Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 216

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

  1. #1
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Thumbs up The Venue Residences / Shoppes




    The Venue Residences / Shoppes Showflat


    The Venue Residences is a new condominium at Tai Thong Crescent by CDL. The condominium is the residential component of a mixed development named The Venue Residences and Shoppes. You may feel excited about The Venue Residences. However The Venue Residences Price and Floor Plan are not revealed at the moment. Right now! The only preliminary information known is the number of units at The Venue Residences. This development is strategically located at a junction of major arterial roads and expressways such as Upper Serangoon Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Macpherson Road and Bendemeer Road.

    Future residents will enjoy easy access to all parts of the island with Potong Pasir MRT Station located nearby. Boon Keng MRT Station and Future Geylang Bahru MRT are also in close proximity.

    For families with school-going children, The Venue Residences will be an ideal home with Cedar Primary and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, St Andrew’s Junior, Secondary and Junior College, Maris Stella High Primary and Secondary School located nearby.


    Mixed development consists of:
    266 Residential Units (1/2/3/4/PH)
    28 Units of F & B and Retail Shops

    Highlights of The Venue Residences/Shoppes:
    3 minutes’ walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station
    Well connected to PIE/CTE/KPE/Orchard/CBD Area.
    Near to St Andrew's Junior (within 1 km)/Secondary/Junior College, Cedar Girls' Primary/Secondary & Maris Stella High Primary/Secondary.

    For more details, please click on The Venue Residences / Shoppes. You are able to find more exciting new property launches at Property-Newlaunch too.

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    when's the launch date ?

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Can see showflat is ready for vvip launch. $psf less the GEM in JLD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Property-NewLaunch View Post



    The Venue Residences / Shoppes Showflat


    The Venue Residences is a new condominium at Tai Thong Crescent by CDL. The condominium is the residential component of a mixed development named The Venue Residences and Shoppes. You may feel excited about The Venue Residences. However The Venue Residences Price and Floor Plan are not revealed at the moment. Right now! The only preliminary information known is the number of units at The Venue Residences. This development is strategically located at a junction of major arterial roads and expressways such as Upper Serangoon Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Macpherson Road and Bendemeer Road.

    Future residents will enjoy easy access to all parts of the island with Potong Pasir MRT Station located nearby. Boon Keng MRT Station and Future Geylang Bahru MRT are also in close proximity.

    For families with school-going children, The Venue Residences will be an ideal home with Cedar Primary and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, St Andrew’s Junior, Secondary and Junior College, Maris Stella High Primary and Secondary School located nearby.


    Mixed development consists of:
    266 Residential Units (1/2/3/4/PH)
    28 Units of F & B and Retail Shops

    Highlights of The Venue Residences/Shoppes:
    3 minutes’ walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station
    Well connected to PIE/CTE/KPE/Orchard/CBD Area.
    Near to St Andrew's Junior (within 1 km)/Secondary/Junior College, Cedar Girls' Primary/Secondary & Maris Stella High Primary/Secondary.

    For more details, please click on The Venue Residences / Shoppes. You are able to find more exciting new property launches at Property-Newlaunch too.

  4. #4
    Invester

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Showroom. Open anyone view ?

  5. #5
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wasted CDL off loading the retail units. ..

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Wasted CDL off loading the retail units. ..
    Why they not managing it?! Will the mix b gd? Sigh..

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fan View Post
    Why they not managing it?! Will the mix b gd? Sigh..
    Maybe bcos the commercial area is too small, but thought they should until the tender at pp mrt is awarded. As the 2 combined commercial areas if won could be better managed

  8. #8
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    How's the response at the showflat?
    Heard going to be $14xx psf on average...

  9. #9
    Camper

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Lousy name

    Small plot with 2 blocks?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?


  10. #10
    Invester

    User Info Menu

    Default

    visit the show room yesterday , they only show 3 bedder showroom . the width of the living room all is 3.6m no matter is 1 - 2 - 3 bedder. The material use not bad . The 2 bedder estimate is around 1.2million 840sqf .

