Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Panorama

50 is not too bad considering its 1 day and not 1 weekend. most developers sell from thurs or fri through sun then sell 100 units.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Latest heard:

50+/- units sold. That makes it worse than Trilinq?

Good luck to those who bought...

Quote Originally Posted by siupak View Post
    The agent just told me an additional 3% early bird discount for balloting buyers!
    Have balloting?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    50 is not too bad considering its 1 day and not 1 weekend. most developers sell from thurs or fri through sun then sell 100 units.
    My opinion otherwise.
    I don't think will cross 100 even in one week. Remember, activity-wise, it's not one day that they have been selling Pano. It's one entire month.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    Have balloting?
    As long as there is more than one buyer buying at the launch phase, balloting will be conducted.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    50 is quite bad already lah. Advertise for so long already. Every day see them in raffles place.
    Can see the sign already. Check submission supposed to be by 12 , then extend to 16 Jan; then sales supposed to start Thursday , delayed until 19. "indicated price" has to be reduced from 1400 psf to 1280 psf just to get the "below 1300" mark, and the most desperate one, right one day before sales, tell every one "3% early bird discount". ( but since you dun know wha the price is, whatever % discount is meaningless isn't it )

ok, so the final number is 60 for today. 60 of the worst units released, not too bad right?

60units only?? Looks to be joining the SH gang.

Hahaha see what I mean? "Half of the released units sold"???
    Get real la. Buyers are not goondoos. Might as well say "fully sold all 60 units released today"...

Hahaha see what I mean? "Half of the released units sold"???
    Get real la. Buyers are not goondoos. Might as well say "fully sold all 60 units released today"...
    60 out of 698... should be 8.5% sold

This project is a panoramic flop.

I do not think there is much to laugh at a particular project, instead, it reflects that the overall sky high price is far too much for people's pocket.

The fact that hillford is sold in one day does not mean that hillford is a better buy than panorama. It only shows that people are still keen on properties but the depth of their pockets can only afford hillford.

MM is the king, quantum is the king. but how far this king can go against the basic?

what can move this project?
    ave. 1100 psf for the 3 bdrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    what can move this project?
    ave. 1100 psf for the 3 bdrooms?
    It will be hard to move this project.. As now the developer have little choice since they have launched at a price which is already below expected price. If they reduced the price, those who already bought will be angry..

Potential buyer will hesitate by the drop as it show weakness in the market. I think now is to see another launch. If we have better result in the new launch, maybe this project will move... If we have a simpler result like this launch, then developer may have to get ready to hold their unit. Anyway still a long way to TOP...

everything has a price i suppose. the project does have good views to the reservior that is generally unblocked and quite safe from future high rise development.

there is st nics, ang mo kio primary, and mayflower pri within 1 km so that's quite decent.

the layout are quite squarish and without bay windows, planters or internal bomb shelter, although as pointed out, living area is a bit small and balcony quite big.

i think the bigger units can be a decent place for a local family with school going kids.

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    everything has a price i suppose. the project does have good views to the reservior that is generally unblocked and quite safe from future high rise development.
    Yes, good unblock reservoir view, but unfortunately these units are west facing.

they can still cut the price of the better units to the same price as the not so good units.

It will be hard to move this project.. As now the developer have little choice since they have launched at a price which is already below expected price. If they reduced the price, those who already bought will be angry..

Potential buyer will hesitate by the drop as it show weakness in the market. I think now is to see another launch. If we have better result in the new launch, maybe this project will move... If we have a simpler result like this launch, then developer may have to get ready to hold their unit. Anyway still a long way to TOP...

well, wheelock, you can learn from your HK experience: try absorbing ABSD, see if it moves.

while it's not RCR, Ang Mo Kio is next to Bishan (which is RCR partially) and relatively close to town. If the MRT is already built along with the new NS expressway then 1300-1400 psf may be fair value (at TOP) but not now since nothing tangible can be seen
    I am rich in debts...

I think the wow factor is missing from this project. The moment i step into the showrooms, everything feel very so-so. Plus the lack of hype, no dizzy feeling like Skyvue. Actually pricewise is not that bad. Not fantastic, but not crazy. But gone liao, once smelly name, forever smelly name, like Sky habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    I think the wow factor is missing from this project. The moment i step into the showrooms, everything feel very so-so. Plus the lack of hype, no dizzy feeling like Skyvue. Actually pricewise is not that bad. Not fantastic, but not crazy. But gone liao, once smelly name, forever smelly name, like Sky habitat.
    Agree. The launch week is impt, if cannot fly + now ST says lukewarm response, making it lose even more momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix View Post
    while it's not RCR, Ang Mo Kio is next to Bishan (which is RCR partially) and relatively close to town. If the MRT is already built along with the new NS expressway then 1300-1400 psf may be fair value (at TOP) but not now since nothing tangible can be seen
    Think they sell at $1000-1100 psf will have buyers.
    Who want to buy at $1300-1400psf and when MRT comes, u still sell at $1300-1400..

Quote Originally Posted by focus View Post
    Who want to buy at $1300-1400psf and when MRT comes, u still sell at $1300-1400..
    i think if they selling 1000 - 1100 will be fully sold project liao . that is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by focus View Post
    so bad meh? 10 years old condo there also sold at S$1100+.

If I were Wheellock, I would rather hold it to pay the penalty instead of selling it so cheap.

i think if they willing to drop it to $1200, it will move very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    so bad meh? 10 years old condo there also sold at S$1100+.

If I were Wheellock, I would rather hold it to pay the penalty instead of selling it so cheap.
    Which condo ard area? I thought TOP condo normally cost more than launch? If I can get one already TOP at 1100, why buy one that is not TOP at a higher price?

Which condo ard area? I thought TOP condo normally cost more than launch? If I can get one already TOP at 1100, why buy one that is not TOP at a higher price?
    brother, TOP and around "~10 years old" are different.

Wheelock just increased the prices...

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    brother, TOP and around "~10 years old" are different.
    Ya ya... But normally new condo is priced below existing condo nearby? At least in term of quantum.. Am I wrong about this?

Wheelock just increased the prices...
    U can price anything u like.. The question is have people buy a not.. I also can go ebay and sell my water bottle for 10 million..