has begun

both Bishan n JLD must seek tenants with monthly income around 10kpm which falls within fair consideration framework

Ringo better go tr emeritus to shout to let more fallen talents come in
    There are over 3000MNCs located in the western region plus international schools and 2 of Singapore largest university. It will be a walk in a park to find tenant with decent budget around JLD. In fact, rental in D22 MM is among the highest for OCR. When Jurong Gateway is fully developed, rent can only go higher.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

3000 MNCs lol execept oil n gas sector most are SMEs

never mind this thread is Bishan

Lian he zao bao first page reports success of this project

crappland targets Chinese speaking crowd??
    http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/pr...0130929-258533

678sqft can squeeze ??

年轻夫妇吴国安(32岁)和萧承欣(28岁)连同一名亲戚以约96万元,买下了Sky Vue的一个双卧房单位,准备以后住进去。
    - See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/pr....ZG4tTMHy.dpuf
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 29-09-13 at 12:02.

Its very obvious that you have not done your research on the profile of companies tat are operating out of Western region.

Can someone please help enlighten this poor soul.

It is true rental for Jurong is easy and many, because of the oil industry, hospitals, Nuh, universities , nus and ntu, and many companies.....my families and relatives all depend on these people for rental......tis place is a gold mine, only people who live in the west know.......

office boy need to open your mind even though you could have invested in CCR or RCR...don't be afraid to accept reality.

location, location and location. this is subjective to individual as well as investors.

for individual, if you work in Jurong and your parent and sibling also stays in Jurong, given a choice, preferred location would be in Jurong, not your so called Bishan!

As a investors, in the past, they look at location in city or whereby accessibility to the city is better, why, not because they want to go there for shopping but rather, work there. Or rental market is better in the city due to more job being created. however, if they now work in Jurong which is going to be the largest CBD outside CBD, naturally, preferred location will be in Jurong! they will look at where are job created so that there will be better rental market. and when the rental market is good, rental will go up, and when rental go up, property price will be supported and go up...so the price you mentioned for Jgateway is peaked??? the actions haven't even started...

25 years ago, i doubt you would say Bishan is a good location, you might preferred Hougang, Sim Ave, etc...

look at bishan now compared to JLD, you cannot deny that most investments are pouring into JLD, not sure about bishan though...

conclusion, learn to accept reality and even if you have missed the boat in the west. the new location will beat the old location and become your location location and location in time to come. this is my opinion.

some more projects in JLD coming up, go get it! dont be stubborn and MTB like what you always say...

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG View Post
    If let you choose between Bishan and Jurong at the same price, which would you choose ?

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    based on developer sales or based on caveats lodged?

caveats lodged should be in october bah?

DKSG
    Obviously for stronger rental: jurong.

For capital appreciation: neither.

As many in the forum have pointed out, Singapore may have reached its economic peak and the possibility of going into a decline for the next 50 years is higher than the last 50 years.

Need to emphasise again: Investment is the most intelligent when it is most business like. Many are very emotional here.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    It is true rental for Jurong is easy and many, because of the oil industry, hospitals, Nuh, universities , nus and ntu, and many companies.....my families and relatives all depend on these people for rental......tis place is a gold mine, only people who live in the west know.......
    The "investors" of this Bishan project must have already done their due negligence.... hope they don't just buy because of "cheaper" quantum or Bishan is "superior" concept

previously I still have doubts Whether 1700psf OCR is the pig for this cycle

now thank u for confirming it

at the peak everybody thinks Jurong can sell >2000psf

I rest my case

Not many people doubt the government's ability to turn transform Jurong from a $800 psf location to become a $1,7xx psf location!

Because it has already happened before the transformation took place, and thus reached its peak!

DKSG
    before recession people also saying Marina Bay condo price reach its peak,now what you see?peak or not peak,can change by people.

678sqft can squeeze ??

年轻夫妇吴国安(32岁)和萧承欣(28岁)连同一名亲戚以约96万元,买下了Sky Vue的一个双卧房单位,准备以后住进去。
    - See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/pr....ZG4tTMHy.dpuf
    what wrong targeting chinese speaking crowd.most people in Singapore speak chinese. and does not mean a news in chinese means targeting chinese speaking crowd.

Recent PR restriction does have some impact to the market.

Hey, from the Chinese newspaper, got this 38yrs old lawyer who bought Sky Habitat said Sky Vue actually the more expensive project. There is a 6% discount given by Capitaland. Hence he said if buyers are rational, they shld consider a unit in Sky Habitat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Hey, from the Chinese newspaper, got this 38yrs old lawyer who bought Sky Habitat said Sky Vue actually the more expensive project. There is a 6% discount given by Capitaland. Hence he said if buyers are rational, they shld consider a unit in Sky Habitat instead.
    quantum lah bro

sv 1br 480sqft avg 750k, SH 710sqft will scare u at 1.1m leh

SH 1+s bigger than 2br at SV lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Thats because there are too many sour grape MTB going around this forum in every thread trying very hard to talk down the best selling project in Singapore 2013. Period.

I am sure you have the eyes to see but your bought is so sour that you just couldnt resist joining in.

So please stop trying to pretend you are interested to discuss anything other than J Gateway.

Insecurity? You should keep yourself updated with the news on JLD more regularly.

JLD was featured in 2 article on straits times today. Did you read it?
    me? sour grapes? u muz be kidding uncle!

if I hv bought a high flr rcr mm which is 2-3 mins fm mrt wif no west sun at below $1400psf, I cant fanthom wat aspect of Jurong I shd be envy of

quantum lah bro

sv 1br 480sqft avg 750k, SH 710sqft will scare u at 1.1m leh

SH 1+s bigger than 2br at SV lol
    i didnt see SV, but i did went to see SH, there is no way to squeeze 1 single bed into the study room...

so for couple with 1 kid, or couple that need to have occasional guest,
    i think the SV's 2br is still more practical than SH's 1+s

i m more interested to find out the possible rental rate for SV's 2br vs SH's 1+s

Quote Originally Posted by taggy View Post
    i didnt see SV, but i did went to see SH, there is no way to squeeze 1 single bed into the study room...

so for couple with 1 kid, or couple that need to have occasional guest,
    i think the SV's 2br is still more practical than SH's 1+s

i m more interested to find out the possible rental rate for SV's 2br vs SH's 1+s
    to me efficient layout is very impt. even if I am buying for invstmt purpose, I oso expect it to meet the following criterias:

1. efficient layout. No HS, big aircon ledge, BW, odd shaped
    2. No west sun
    3. Unblock
    4. Below 5 mins walk to mrt. Cannot be facing mrt tracks.
    5. Cannot be low floor.
    6. Most importantly, cannot be OVERPRICED

I admit tat Im very fussy

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    No one has qualms over tat but the story is different if one has paid a high price for it.

what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...

No one has qualms over tat but the story is different if one has paid a high price for it.

You must also take note of the rate of increase and the current PPI. QUOTE=lajia;433753]what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...[/QUOTE]