  11. #11
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Lousy name

    Small plot with 2 blocks?
    Ya the name is cheap and hilarious.
    Developer running out of ideas?

  12. #12
    the wannabe guru

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Ya the name is cheap and hilarious.
    Developer running out of ideas?
    Compare this condo with new developments in the vicinity:

    1. Sennett residences
    2. Sant Ritz
    3. Eight riversuites (boon keng)

    how does this match up?
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

  13. #13
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    1. Sennett residences
    Should be the best plot amongst the 3 because it is furthest away from PIE/Macpherson Rd and also nearest to the MRT station. Good size plot with nice facilities.
    2. Sant Ritz
    Nicest architectural facade (European style) amongst all. Best layout for individual units. Cheapest average prices of all new launches at Potong Pasir.
    3. Eight riversuites (boon keng)
    Even cheaper than Sant Ritz. But kiap by 2 very very busy road. The worst thing is, almost 900 units all squeezed into that small land.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    the location is really bad. sandwiched by one expressway and one major road. Think fengshui will be quite bad?

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    the location is really bad. sandwiched by one expressway and one major road. Think fengshui will be quite bad?
    Ai Yah, living in the city is like that .. surrounded by roads which means quick easy access to bus stop , public transport .. imagine you have to walk 600 or 800m - 1km just to go around a condo or landed build-up place to reach a bus-stop or call a taxi .. or reach a shop or near to HDB amenities..

    IN short, all the condos at P P are very good liao ... city fringe, near MRT means eascy access to everywhere ... half distance travelled everywhere whether by MRT stops ..bus ..

    Don't any how complain hor .. once P P condos snap up .. only far far OCR available like sengkang ponggul sebawang Pasir ris .. travelled by MRT, taxi or bus is more than double the costs and time okay.... talk about big ego small brain ...


  16. #16
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alamak View Post
    Ai Yah, living in the city is like that .. surrounded by roads which means quick easy access to bus stop , public transport .. imagine you have to walk 600 or 800m - 1km just to go around a condo or landed build-up place to reach a bus-stop or call a taxi .. or reach a shop or near to HDB amenities..

    IN short, all the condos at P P are very good liao ... city fringe, near MRT means eascy access to everywhere ... half distance travelled everywhere whether by MRT stops ..bus ..

    Don't any how complain hor .. once P P condos snap up .. only far far OCR available like sengkang ponggul sebawang Pasir ris .. travelled by MRT, taxi or bus is more than double the costs and time okay.... talk about big ego small brain ...

    Hahaha still got 8 Riversuites and Bartley Ridge and Sky Habitat in RCR. Sales not moving.

  17. #17
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    buy geylang lor. freehold n even nearer to city but provided u dont mind the chickens haha.

  18. #18
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    buy geylang lor. freehold n even nearer to city but provided u dont mind the chickens haha.
    Haha yes good one.

  19. #19
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    buy geylang lor. freehold n even nearer to city but provided u dont mind the chickens haha.
    Now everywhere also appear .. not only paraded in geyland .. your friendly neighbourhood also have ..

    This chickens can disappear wan ,,, just make sure ok .. can see but don't sniff and don't even touch can liao ....

  20. #20
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Landed is better but not along wan tho avenue. Have been sharing since 2.5 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    1. Sennett residences
    Should be the best plot amongst the 3 because it is furthest away from PIE/Macpherson Rd and also nearest to the MRT station. Good size plot with nice facilities.
    2. Sant Ritz
    Nicest architectural facade (European style) amongst all. Best layout for individual units. Cheapest average prices of all new launches at Potong Pasir.
    3. Eight riversuites (boon keng)
    Even cheaper than Sant Ritz. But kiap by 2 very very busy road. The worst thing is, almost 900 units all squeezed into that small land.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •