Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

Quote Originally Posted by honman19 View Post
    pretty sure there are future venue residents outside that tried but fail finding a group.
    This is just one of my cloud folder.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1849161

Default Closed group for Venue residents

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    The Venue Residences @ Tai Thong Crescent D13 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847...85870/members/
    Thank u for creating the closed group and start the ball rolling!
    Joined!
    Need to ensure is member has indeed bought a unit there

Not easy to ensure owner or residents, pratice safe internet surfing will do. Most vendor are block before they join because they will join most of the close group created. Their Facebook profile and their posting will also get them block from the group. For spammer they cam only spam once and they will be block. Beware of handsome and beautiful Facebook photo high chance a scammer and some no face Facebook user.

I have joined the closed facebook group. But I don't think it is safe to ask for unit number ? Is there any other way to ensure is residents only ? Like can I confirm with my userid in this forum instead ? Honestly I don't think non residents would want to join the facebook group also haha.

The only way is face to face verification. Admin will be able to know whether the request is from resident or not by asking simple question.

I normally look at the request profile before approving

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    This is just one of my cloud folder.

Acachon, r u Property Agent? U also help to create group for other condo?

i was wondering the same

Quote Originally Posted by Whipcream View Post
    Long Story.

I was introduced to facebook closed group by one of the forum member when I was in France. Have a lot of fun and get to know a lot of neighbors before we move into Terrasse.

Since I got so much time when I was in France, I started to play around with facebook group creation. After hours of trying found out the shortest way to create a closed group.

Came back from France for good since Nov 2015.

Went for my RES course in Jan 2016, pass all my paper in Oct 2016 now waiting for CEA approval to be a RES.

Don't worry RES can just buy your info from INLIS https://www.sla.gov.sg/inlis/#/ . Most got no time to create the closed group, they are busy servicing the property owner and buyer.

Want to know more about me add me as friend.

https://www.facebook.com/Teo.See.Hwa

Have fun.

Relax, life on earth is so short don't take small thing too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipcream View Post
    No, Yes.

Australia's leading track guided indoor and outdoor blinds and retractable insect screens are here in Singapore!

No cords, bead chains, wires!

No GAPS!

No rattling in wind!

Reduce dust/dirt and keep out mosquitos!

Call Lee at 9880 6538 for free measure and quote.

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/AusZip/

Looking good, feel like swimming in it right now

Anyone has any news about the tenants who might be taking up the shops in Venue Shoppes?

Just passed by and the barriers in front of the shops have been removed and it looks quite classy. However, reading today's newspapers about 3 other strata-titled Malls in the area, really fear the worse.

Venue not really a mall ma, just one row of shophouses.

Usually only those staying at macpherson area or working near siemens center area will walk pass venue shops to mrt.

The location next to the messiest road junction somehow hides the visibility to certain extent. People from another side, st michael and geylang bahru, unlikely to walk over.

If i were a business and looking to rent a Venue shop, i imagine i will be a semi famous tzi char restaurant from the area. Agree that footfall from passerby wont be fantastic. But the current eateries attract a healthy load of customers daily and i imagine when the roads are widened and parking improved, it will help the area somewhat.

Tend to agree restaurant is the safest and probably the right business to operate there.

The down side is probably on the pricing. Shops there sold with 5000 psf, monthly rental for a small 600 ft shops probably already close to 10000. Only a well known shop with high profit margin can afford.

While for shops around thong thai cres, the rental may be twice or 3 times cheaper in psf.

that kind of rental quite a No-go la...jialat. Maybe only ser seng or the tian wai tian fishhead steamboat can afford

Yeah, that is what I found out as well. Even those shops at Macpherson Mall are asking for rent around that figure which is insane.
    Just checked from squarefoot, it seems that there's zero rental transaction yet at Macpherson Mall, really quite worry with Venue Shoppes. I guess Venue Shoppes should do better than MM since there are already many famous eateries nearby. All fingers crossed, hope that it can be quite successful like the Breadtalk HQ.

Empty mall is alot more intimidating and turnoff-ish than empty units along a corridor

the empty mall could just be across the street

Poiz? I guess it should do fine. Just above the mrt and all shops to be managed by one party instead of sold to individual, better chances of curated tenants

Went to 18 Tai Seng recently, 2 levels of retail mostly F&B with almost full occupancy with quite a number of famous / good / promising eateries and cafes. Better than Breadtalk HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by asugama View Post
    Yeah, that is what I found out as well. Even those shops at Macpherson Mall are asking for rent around that figure which is insane.
    Just checked from squarefoot, it seems that there's zero rental transaction yet at Macpherson Mall, really quite worry with Venue Shoppes. I guess Venue Shoppes should do better than MM since there are already many famous eateries nearby. All fingers crossed, hope that it can be quite successful like the Breadtalk HQ.

Hope there will be a supermarket like FairPrice finest or premium Seng Siong open there.

Quite comprehensive analysis here:

"Is The Venue Residences A Good Buy?"

https://www.sgpropertyreviews.com/re...es-a-good-buy/

The Venue Residences has officially obtained TOP on 18th April !

Congrats.

The Venue Residences @ Tai Thong Crescent D13 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847954718785870/

For advertisers, please go to the venue residences @ tai thong crescent d13 (vendors) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/703988173109292/ to post your lobangs or advertisements.