Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Vue (D20, 99 years, Capitaland-Mitsubishi Estate Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    people say here under price, but not sold out le....or has it been sold out?
    then on the other hand, say Jgateway overly priced, but then, sold out within a day. Whats the story of this, think everyone can judge by own logic...

still, for staying, i think it is ok, but for investment....not too sure especially for renting out, plenty of choices in city fringe (also in range of 13XX psf, which present a better yield) and in bishan, what is there???
    Lajia sis, the day is still young. Can still sell until night......... E verdict is not out until tomorrow haha
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight View Post
    Lajia sis, the day is still young. Can still sell until night......... E verdict is not out until tomorrow haha
    This project is targeted at bargain hunters, so low floor low psf will be snap up. Those with higher floor will resistance level because those who can afford will consider SH instead because the build and design is much better. Plus, TOP earlier as well.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

So the sky vue flourishing now.....did the spill-over effect reach sky habitat? Hmm....?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Still lose to Jurong gateway.....700+ units sold on first day!! I don't tink tis record can be matched in Singapore history anymore!
    of cos will lose, now has TDSR.

Investment property for rental potential is always a challenge with too many nearby condos and hdb flats. Central at least take a lower risk as propective tenants can be working in any locations in singapore. However, if condo is at one end of singapore, it will have limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    people say here under price, but not sold out le....or has it been sold out?
    then on the other hand, say Jgateway overly priced, but then, sold out within a day. Whats the story of this, think everyone can judge by own logic...

still, for staying, i think it is ok, but for investment....not too sure especially for renting out, plenty of choices in city fringe (also in range of 13XX psf, which present a better yield) and in bishan, what is there???

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Investment property for rental potential is always a challenge with too many nearby condos and hdb flats. Central at least take a lower risk as propective tenants can be working in any locations in singapore. However, if condo is at one end of singapore, it will have limitations.

The largest employment are in Singapore is CBD and Jurong, and very soon, Jurong will have the largest commercial center outside CBD.

For rental, its a no brainer.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

For a 2 bedder 850sf ground floor with PES, wat is the price psf? Is it start from $1350 psf?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

So hot!!!
    Looks like another CM on its way?

But actually if you look carefully, the 3 bedder in Blk 1 not many taken up , likely due to higher quantum.
    So the tdsr has effect.

VIP sale closed.
    Sale opened to public.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

So hot!!!
    Looks like another CM on its way?

But actually if you look carefully, the 3 bedder in Blk 1 not many taken up , likely due to higher quantum.
    So the tdsr has effect.

VIP sale closed.
    Sale opened to public.
    This kind of price range cannot justify CMs.

How many sold? The higher quantum ones not so easy to sell
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

i wonder tomorrow property analyst will say what in newspaper...
    "TDSR losing its effect to hungry property buyers "

u forgot to mention pay DOUBLE the price for starters...or in this case more than double since u r comparing 4rm hdb vs the 1141 sq ft 3 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry View Post
    That size seems about the norm these days for 3 bedder. Yes they are shrinking.

The 1140 sq ft 4 room HDB flats in Bishan/Sin Ming are roomier. All rooms can accomodate double beds, the living/dining are very spacious, the kitchen can have a small breakfast table and small yard for the washing machine and dryer, somemore have storeroom.

But....people want to "upgrade" so ? Downgrade the living space...upgrade the status. Pay 5x or more in Maintenance fees vs. S&C for HDB. Well that is their choice.

Thank u for info

Bishan Huat ah!

Less 1 mil is the magic number...

Investment based purely on quantum will lead to regret later on.

The place is still v popular, never mind the smaller size of plot & living area

eagerly waiting for tv commercial showing a blue sky
    to propery agents n developers:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-a_Iy3V...%3D-a_Iy3VoWJM
    I can see clearly now the rain is gone

.. look straight ahead nothing but blueee sky
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 28-09-13 at 19:34.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Only know that there will be garment ministry/agencies like mnd, bca, jtc, nea, etc. But not sure if people will rent the place or relocate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    The largest employment are in Singapore is CBD and Jurong, and very soon, Jurong will have the largest commercial center outside CBD.

Only know that there will be garment ministry/agencies like mnd, bca, jtc, nea, etc. But not sure if people will rent the place or relocate.
    Must not forget there r many graduate professional jobs such as engineers and researchers in buona vista area, science park, the 2 uni, international business park, Jurong island. Rental is not a prob.

From what i heard is even the gov.people were thinking twice to move.

Look what happen to capitaland? Make a u turn and stay in town.

I am all for decentralisation. But the commitment is really not there.

Rental competition will onlh get stiffer with more hdb flats and like rece t change in picy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Must not forget there r many graduate professional jobs such as engineers and researchers in buona vista area, science park, the 2 uni, international business park, Jurong island. Rental is not a prob.

This is a thread on SV, not jurong so please get back to topic

So hows the sale so far? 80% already?

There are many things which you dont know and wont know until the boat has left the dock.

Nobody knows but just hope it is not a sinking boat. I prefer submarine.
    There are many things which you dont know and wont know until the boat has left the dock.

Wow about 80% sold based on the first launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebsi View Post

Princes is whatapps me almost online all the time, she was so excited about this project.

My comments on this project based on the floor / site plan :

1. very low efficiency in internal layout : two balcony, two AC ledge.
    2. the rooms / place are too small, very very small. To the extent of you need to think twice before buying a bag or a pair of shoes. No space for your winter clothings
    3. high plot ratio
    ( I need to trim 15 kg to stay in this place)

the two huge balconies and AC ledge explained for the lower psf price. (I am not sure of the quality of this project, have yet to visit the showflat)

Next : will I buy?
    Answer : No as I can find better buy with this price and better internal layout.

if you are a tenant, will you rent this place?
    (2 rooms : 4000, 3 rooms 5500)

if you are a buyer 4 years later when the project is TOP, seeing the rooms, will you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle View Post
    From what i heard is even the gov.people were thinking twice to move.

Look what happen to capitaland? Make a u turn and stay in town.

I am all for decentralisation. But the commitment is really not there.

dont need to think twice, Khaw Boon Wan and his colleagues at MND BCA AVA NEA will all be in Jurong Gateway for the next 30 years. Office fitting is about to complete soon.

Sim Lian just recently committed over $700,000,000 in a office tower along Venture Ave, and RWS recently committed about $500,000,000 to a 4 star hotel along Jurong Town Hall. And this is excluding the billions which Capitaland, Lend Lease and MOH have already committed into Jurong Gateway.

If you are hoping that JLD will fail, then you must be prepare to get use to the sour taste in your mouth.

Nobody knows but just hope it is not a sinking boat. I prefer submarine.
    no investors should ever bet against our government ability to turn sands into gold. For JLD, they are already 110% committed till 2025, there is no turning back.

as per wat u hv mentioned, jurong is a safe bet be it capital appreciation or rental yield. However, why do I sense yr insecurity & uncertainty in yr invstmt decision?
    Do u hv so little confidence in J gateway till the extent tat u hv to try to convince everyone again & again in multiple threads tat Jurong is gd?